UBot Underground

Recaptcha/no Captcha Plugin By Abbas Was Really Cool

Hey, I emailed you for the license file as I recently changed my PC so the hardware ID has changed. Kindly check it and send me ASAP. The biggest set back of your plugin is this manual license file - Anyways I sent the email from the email address I bought your plugin from which is kazmiwajahat@gmail.com - Please send me ASAP.

License sent, please check ur email

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey,   DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD.    IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha

Hi Developers,   Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.   where manually i have to all this job

Ultimate Captcha Update Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded

Posted Images

Anyone got any success with the plugin? I tried 2captcha and dbc and it always sending the wrong answers. I havent got any correct captcha answer.

Here's the video https://www.screencast.com/t/x3U5m6Wi9KGC

To all of ultimate captcha buyers , kindly use the latest version. Kreatus i hope it is the same site we were talking about this morning ?   

• 2 months later...

To all of ultimate captcha buyers , kindly use the latest version. Kreatus i hope it is the same site we were talking about this morning ?   

hi , Problem which we talked on skype , is solved , isnt it ?

my skyke is afkratien . i hope 2captcha fixxed it

hi , Problem which we talked on skype , is solved , isnt it ?

my skyke is afkratien . i hope 2captcha fixxed it

Contact 2captcha support , they were suppose to release an update few days ago to fix these issues. 

i will add it but can't promise any ETA .

It would be really great. I use Blazingseo OCR with "ReCaptcha - Audio" in a Software and it works really perfect and for me, it is much cheaper than 2captcha.

Please try itself -:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ultimate Captcha Plugin Update

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.7.3 has been released.  

Change Log Version 1.7.3

1)  DeathByCaptcha Service Now Support Browserless Solution for Recaptcha / Nocaptcha

Where can I find access to all versions of the plugin and download at my leisure without having to contact for download link all the time when new updates come out

Always sending emails to buyers , kindly check your email  for updated link. 

any one can help me find ID google ? site_key  ? please pw

Please pm me  the website link and i will help u 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Abbas, I haven't recieved the plugin yet even though I emailed you the hardware ID.

Please send it soon

Hi,

Didn't received your email. Please pm or skype your hardware id. skype id rx2pills    

Thanks

• 1 month later...