UBot Underground

Recaptcha/no Captcha Plugin By Abbas Was Really Cool

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey,   DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD.    IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha

Hi Developers,   Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.   where manually i have to all this job

Ultimate Captcha Update Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded

Posted Images

Would this plugin work for captchas displayed by Google during scraping?

Hey Heiio,

Yes, it is for Latest google ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha as well as all other type of regular captcha. You can use 2Captcha, DBc and ImageTyperz

Thanks for replying abbas786.  I need solution for this kind of problem, Google blocking scraping.  The bot should be able to enter the captcha. Possible?

"About this page

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot.  Why did this happen?
IP address: 
Time: 2016-07-13T09:25:48Z
URL: https://www.google.es/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1857&bih=1197&q=inurl:kontakt+inurl:napiste+nam+site:cz&oq=inurl:kontakt+inurl:napiste+nam+site:cz&gs_l=hp.3...6153.13809.15.13945.16.14.2.0.0.0.91.745.14.14.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.AW2BwHytPCw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.126993452,d.d24&ech=1&psi=2giGV97XO8LSUdaZh7AG.1468401883328.19&ei=CgmGV5itC8Ssa_vdhegL&emsg=NCSR&noj=1"

post-25935-0-97245600-1468402444_thumb.png

Edited by Heiio

Thanks for replying abbas786.  I need solution for this kind of problem, Google blocking scraping.  The bot should be able to enter the captcha. Possible?

"About this page

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot.  Why did this happen?

IP address: 

Time: 2016-07-13T09:25:48Z

URL: https://www.google.es/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1857&bih=1197&q=inurl:kontakt+inurl:napiste+nam+site:cz&oq=inurl:kontakt+inurl:napiste+nam+site:cz&gs_l=hp.3...6153.13809.15.13945.16.14.2.0.0.0.91.745.14.14.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.AW2BwHytPCw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.126993452,d.d24&ech=1&psi=2giGV97XO8LSUdaZh7AG.1468401883328.19&ei=CgmGV5itC8Ssa_vdhegL&emsg=NCSR&noj=1"

Yes, you can use ultimate captcha  on this type of captcha as well.

The core functionality of the reCaptcha Plugin is to solve all type of Captchas including New Google ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha. You can use all 3 services ie. 2Captcha, DeathByCaptcha and ImageTyperz.

Other services will be the part of plugin as soon as they provide solution for reCaptcha or my client demands it to include in the plugin

If you are only willing to solve above Captcha, you don't require any plugin. You can use ubot built in command to solve this captcha.

Here is the pseudo logic

if exists ("detected unusual traffic from your computer ") 
then {
 comment "solve captcha here"
}

Hope it helps :)

Abbas

Ultimate Captcha Plugin Update

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.6 has been released.  A minor update in 2Captcha Service V2 Function.

Change Log Version 1.6.6

1)  Updated 2Captcha Service to add a new parameter proxy type

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this going to work on new google captcha like this one http://screencast.com/t/r2A7scZ0

When you solve that it will ask another one like that.

Yes, you can solve this type of Recaptcha by using 2Captcha Service. Dbc and ImageTyperz are not suitable for "Click to verify" type of reCaptcha.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hey mate! I got the license file as well as the plugin dll file but the plugin is not showing up in ubot so I can't even enable it. Before I placed the license file, it said I need to place the license file in the installation folder to work and once I placed the license file there, it stopped showing that error but it is not loading up the plugin still. I placed the plugin file in the ubot plugin folder inside %appdata% - Can you or anyone help?

Hey mate! I got the license file as well as the plugin dll file but the plugin is not showing up in ubot so I can't even enable it. Before I placed the license file, it said I need to place the license file in the installation folder to work and once I placed the license file there, it stopped showing that error but it is not loading up the plugin still. I placed the plugin file in the ubot plugin folder inside %appdata% - Can you or anyone help?

Please follow the instructions and enable plugin from tools menu.

thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Ultimate Captcha Plugin Update

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.8 has been released.  

Change Log Version 1.6.8

1)  2Captcha Service Now Support Proxy with Authorization

2)  FIX for google.com

3)  2Captcha Get Balance .

• 5 weeks later...

Is this still working for those 20x grids where you need to keep clicking until all are gone? I cannot figure out how to prevent them from showing so would at least like a solid solution to solve them

Is this still working for those 20x grids where you need to keep clicking until all are gone? I cannot figure out how to prevent them from showing so would at least like a solid solution to solve them

Yes, still working and can solve the 'verify until no image left" types of recaptcha.

Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Hey, I emailed you for the license file as I recently changed my PC so the hardware ID has changed. Kindly check it and send me ASAP. The biggest set back of your plugin is this manual license file - Anyways I sent the email from the email address I bought your plugin from which is kazmiwajahat@gmail.com - Please send me ASAP.