UBot Underground

Recaptcha/no Captcha Plugin By Abbas Was Really Cool

Same here. Bought the program today and the files will not unzip. It hasn't been like this for 13 days right?

Hey Grant,

Please Accept my apologize for inconvenience. Files are not damaged, seems the store is having some bug or issue when adding files from dropbox.

Just sent u an email, please check and reply to get your license and plugin files

Best Regards

Abbas

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey,   DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD.    IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha

Hi Developers,   Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.   where manually i have to all this job

Ultimate Captcha Update Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded

Posted Images

Ultimate Captcha Now Supports ExBrowser

A New Version 1.6 has been released. Now you guys can solve reCaptcha / NoCaptcha with Exbrowser as well.

It supports both 2captcha as well as Death By Captcha Services.

Change of Log V 1.6

** Exbrowser Support for 2Captcha Service

** Exbrowser Support for Death By Captcha Service

** All User Agents are supported including Android/IE6,7,8 in order to avoid or bypass  “Click to verify until none image left”

** A minor fix in jsCheck define mainly for Android Settings , now the plugin is better locating the iframes to extract fresh document text

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Download the files failed.

Please  check.All the same.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/6195/vQsPS6.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img923/3343/9SX4uB.png

Download the files failed.
Please  check.All the same.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/6195/vQsPS6.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img923/3343/9SX4uB.png

Hey buddy, Thanks for ur business man. Please check your email for updated files and details.

Thanks

please help , it does not work for me in ubot v4 + ExBrowser 1.1.8.1, after click then disappeared

video: http://www.screencast.com/t/2MUlymogB

thank you!

Hi Reinbo,

Gone through the complete video. "Click until verify none image left" type of reCaptcha is a pain usually solve in 2-3 attempts but in case of solving wrong or missing 1-2 images, It will start a sending a series of clickable images and take few more rounds to solve the ReCaptcha.

The image you are highlighting in your video is not clicked because of the parameters received from the reCaptcha Service (Dbc / 2Captcha) , technically it is not a bug that i can make changes in my plugin to improve it. If the Captcha Solving Service is not sending right parameters in any case, we are helpless :( , either resolve the Captcha or Claim it that's where you need to code and claim the bad captcha.

In my opinion, you must try to avoid "Click until verify" type of reCaptcha that's why i have coded for "Android, IE6, IE7 IE8" useragents .

Please go through the read me file and read the source codes so that u can get better understanding of how the plugin is working. 

Feel free to add me on Skype and i will help you with some live examples. My id is rx2pills

Hope it helps.

abbas, which third-party service do you recommend; for accuracy and costs ,etc. Btw, I'm new to decaptcha.

Hey,

DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD. 

IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD. 

IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha.

Thanks

Hello Abbas, I bought your plugin, waiting for the licence file, TIA.  :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda new to UB, so still trying to find my way around.

Do you have any detailed instruction on using this from scratch? I see that you've included actual examples, but I'm finding it hard to decipher the steps involved. Maybe a video where you show us how you set this up, and for the different types of captchas would be great.

I'm kinda new to UB, so still trying to find my way around.

Do you have any detailed instruction on using this from scratch? I see that you've included actual examples, but I'm finding it hard to decipher the steps involved. Maybe a video where you show us how you set this up, and for the different types of captchas would be great.

No Worries. I am working on a new update as google has stop supporting Android 2x.x.x, IE6, IE7 and IE8 Browsers, so removing these options as well as adopting 2Captcha Api for "Click to Verify once none left" Type of reCaptcha

Thanks

Ultimate Captcha Plugin Update

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.3 has been released.  Plugin now supports Image Typerz as well.

Change Log Version 1.6.3

1)  Multi Threading Bug Fix

2)  Removed UserAgentType, Save Log and Log File Location Options

3)  Update for 2Captcha Service to Solve "Click to Verify until no images left" Type of ReCaptcha

4) reCaptcha Service Image Typerz included.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.4 has been released.  Plugin now supports reCaptcha Audio Solution.

Change Log Version 1.6.4

1)  Updated 2Captcha Service to Solve ReCaptcha/NoCaptcha Audio Version

2)  $Download Remote File: function to download file from a remote server with proxy and fake referrer support

3)  Multi Threading Bug Fix For Dbc

P.S. 2Captcha is not accepting report bad captcha for their Recaptcha Audio Solution

Thanks

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.5 has been released.  Plugin now support 2Captcha New API Where you need not to click on ReCaptcha Images nor require to take the snapshot of reCaptcha Images.

Change Log Version 1.6.5

1)  Add New Function $2Captcha Service V2

2)  2Captcha Service V2 Support Multi threading for Ubot Browser as well as Exbrowser

P.S. 2Captcha New API is still in beta phase, they are working on it and expecting to get 100% results in next few days. Sites where the New API is not working will always return an "ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE

Thanks

ReCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Version 1.6.5 has been released.  Plugin now support 2Captcha New API Where you need not to click on ReCaptcha Images nor require to take the snapshot of reCaptcha Images.

Change Log Version 1.6.5

1)  Add New Function $2Captcha Service V2

2)  2Captcha Service V2 Support Multi threading for Ubot Browser as well as Exbrowser

P.S. 2Captcha New API is still in beta phase, they are working on it and expecting to get 100% results in next few days. Sites where the New API is not working will always return an "ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE

Thanks

hello.

I've sent you a PM.

Please check.

Why do not  sent me a license?

Did you receive my mail?

My HardwareID is 87F0-****

Paypal Transaction ID is 1H8808****

Mail is u*******ha@neko2.net

Ubot Staff told me that ur order has been cancelled, Please contact ubot staff about ur Order ID.

Best Regards

Abbas