UBot Underground

[Sell] License Bundle Mod For Unleahed Ubotlocker [Addon Mod] [Hot!]

http://www.ubotem.com/banners/LicenseBundle-MOD-UBOTEM.gif

http://www.ubotem.com/banners/downloadinstantly.gif

This mod is designed for Ubot Developers…

** You MUST have UNLEASHED already installed and setup working first!!! **

** Software Tool is now version 2 - Rebuilt by UBOTEM & BOTGURU **

OK first of all lets make sure you know what this MOD does....

IN A NUTSHELL...

WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED:

When someone buys your bundle item they will receive only one email (that you can customise like normal in UbotLocker/Unleashed), and they will get one license key that will work with all of your items that were included in your bundle.

For example I sell a VIP License at one of my stores, that gives customer instant access to all of my products, and issues one VIP License key to customer that they can use to activate all of my products.

THIS DOSE NOT AFFECT YOUR CURRENT LICENSE SETUP

YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS INDIVIDUALLY

AND SELL NEW BUNDLED PRODUCTS TO INCREASE SALES!

What Is Required?

• Will need to modify two files in your Unleashed setup manually to install MOD.
  • May need to re-mod when applying updates to Unleashed or Ubot Locker.
  • If you want to change your bundled items or add a new bundle you will need to re-mod.
  • MUST have UNLEASHED already installed and setup working first.

What Do You Get With Purchase?

• Access to a cool tool that will do all the work for you!.
  • You will receive two pieces of example code that you will need to modify and paste the code into two Unleashed files (Software will do this for you).
  • You will receive a short PDF guide showing how setup this MOD manually (so you know the process).
  • We will update example code, if there are any changes needed as Unleashed or Ubot Locker changes, but doubt the example code will need to be changed it is quite simple.
  • Will offer support if needed, please send me a message on the Ubot Forum.

With MOD Installed;

• Can Manually Issue A Bundle Of Keys (Using the normal admin 'Add License' panel).
  • Can Automatically Issue Bundle Keys (When ANY of your IPNs trigger your Bundle Product).
  • CAN NOT delete a batch of keys... Currently you would have to delete each key from Locker like you do already.

Software Tool!

Now includes a tool that will help you generate your MOD code, this allows you to setup even quicker.

Handy for making changes or setting up new bundles quickly.

>> License Bundle MOD Extended v2.0 Build 8 (22nd March 2016)

+ Tool has been completely rebuilt by UBOTEM & BOTGURU.

+ New Feature: SQL Settings to automatically get a list of your projects.

+ New Feature: FTP Settings to automatically modify and upload your files.

+ Many more cool improvements...

http://www.ubotem.com/wp-content/uploads/License-Bundle-MOD-Extended-Generator-Tab-Preview-695x1024.png

http://www.ubotem.com/wp-content/uploads/License-Bundle-MOD-Extended-Current-Projects-Tab-Preview-695x1024.png

http://www.ubotem.com/wp-content/uploads/License-Bundle-MOD-Extended-Settings-Tab-Preview-695x1024.png

** NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT AS IT IS A FEW LINES OF CODE, WITH SOFTWARE TOOL AND A GUIDE **

http://www.ubotem.com/banners/downloadinstantly.gif

• Like 1

If anyone was curious as to if this is worth the money the answer is yes.  It saved me about 30 to 60 minutes worth of work.  

Since I have about 100 pieces of software it allowed me to bundle them just by copying and pasting all of the projects that I

have into Ubotem's tool and it generated the code that I needed to paste into the files on my server.  Too easy.

Do not hesitate to get it.

If anyone was curious as to if this is worth the money the answer is yes. It lsaved me about 30 to 60 minutes worth of work.

Since I have about 100 pieces of software it allowed me to bundle them just by copying and pasting all of the projects that I

have into Ubotem's tool and it generated the code that I needed to paste into the files on my server. Too easy.

Do not hesitate to get it.

Thank you for the kind words ;)

Glad the tool saves time, and very glad you liked the mod ;)

Thank you!

Definitely a must have for package deals, or packaging licenses together for sale, or use.

You really cant go wrong with this package.  for the price will save you so much time and effort is literally a no brainier.

Great mod bud.   going to have some fun with this thing for sure.

Software tool updated, completely rebuilt with more cool features.

TJ and I have made installing this MOD as easy as filling in some settings and clicking a few buttons :)

I enjoyed making this and working with TJ, I hope you all love the tool too :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey UBOTEM, 

Is this going to be back on sale in the near future ?

I see at the site it has said this for a while now :

WE ARE MAKING SOME CHANGES TO THIS PRODUCT

COME BACK SOON…

any rough ETA mate ?

Cheers

CJ

Anything ?

Better send him a private message here or try contacting him through his website.

The last time i talked with Ubotem he said he doesn't sell the add-on anymore as this feature will be included inside UbotLocker Unleashed..

Sorry for the delays guys but many things have changed lately also now i have joined with meter on UbotLocker Unleashed and working on a completely new upgrade that i hope to release this month as soon as possible :(

• Like 1

Hello cүвεя_נυηкιε,

Sorry for delay in replying :(

Will PM you a link, was going to release for free but was awaiting macster to approve the tool first before releasing publicly (but can see he is very busy).

Note this tools features will be added to macsters locker, so will probably not be needed in his future releases.

But feel free to have a play with it :)

• Like 1

Hello cүвεя_נυηкιε,

Sorry for delay in replying :(

Will PM you a link, was going to release for free but was awaiting macster to approve the tool first before releasing publicly (but can see he is very busy).

Note this tools features will be added to macsters locker, so will probably not be needed in his future releases.

But feel free to have a play with it :)

Hi UBOTEM, 

Thanks for the reply, No worries its all good ;)

And yes i understand completely when head is burried working on a project reality and time slip away lol,

Awesome !

ill check my PM now 

Thanks again :)

CJ

Hey, 

Ok, .. received, activated, tested, ...... AWESOME !

I cant really pin point any particular part or function i like most as it is just 100% user friendly, 

In all honesty i was expecting to have to fiddle about with something or poke around a bunch of code, 

but its nothing like that, literally open, add some info and click a button or two .. done ... i mean seriously my dog could probably used it (he is pretty clever lmao)

Also, worth chucking in that not only can anyone with 0 scripting knowledge can get this set up in like 2 mins flat (with a pee break)

but also anyone using this that has some knowledge of scripting can use this to further modify for any alternative setups with no problems 

win win !

Thanks for getting back to me Macster & UBOTEM 

Thanks for the app

Thanks !

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Can this work with stripe?  I am planning to integrate stripe for payment processing, as soon as someone purchases, I want to be able to create same license key and same license email for one buyer for all the softwares in the store.

• 1 month later...