UBot Underground

I have for sale a Backpage posting bot. It is not anything advanced but does have some great features to it. I have it set up to post ads in the business ops section. The features are as follows:

*Pre loaded with 260 U.S. Cities in business ops section. If you want more loaded for a small fee just contact me.

*It has Spin Text ability. So it can randomly post multiple ad titles and multiple descriptions too.

*It is set up to input random numbers on the ad title and random numbers on the description allowing them to look more unique and have a better sticking rate.

Since I don't have any captcha plugins for the new captcha updates I don't have that part installed. But I do have a 7 second timer on it giving plenty of time to solve the captcha. If needed I can install a longer timer. Everything else is automated on the posting. This is my first bot being sold on here and plan to sell some more soon too.

My price for the bot is only $17 considering a few years ago I seen a similar one being sold for $99 I think it's a great deal overall. If you want both the bot and the source code it will be $49 just contact me to get both bot and source code. To order the bot only click the order button below. Thanks for ordering with me. If you have any questions let me know. Within 24 hours I will get back to you.

Click the button below to grab your copy for only $17 with instant delivery!!

So for some reason the button code was not pasting right so click below where it says to click to order the bot. Thanks Again Guys!!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

post-9248-0-76393000-1457405507_thumb.jpg

what was used for the posting options?

Ubot browser, html post, sockets, exbrowser?

multi threaded or not?

Sorry about getting back to you late I didn't realize there was a new post on here. I had used the regular ubot browser. I only have the standard version of ubot so I am not able to do multithreading and etc. I am hoping to eventually come up with enough to buy the professional version of ubot. That's why I was also trying to get a joint venture going to sell some bots on warrior forum to make some fast cash and be able to upgrade. But so far it's been a little crazy trying to get that going.

I talked to a guy that said I could not sell any automation software on there and yet there is a thread on there right now of a guy selling a automated twitter bot and the thread is getting tons of hits. Actually he is getting reviewers for now not sales yet but still it's a thread that was approved by admin. So I don't know that to think about it.

Update: I have a total of 324 business ops cities pre loaded into the bot.

I have 115 useragents pre loaded!

I have clear cookies loaded!

More updates to come and anyone buying the full version gets any updates that I do!

If you have any questions let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

New Update!!!! I actually had forgot to post it into this thread but I now have proxie support up and running. So now you can paste a list of proxies into the bot

and use them to do your posting. Of course make sure your using good proxies for it to work. If it is a bad proxy it still will move onto the next since it goes through

the whole list.

I have to also thank helloinsomnia for helping me set up the proxie function in my bot. So when you order the full version of my bot for just $17 you will get both versions with proxy support and without. Plus any other future updates that I do.

You can see from the pics that it's working great..

Proxy Proof click here

Pic of my email showing post being done and ready to confirm click here

Use the link in the first posting to order now. If you have any questions let me know.

• 11 months later...

How long did that take to create? Impressive!

I would say total time of coding around a month. I would say it's decent but there is a lot of better coders on here then I am. I would say it has not been easy for me to learn but I keep chipping away at it and trying to learn as much as I can. Plus a lot of experimenting as well.