UBot Underground

" Stop! A Define Command " From Running With Button ?

Any one know how to stop any and all define commands that would be running..

buy using a button in the UI Editor.

1. I am running many define commands in the ui panel.

2. Once I click on one I would like a way to stop it if I can. Most of the time I would like to keep it running but would like to Stop any define commands from running sometimes..

Can any one send me down the right path Thanks...   Remember I am using the UI editor on this one...

I'm Tired of trying to wrap my head around this one lol.... Nothing seems to work....

Most of my bigger bots have a similar system to what Darryl posted above, 

However I have found that no matter what is pressed, checked, stopped or whatever the define being run will not stop until it has reached the end of the define, 

It can be achieved with a lot of If statements through out the define but other that that i have never ever managed to definitively stop a define once it starts executing,

There is a method on Wiki using the "return" command but i never got it to work properly in a large define, 

although in fairness i havent tried it with any of the newer version of UBot 

So Darryls post is probably the way to go :)

Cheers

CJ

thanks darry, it works great just what i was after... and CJ your right... my bot i really needed it on was big and i just went threw all the tabs and defines and added a whole lot of stop check pauses... works great now..... I like that it works every were even in the loops   I even went a head and added Pause and Resume button with the stop... cheers guys