UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

Suggestion:

Activity Log

On this section all the activities will be recorded to the logs like adding,deleting, modifying license etc..

This is useful if you have multiple admins on your dashboard to check their activities.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Suggestion:

Activity Log

On this section all the activities will be recorded to the logs like adding,deleting, modifying license etc..

This is useful if you have multiple admins on your dashboard to check their activities.

not sure i understand your point.

. in activity log, all users activity is recorded and seen only by staff

. the activity log is designed to record user activity and not staff

online service will be online soon. sorry for the delay.

mod users will get full access later today :)

not sure i understand your point.

. in activity log, all users activity is recorded and seen only by staff

. the activity log is designed to record user activity and not staff

online service will be online soon. sorry for the delay.

mod users will get full access later today :)

Hey Mac, Only record staff activities on the dashboard.

User logs is a good idea as well so we can see in real time who uses the software.

Hey Mac, Only record staff activities on the dashboard.

User logs is a good idea as well so we can see in real time who uses the software.

still confused on what other activity you want recorded.

you mean that you want another activity log for staff members ?

still confused on what other activity you want recorded.

you mean that you want another activity log for staff members ?

Exactly, For example the other staff members have a full access on your dashboard. And they add, edit, delete license without telling it to you.

It will hard to keep track if you have lots of licenses pouring on your dashboard.

Exactly, For example the other staff members have a full access on your dashboard. And they add, edit, delete license without telling it to you.

It will hard to keep track if you have lots of licenses pouring on your dashboard.

oh, yes it is on development and in future updates will add a custom admin account to the mod.

i already explained and sent you all the required need to be done changes. liquidweb is your host, and meter's web server is working using the localhost a.k.a your liquidweb php mailer host

if you want to use liquidweb follow my instructions and do the changes i sent you to send email using the local mailer.

follow the instructions, simpler, impossible!

It is all working fine now, thanks for the great support!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there :)

I think ive got an issue, .. 

I dont usually use the "Trial" feature as i tend to refuse if someone asks for one, 

however recently I had a change of heart and allowed 3 customers to trial a bot, .. 

I just checked my license admin panel and the days for the trials are not moving, 

1 of them changed to 1/7 (week trial) 

but the other 2 havent moved since created :

http://i.imgur.com/j77TWNt.png

The 14 day trials were started on the 24th March (which should have ended 3 days ago i think)

Arent they supposed to increment as days go by ?

or am i missing something ?

Cheers

CJ

Arent they supposed to increment as days go by ?

or am i missing something ?

for 0/14 have they activated their license ?

how many activation and software licenses are per each license ? feel free to PM me more details and will have a look at it.

I built the mod so it does not use a cron to automatically increment the days but instead it will calculate the time-logs of the last activation or software open.

So what happens is that if you allow someone 14 days trial, it will enable at the time of license activation and disable when he will try to open the software after the trial period.

UPDATE:

While working on the current mod improvements i encountered lots of incompatibility issues so i decided to rewrite everything for better performance and security.

It was a lot of work and i spent a lot of time into rewriting the entire system but we will soon have a new and better licensing system.

• Like 1

for 0/14 have they activated their license ?

how many activation and software licenses are per each license ? feel free to PM me more details and will have a look at it.

I built the mod so it does not use a cron to automatically increment the days but instead it will calculate the time-logs of the last activation or software open.

So what happens is that if you allow someone 14 days trial, it will enable at the time of license activation and disable when he will try to open the software after the trial period.

UPDATE:

While working on the current mod improvements i encountered lots of incompatibility issues so i decided to rewrite everything for better performance and security.

It was a lot of work and i spent a lot of time into rewriting the entire system but we will soon have a new and better licensing system.

Sorry, i dont know why i missed that part from the screenshot lol,

Yes all 3 were activated :

http://i.imgur.com/E5tYNUc.png

what happens is that if you allow someone 14 days trial, it will enable at the time of license activation and disable when he will try to open the software after the trial period.

I see, thanks for explaining that :)

The middle license it is possible that it hasnt been opened since trial end,

but the other two I know have opened everyday as they are in contact with reports of usage.

Its not a huge issue as i mentioned that I rarely use the trial feature, 

so ill just keep an eye on it if i use it again in the future ;)

Thanks for the reply Macster, appreciated :)

CJ

I noticed that on some servers the mod behaves differently because of the Apache and PHP installed but on the next big upgrade any issues should be gone as i am upgrading everything to PHP 5.6+ and object mysqli.

Anyone thinking to get the mod i recommend to do it ASAP if they want to get the limited time bonus UBot SKYPE UNLESHED plugin and access to the online licensing service   :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi macster, i've been trying to make use of VerifyDialog.php.. but i noticed several issues here(as far as my understanding)...

This line in VerifyDialog.php:

$numActivationsAllowed = mysql_result($result, 0, "activations_allowed"); 

While checking in my database, i cannot find anything named "activations_allowed" in my licenses' table.. and i can't find any changes to this in install.php nor install-update-18.php, should i change it back to "activations" or not?

While i've changed it to "activations", i can't seem to produce any output whenever i send the request to VerifyDialog.php, it just blank and shows nothing at all.. the activity log recorded the actions though, and it says OPENED..

If it's normal, i need to know how to verify the license in my bot, since the request replies nothing at all.. i need some help here..

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry for the delay but Ubot staff does not allow any more forum notifications to be sent and for this reason you have the support email and my skype address too.

If you need help and is urgent then please contact me over email or skype, do not contact me here as i may not see it in time and i cannot offer support here.

$numActivationsAllowed = mysql_result($result, 0, "activations_allowed"); 

While checking in my database, i cannot find anything named "activations_allowed" in my licenses' table.. and i can't find any changes to this in install.php nor install-update-18.php, should i change it back to "activations" or not?

yes change it to "activations" but if you still have issues contact me and will help.

When are we expecting the next update mate?

Have you sorted the slow loading when you have shit loads of licenses in the next version?

Looking forward to some new features too :)

Just sent you an email for the invoice.

Have also purchased uBotlocker, so look forward to setting this up!

Thanks.

Delivered. Thank you!

When are we expecting the next update mate?

Have you sorted the slow loading when you have shit loads of licenses in the next version?

Looking forward to some new features too :)

New system and update with new features is coming soon   ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for question.

I install locker to new server.

1. installed meter's  UbotLocker

2. installed LockerEx

3. Deleted all .php

4. Installed Unleashed

And I see

http://savepic.ru/9889185.png

Where is paypal?