[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

hi gang,

i've had this for a while but never used it, but now life has pushed me to a point where i need to start selling things for real.

my first problem is how do i set up the paypal integration, i don't seem to see the settings for this

hi gang,

i've had this for a while but never used it, but now life has pushed me to a point where i need to start selling things for real.

my first problem is how do i set up the paypal integration, i don't seem to see the settings for this

The integration is very simple and explained in details inside meter's original manual. The mod uses the same structure gateways and files but you can rename them as you need.

any one seen macster around?

I'm always around and i just seen a spam ticket from a person called "g spot" and:

are you guys affiliated with the ubout unlocker unleashed script that is sold on ubot.com?i need info on how to implement the paypal functions

Sorry but you really expect to receive any support (from anyone) using that name and request ?

---

Anyways, if you check meter's manual you will see that integrating Paypal is as simple as reading the pages 20-21.

thanx,

i thought since it was a new system that you may have changed and included new procedures,

one more thing did you ever release the bundle upgrade?

• 2 weeks later...

any update for UBotLocker Unleashed version 2?

Hey. No update released yet. All members have access to UBotter Labs and will receive the update automatically.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is the Ubot unleashed 2 also applicable for all those who purchased ubot locker unleashed when it was at the launch discount in the first few months for 179 in March?

Yes off course all members will receive the update.

Macster, is it possible to bank transfer payment method?

Yes sure you can use bank transfer but you need to manually send the license to your client email address.

• 3 weeks later...

I try to issue a license using optin form (list building)

but it always issuing 2 license for 1 email

anyone has the same problem ?

also how to do double optin with unleashed? i setup my autoresponder to do double optin and the license sent before the email confirmed

I try to issue a license using optin form (list building)

but it always issuing 2 license for 1 email

anyone has the same problem ?

also how to do double optin with unleashed? i setup my autoresponder to do double optin and the license sent before the email confirmed

Not a bug, if you create a double optin in your auto-responder then it is possible to create 2 licenses. Will look into double optin forms.

For better performance use the internal optin form, confirmation emails are sent before a license is created.

I found new bug/error :

when i cancel the paypal subscription ... the license still active ...

please help

Not a bug. Sometimes Paypal IPN reply is delayed or blocked server side. Will look into creating a new IPN setup.

When you plan to release the Ubotter Unleashed 2.0 LMS

Im really waiting for it, havent used your script yet. I bought it several months ago.

Thanks!

I know how it is to buy stuff and not use it, and unless you have a plan for future use then that is wrong.

If everything goes according to plan by the end of the year the unleashed mod will be updated and will also release the new 2.0 license management system.

[uBotter Labs]

I know how it is to buy stuff and not use it, and unless you have a plan for future use then that is wrong.

If everything goes according to plan by the end of the year the unleashed mod will be updated and will also release the new 2.0 license management system.

[uBotter Labs]

nice.. Looking forward for the next update!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all u-buddies, i have promised to update the mod until the end of the year but the holidays kept me away from the office and for as much as i want unfortunately i was not able to work on it.

The mod will soon be replaced by a completely new standalone software and while i'm working on it, for all who forgot or missed the newsletters updates, all mod users have free access to UBotter Labs and all of its advanced features.

I noticed many of you already use UBotter Labs extensively and i thank all who took the time to send suggestions, and while most active members have already been upgraded for free to Silver package, if you need a bigger plan feel free to contact me to upgrade.

I thank you all for all the support and wish you a

Happy New Year 2017!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tbh it is almost done but didn't had time to test all the changes and don't want to send any bugs. No exact eta. Will release to systems, one standalone upgrade and an update with ajax tables with no impact on loading time and servers performance.

[uBotter Labs]