[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

No answer in Email or in Skype, how im supposed to buy this?

I believe i already asnweredf to skype and also explained why i cannot answer to couple hundred unclear messages.

Please read the first thread post and send a clear skype message with what exactly you need and will look into it. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

if i need to give user 7 day trial and lock the bot, will the license expire automatically on 8th day?if so what do i need to choose option while compiling the bot?

if i need to give user 7 day trial and lock the bot, will the license expire automatically on 8th day?if so what do i need to choose option while compiling the bot?

Chose Trial. Yes it will lock the bot when the trial expires. Its self explanatory on the dash

[uBotter Labs]

Could you please send me the purchase link for previous ubotlocker meter?

Best regards,

feel free to check meter's original thread and reach him over there if you whish.

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/

Chose Trial. Yes it will lock the bot when the trial expires. Its self explanatory on the dash

[uBotter Labs]

Yes i got that, but say

1. I want to distribute the bot free to 100 people with same license but if i choose 100 activations for the same and let license disable after 10 days free trial but can each person come at different time and use the same license email and password , so even if for one person the license disables but since there are 100 activations the other 99 people can come at different times and use same trial for 10 days because i set the activation to 100 to begin with?

2. Also what are the trial days secondary option as in screenshot?

post-16700-0-25783300-1558949216_thumb.png

Hi macster, have sent you a PM, when you get chance take a look and thanks for great plugin and excellent customer support as always!

Great. Thanks. I'm out and will check it Sunday or Monday.

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...

[uBotter Labs]

I did not get any reply from you, i did manage to new domain so do we need to configure email host again like in th config.php example? because no email is being sent automatically on purchase instantly although new license is getting generate in my dashboard?

function send_mail($to, $subject, $body){

require_once('PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php');

$email = new PHPMailer();

$email->IsSMTP();                                                     // telling the class to use SMTP

//$email->SMTPDebug  = 2;

$email->SMTPAuth       = true;                                          // enable SMTP authentication

$email->Host           = 'in.mailjet.com';                             // sets the SMTP server

$email->Port           = 25;   

$email->Priority     = 1;                                             // set the SMTP port for the GMAIL server

$email->Username       = '07539vy0t943ynv093y4n0t9rnyv3049';             // SMTP account username

$email->Password       = '98vy03948yv0394yv03t94nvy0394yvn';            // SMTP account password

$email->From          = 'noreply@WEBSITE.com';

$email->FromName      = 'WEBSITE NAME';

$email->Subject       = $subject;

$email->Body          = $body;

//$email->IsHTML(true);

$email->AddAddress( $to );

//$email->CharSet = 'UTF-8';

$email->Send();

}

?>

I have not replied because it is working just fine and I cannot control nor know every hosting setup, nor can help everyone to set the hosting.

However the phpmail is a known third party universal add-on and works out of the box in most environments but you can check and update it yourself very easy from GitHub.

i.e I cannot update the mod Everytime they update phpmail extension as it is not under my control

[uBotter Labs]

I'm still having the same problem as well, however still using the same domain.  So you actually set it up on another domain and the problem persists?  That was going to be my next step... hmm that sux its a real pain making excuses. phpmail is working fine from support script.. 

I did not get any reply from you, i did manage to new domain so do we need to configure email host again like in th config.php example? because no email is being sent automatically on purchase instantly although new license is getting generate in my dashboard?

function send_mail($to, $subject, $body){
        require_once('PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php');
        $email = new PHPMailer();
        $email->IsSMTP();                                                     // telling the class to use SMTP
        //$email->SMTPDebug  = 2;
        $email->SMTPAuth       = true;                                          // enable SMTP authentication
        $email->Host           = 'in.mailjet.com';                             // sets the SMTP server
        $email->Port           = 25;   
        $email->Priority     = 1;                                             // set the SMTP port for the GMAIL server
        $email->Username       = '07539vy0t943ynv093y4n0t9rnyv3049';             // SMTP account username
        $email->Password       = '98vy03948yv0394yv03t94nvy0394yvn';            // SMTP account password
        $email->From          = 'noreply@WEBSITE.com';
        $email->FromName      = 'WEBSITE NAME';
        $email->Subject       = $subject;
        $email->Body          = $body;
        //$email->IsHTML(true);
        $email->AddAddress( $to );
        //$email->CharSet = 'UTF-8';
        $email->Send();
    }
?>

[uBotter Labs]

I paid $10 for a month of your Ubotter System i am using with ubot locker i have done exactly what i am showen to do and still have not got it working it shows in the panel that its actavted and has been register to the pc but i get error everytime and the program closed 

Error 

c4ed5d0392d446547fc473e12c8b0e33.png

https://gyazo.com/c4ed5d0392d446547fc473e12c8b0e33.png 

i have tried to reach out for almost 18 hours and still nothing ????

I have not replied because it is working just fine and I cannot control nor know every hosting setup, nor can help everyone to set the hosting.

However the phpmail is a known third party universal add-on and works out of the box in most environments but you can check and update it yourself very easy from GitHub.

i.e I cannot update the mod Everytime they update phpmail extension as it is not under my control

[uBotter Labs]

[uBotter Labs]

ok so i know my host worke for 3 years, so the thing im asking you is do we need to set up the config.php example or can i ask my host to add some records and no need to setup php config because it is not clear in the guide, it says to edit the config.php file and add stuff in the end, but say my host has smtp, do i need to add those inside config-php or should i ask my host, because on purchase license is getting generated but no automatic email is going through

I'm still having the same problem as well, however still using the same domain.  So you actually set it up on another domain and the problem persists?  That was going to be my next step... hmm that sux its a real pain making excuses. phpmail is working fine from support script.. 

is he php mailer compulsory setting, for sending mails

So many options, I don't know what to choose, can someone help please?

I want to be able to self host my locking system on my VPS 

I want to pay a one off charge for the locking software (is this a monthly fee?)

What is the gold package referring to? is that a hosted version? in which case I don't want/need it.

Can I use Paypal as my payment portal for my customers? I think I can but just wanted to be sure.

It says this is source code, is that correct?

I look forward to your replies.

Many thanks,

Clint

Anyone advise me please?

Clint

All descriptions are pretty self explanatory :)

You only need Ubotlocker Unleashed to self host your own licensing system and sell with all the processors you see inside.

[uBotter Labs]

All descriptions are pretty self explanatory :)

You only need Ubotlocker Unleashed to self host your own licensing system and sell with all the processors you see inside.

[uBotter Labs]

Thanks Macster, And that is a one off payment of 147 euros (not annually and no extra charge per licence for each bot?) It is the 9 per month that is mentioned confusing me. (very easy to do I'm afraid :-) )

I still think its pretty self explanatory, read carefully, Ubotter Labs is a monthly payment which is not the same as Ubotlocker Unleashed a one time payment, so not the same pricing.

Please read carefully and chose wisely.

[uBotter Labs]

I still think its pretty self explanatory, read carefully, Ubotter Labs is a monthly payment which is not the same as Ubotlocker Unleashed a one time payment, so not the same pricing.

Please read carefully and chose wisely.

[uBotter Labs]

Many thanks, I am easily confused LOL