UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

Hi Support, Can I only create a standard buy now PayPal button?

or can I create a subscription button as my software will be a recurring monthly fee?

For support please use Skype and email.

Not forums!

[uBotter Labs]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Does anyone know why when i push an update, it downloads the update and then keeps asking if we want to update again, and again and again... 

Probably because the project versions do not match between the server and the bot, make sure both are the same.

Skype sername is : web.ing

Skype nicename is : !Macster

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here succesfully modded the script to run on PHP7? It seems pretty simple but I'm missing something, so just curious if anyone has any ideas on which files have depreciated calls that need to be updated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Has anyone here succesfully modded the script to run on PHP7? It seems pretty simple but I'm missing something, so just curious if anyone has any ideas on which files have depreciated calls that need to be updated.

The script works on PHP7 without any issues, you only need to make sure the server has mysql mod installed. if you encounter issues let me know and can set it up fro you

Hi i send you a PM with few questions please check :)

answered.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like owner ignoring me on Skype, any other reseller of this? I can't get touch with Macster?

Easy. Careful or you will lose all the support.

I'm not, nor ever ignored anyone, nor have received any message from you.

I have hundreds of clients and cannot offer support over Skype all day to everyone.

Skype is used for quick support from time to time but I'm not there 24/7 nor can expect me to do that.

Use the ofgicial support email on website.

Common sense.

[uBotter Labs]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Macster,

I recently purchased ThriveCart and am looking to use it on my site when people want to purchase a bot. I'm still using PayPal as the processor, and I was wondering if you think the standard PayPal IPN solution for passing data and generating licenses would work with ThriveCart as the cart? I'm trying to wrap my head around it and I'm not sure if that will be sufficient or not, still need to do more digging.

I know the odds of you also using ThriveCart aren't great, but was hoping you could maybe point me in the right direction? If not it may be better to talk with TC support, but wanted to reach out to you just in case you might have some ideas.

Thanks for your time and the great product, it's been invaluable so far.

Hi Macster,

I recently purchased ThriveCart and am looking to use it on my site when people want to purchase a bot. I'm still using PayPal as the processor, and I was wondering if you think the standard PayPal IPN solution for passing data and generating licenses would work with ThriveCart as the cart? I'm trying to wrap my head around it and I'm not sure if that will be sufficient or not, still need to do more digging.

I know the odds of you also using ThriveCart aren't great, but was hoping you could maybe point me in the right direction? If not it may be better to talk with TC support, but wanted to reach out to you just in case you might have some ideas.

I can likely build a custom ipn file for this, as I have built a few for other platforms, and also have thrivecart myself, but havent started using it yet.

admin -at- botguru.net

• Like 1

Hi Macster,

Paypal and ThriveCart IPN are different and UbotLocker Pp IPN cannot be used with TC however it should be fairly easy to do.

I see TJ already offered to help so feel free to reach him for a solution if you cannot find your way around it, or let me know and will look into it np.

Hey Macster,

Sent you a couple of messages in Skype days ago, I appreciate if you answer.

I'll take just a few minutes.

Just answered. Feel free to ping me over Skype

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you please resend me this? I payed the lifetime license when you were selling it, with the promise that you will complete this system.

I will really appreciate if you can send me the latest release.

Thank you.

Can you please resend me this? I payed the lifetime license when you were selling it, with the promise that you will complete this system.

I will really appreciate if you can send me the latest release.

Thank you.

The is "no lifetime" license, or you expect me to give you free support and updates for 1000 years and do whatever you want and whenever you want, specially after you being rude last time when you realised that you cannot install it after 2 years!?

I always help and have no problem offering support to everyone whenever i can as it takes less than 5 minutes to install, and i always did free minor modifications for all who asked.

Send an email request to the Paypal email with your transaction ID and will send you the last know and working "official" version. Next version is a complete upgrade to a totally new script and will NOT be free.

NOTE TO ALL:

Last Skype version is confusing and new messages are not shown in receiving order but just on top of each contact and it is very likely that i do not see them so please be patient if you send a message and use website or paypal email to reach me.

If my developer wants to access the API to integrate with shopping cart, where is that option inside the licensing system when I login to it?

Ok answering my own questions= each project has its own API key, just saw it now

If my developer wants to access the API to integrate with shopping cart, where is that option inside the licensing system when I login to it?

Ok answering my own questions= each project has its own API key, just saw it now

The code is opened and commented so it is fairly simple to integrate with any third party API but if you need help let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I'm having problems since last month, Ubot Locker is not generating the licence into the web interface, I receive the paiement in paypal, I have the paypal  transaction in my database,but the licence is not generate, and the mail with it is not send, do you guys had the same issue and do you have a solution for that ?
My locker version is the first one (2016)

Hello guys, I'm having problems since last month, Ubot Locker is not generating the licence into the web interface, I receive the paiement in paypal, I have the paypal transaction in my database,but the licence is not generate, and the mail with it is not send, do you guys had the same issue and do you have a solution for that ?

My locker version is the first one (2016)

Have you moved to a new server?

Well if it worked until last month and you didn't made any changes then it must work.

Otherwise look for the errors file and send it to me in a pm maybe the server changed

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...

yea i was having the same issue, get payment but i have to manually generate the license. i gave up on it, and just have my VA manage it. Does anyone have the self hosted version of ubot locker?I think i need to have control over it if issues come up and it doesn't get addressed quickly