UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

Ok, thanks!

I will get this soon!

awesome, you're welcome!

Hi Looks great,

Before I purchase I wanted to ask:

1. I am using woocommerce for my store, will this work directly with woocommerce and paypal for subscriptions?

2.Secondly if someone buys a monthly or yearly subscription,  will it allow me to enter customer details once and then setup the user on all paid products with same key..

As ubotem was saying, with little modification the answer is "yes" to all your questions. Let me know when you need help and will implement it for you.

Currently working on a plugin to work with both ubotlocker and as a standalone, when finished the plugin will be released as an upgrade to the current "unleashed" mod.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Yes is all possible, just going to make a guide and tool to help people do this...

Hopefully will have ready by Monday...

I have already helped a couple of people to do this ;)

Yes is all possible, just going to make a guide and tool to help people do this...

Hopefully will have ready by Monday...

I have already helped a couple of people to do this ;)

awesome! if you work on the mod please do not publish source code and keep it clean so i can avoid breaking your guide.

Yes should be ok, it's a few lines of code to be modified on two files, and I will update if it does get broken, but doubt it will.

People will have to re-mod if you update the two files, but is easier than manually issuing any keys ;)

I will also make a small tool to generate the bundle mod code, then people can set the bundle package name and list what items are to be bundled and generate the code ;)

I won't publish your code, just what line to paste underneath so people can add the mod code.

And will do a separate guide for woocommerce setup for those who wish to link all together with that setup... ;)

Not sure i understand the bundle part, you can easily create bundles using the same project or the API.

Currently i am working on a feature to allow the creation of bundles between multiple projects while it will allow independent updates.

As for the woocomerce go ahead. in future updates will probably add a small plugin to bind ubotlocker with woocomerce.

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think :)

And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does :)

http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ubotem/

I quote two lines of your code in the PDF guide (just so that people know where to paste the MOD code)...

I hope the community & you like it :)

• Like 2

Is there currently  a way to determine whether an update is available for a bot or software with verifydialogue.php? ie without the .dll's.

I want to switch an existing project from using the ubotlocker dll etc to using verifydialogue.php

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

David

Is there currently  a way to determine whether an update is available for a bot or software with verifydialogue.php? ie without the .dll's.

I want to switch an existing project from using the ubotlocker dll etc to using verifydialogue.php

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

David

Yes, you can easily use Dan's Free Auto-update plugin  http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18362-free-auto-update-plugin/

Working on a major update to add bundles and implement Dan's plugin into the mod to work in the same way as meter's update system.

@Macster,

A couple of questions if you don't mind...

1) Do we need a VPS or Dedicated server or will this opperate on a shared host for a small amount of licences (let's say less than 100 in total).

2) How long do you think before your able to offer the service of this system on your servers as I would like to test before investing too much in this upgrade (I'm after using the API for licencing my bots as I'm attempting to cut out the anti-virus problems deleting as fast as the users install...

Looking forward to your responce,

Kind regards

Arthur

Advice is VPS or Dedicated, but I personally run on shared with thousands of licenses...

Maybe depends on the host and some other features that are included may not work on all shared hosts.

Advice is VPS or Dedicated, but I personally run on shared with thousands of licenses...

Maybe depends on the host and some other features that are included may not work on all shared hosts.

Thanks, I'm currently using two shared host services, hostgator is one of the two - the other escapes me now - having yet another blond day :).

but it's nice to know that you’re running on shared servers with success, that gives me some hope, tell me if you don’t mind – are you getting much trouble with the Anti-Virus programs killing your protected bots, I have meter's UbotLocker.

Kind regards

Arthur

Not really have much issue, some customers may get warnings but if you offer good support pages, most customers figure it out ;)

But rarely do I get customers with complaints about AV issues!

And if customer wants refund I generally offer it, most customers who ask for refund change mind once they see my products in action!

hey buds due to an unplanned and urgent trip i have been out for the last week and wasn't able to open the online service yet.

@Macster,

A couple of questions if you don't mind...

1) Do we need a VPS or Dedicated server or will this opperate on a shared host for a small amount of licences (let's say less than 100 in total).

2) How long do you think before your able to offer the service of this system on your servers as I would like to test before investing too much in this upgrade (I'm after using the API for licencing my bots as I'm attempting to cut out the anti-virus problems deleting as fast as the users install...

Looking forward to your responce,

Kind regards

Arthur

1. unless you are running tons of apps with thousands of licenses each, no.

i personally run a licensing server under an economy shared host at godaddy without any issues.

2. in couple days will be online. the system is finished since last week but need to do some last minute checks and add some documentation so you know how it works and what it does.

Yes will help removing AV alerts but if yo followed my other posts inside meter's thread you will see that it requires that you sign your ubots and will provide live examples and step-by-step tutorials for all that.

Looks ideal for my future plans in selling bots.

So to confirm, I'd need to also purchase the following: uBotLocker (by Meter), and LockerExe Theme (by BotGuru).

Also, do you recommend a decent plugin to secure my uBot code?

Thanks.

Ubot code is protected by meters locker package, no plugin required.

Both lockerEX and Unleahed are extensions/addons that add even more cool features to the existing locker package!

And defiantly worth it for serious developers ;)

So to confirm, I'd need to also purchase the following: uBotLocker (by Meter), and LockerExe Theme (by BotGuru).

For the online service that i'm about to release, no need but if you want to better protect your bots i recommend meter's ubotlocker and the online service will be compatible with it so you can lock and license your bots.

Also, do you recommend a decent plugin to secure my uBot code?

There is no decent plugin to secure your ubots, its all about obfuscation and encryption, so far meter's ubotlocker has proven to be the best protection available.

The mod allows you to use a dialog plugin and API to lock and license your bots but does not encrypt the source code, for that you need third party tools that i will explain soon ;)

I am looking to add a payment system that is not already supplied and was wondering if i could have a PDF or something with details about the API works so i can see if i can make my system work. With the payment system i would be able to forward on any details from Paypals IPN service.

Thanks macster; look fwd to your new product!

i'm pretty sure it will exceed all expectations :)

I am looking to add a payment system that is not already supplied and was wondering if i could have a PDF or something with details about the API works so i can see if i can make my system work. With the payment system i would be able to forward on any details from Paypals IPN service.

what payment gateway you need added ?

if you follow the payment and API examples it is very easy to implement any third party API and IPN

what payment gateway you need added ?

if you follow the payment and API examples it is very easy to implement any third party API and IPN

Im setting something up with Rapid Action Profits, its an old script but still works great for what i want to do. There isnt many still using it. I havent bought your script yet so thats the reason i didnt know there is examples. Could you PM me an example maybe

not familiar with RAP but if you want to bind it to use the payment gateways inside the mod with RAP or vice-versa then that should be fairly easy.

can't provide any examples but if you are familiar with the ubotlocker IPN notification examples inside, the mod uses the same principles.

i.e. i guess all you want is adding RAP implementation in the mod verification process or create licenses in the RAP validation.

I setup my SMTP to my liquidweb server in config.php and on test purchase at jvzoo, it didn't send an automated email license. What could be the issue? Before using the mod and while using only the meter's system the automated license emails were being sent properly by liquidweb, Do I need to make any changes?

I setup my SMTP to my liquidweb server in config.php and on test purchase at jvzoo, it didn't send an automated email license. What could be the issue? Before using the mod and while using only the meter's system the automated license emails were being sent properly by liquidweb, Do I need to make any changes?

i already explained and sent you all the required need to be done changes. liquidweb is your host, and meter's web server is working using the localhost a.k.a your liquidweb php mailer host

if you want to use liquidweb follow my instructions and do the changes i sent you to send email using the local mailer.

follow the instructions, simpler, impossible!