UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

v.1.9 - February 25, 2016
- public reset bug fix (thanks go to @zenos for pointing the issue)

thanks. sure, i'm continuously upgrading it and in future updates will scale it up with more and more options.

& to avoid any type of issues with any host i recommend using 3rd party SMTP services like mailjet when you use the mass marketing tool.

i.e on free accounts mailjet allows to send 200 mails/day and 6000/month.

Thanks,

I am using mailjeet and having problems even with normal licensing delivery since i swapped to them last night i cant send emails out for licenses.

Just added domain SPM and DKIM in maljeet incase its that. Need to pm you about something later so will update you later if it worked or not.

Do we have to run install-update18.php   after every update? i just copied the files over in changelog from latest install is that enough?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

As explained inside the manual install-updateXX needs to be run only once and only in case you update the mod following my updates.

If you do fresh install the only run the install.php

You can use any SMTP server you want, I used mailjet for years and never had problems, this is why I recommend it but yeah it is up to you to choose and decide what's best for you.

And yes mailjet can be more restrictive with new clients, all smtp services are I guess.

I did read the instructions.

BUT i installed only yesterday on V1.18 full install first time i used it and then seen the 1.19 update, i see only 3 files modified and did not think i would need to run the install-update18

as i had already installed v1.18 yesterday as a full install.

So today i just copied the 3 files over.

Do i need to run the install update 18 or not?

As for mailjet their support is looking into things, as its not sending a single email, not even for licenses.

I will try my own smtp of my hosting company soon to test too.

Is there a way to revert back to the old way that ubot locker was sending mail for now? as that worked fine

Thanks

Jane

No you do not need to run install-update18 again. The install-update files are numbered for each update and need to be run only on each update.

Sorry but really can think on a more clear way to explain.

its ok i get ya now.

also found a little bug mate.

In the total transactions if the transaction is refunded it also adds it to the total transactions not deducts it.

no biggie just letting you know.

is it possible to have a config option to not display that?  as i say im not into my staff knowing everything :D

I know about the total transaction but is pretty tricky to work with all gateways at the same time since not one works in the same way.

You will notice that amounts are rounded because when a payment or a refund is done some payment gateways do not send (-) less that amount but a positive number, or they do not send (,99) but  a (.99) and so on... so its a pain in the @$$ to find the right solution.

Because we work with several gateways at the same time the best solution for now is to just round up and sum everything you have in the db, and if you want to have a close to reality total just delete the refund from the payments log.

Small typo/bug fix.... I think this is why I had issues...

On the bulk public reset line 13... $results should be $result and now working like a charm ;)

Feature request :)

Ability for customer to pick project name (dropdown) and enter license email address to get another copy of their activation key email...

I get quite a few requests older orders who cant find there key... And thought if they could retrieve it themselves it would reduce support for everyone :)

Small typo/bug fix.... I think this is why I had issues...

On the bulk public reset line 13... $results should be $result and now working like a charm ;)

indeed you are right. thanks for pointing it. updated

Just purchased it. Will play on this new toy this weekend.. :)

well its only gonna make you want to work and sell more.

you'll love it. thank you.

I love it.... It's awesome!!!!!

Mines fully customised so no longer have to issue any keys for my bundled products... Saving time so I can develop more....

I'm half way through connecting 2checkout on own payment notification... Will share with macster when done ;)

And so can double check for me ;)

I love it.... It's awesome!!!!!

Mines fully customised so no longer have to issue any keys for my bundled products... Saving time so I can develop more....

I'm half way through connecting 2checkout on own payment notification... Will share with macster when done ;)

And so can double check for me ;)

awesome. don't have a 2checkout yet but let me know if you want and will add it to the mod.

Cool that would be awesome... Have already started... But have not checked the verification of receipt... If not too much bother please add for me... And I can customise for my needs ;)

Cool that would be awesome... Have already started... But have not checked the verification of receipt... If not too much bother please add for me... And I can customise for my needs ;)

so far i haven't looked at 2co api nor have an account with them. send me a pm with the api documentation and what you have done so far and will add it for you.

Where can i get the "WpLicenseCheck.dll" plugin?

its aymen's WordPress login plugin and is listed somewhere around here.

you can easily follow the api documentation and the verifydialog.php to use any dialog to lock and license your stuff.

Is it possible to change the popup message..... "Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded." for the customers end?

As think it would be good idea to change to something like this "Allowed number of activations has been exceeded or you are running application without the required administrator privileges."

But unsure if this msg is on the software locker side of things... So thought your the best person to ask :)

its aymen's WordPress login plugin and is listed somewhere around here.

you can easily follow the api documentation and the verifydialog.php to use any dialog to lock and license your stuff.

Hmmn. it's a paid plugin. I already have pash wordpress plugin. Can i use that instead?

Is it possible to change the popup message..... "Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded." for the customers end?

As think it would be good idea to change to something like this "Allowed number of activations has been exceeded or you are running application without the required administrator privileges."

But unsure if this msg is on the software locker side of things... So thought your the best person to ask :)

yes can be changed customizing the license.dll source code meter provided..

in a next update will integrate further customization to it.

Hmmn. it's a paid plugin. I already have pash wordpress plugin. Can i use that instead?

don't have it so not sure but don't think so.

aymen's wp plugin is used to lock your bots to any wordpress login so your users can use their login information to open the software.

like i said, if you follow the 2 API examples i provided you can easily use any dialog type to license and lock your apps.

both VerifyDialog and VerifyWPPlugin are using the API and the only difference is the validation string.

It would be very cool if can have a page with charts, to see how many sells/money we make this month, last month, this year, like this https://google-developers.appspot.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/areachart

not a must have, not right now.  You can already see whistles, charts and diagrams in your payment gateway dashboards so there is not a must have inside the licensing system.

What i am working now is on an analytics engine but for projects and license support to see when and what activity is done, not payments.

Analytics would be cooler if connected with GA so can view stats there!!

I think it's cool I can see how many opens already etc...

Wonder what amazing things you adding next?!

My major drawback is loading all licenses... Takes forever... And wondering if I would even be able to load it this time next year!!!

Is it possible only to search by query db when button is hit (instead of loading everything and applying a filter).

Agree the cash side of things is useless to me as not got all transactions in my history... And if wanna see cash charts I can look in my store or other market places or even my bank balance ;)

But to anyone not bought this yet!!!

What are you doing, this is a must have?!