UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

SMTP mail was not working for me, so reverted back to the original mail function...

I changed the following code.... just incase others have same issues...

Hopefully will help others, or maybe we could add option in later update?

MailLicense.php

Changed.... (line 29)

send_mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers);

To...

mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers);

Hope it helps someone!

no one has to change that setting!

1. send_mail($to,... is the new function for SMTP

2. mail($to,... is the old function and if you had to revert back is because you have not installed the mod correctly or your server settings overwrite the mail function.

everyone do not change that setting unless you know what you are doing !

Yes noticed the limit... Just took a while to load....

Am super happy now have everything working...

Next.... Do you have any information for the API yet? I would like to see what we can do :)

I will soon prepare examples on how to use the built-in API and please stop posting any instructions before consulting me.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Post removed....

I had to do this to get emails working as your new SMTP did not work for me, thought was worth sharing incase anyone else had same issue.

I assume it is a problem with my server, but my setup is correct, therefor must be blocked on my server.

Anyway I'm all setup now so wont bother posting anything else, did not mean to upset anyone :)

Thanks for all the help!

I will soon prepare examples on how to use the built-in API ....and please stop posting any instructions before consulting me.

The API support is what I am interested in. I have software not created with UBOT and need an API licensing system... will this work?

Post removed....

I had to do this to get emails working as your new SMTP did not work for me, thought was worth sharing incase anyone else had same issue.

I assume it is a problem with my server, but my setup is correct, therefor must be blocked on my server.

Anyway I'm all setup now so wont bother posting anything else, did not mean to upset anyone :)

Thanks for all the help!

lol. no worries.

if you had to change it then check to see if you're still able to send using SMTP from the mod settings in your config.php

- the mail function uses PHP mail or another general function on your server, as in the basic ubotlocker web server

- the mod send_mail function uses PHPMailer with the SMTP configuration you set in config.php.

The API support is what I am interested in. I have software not created with UBOT and need an API licensing system... will this work?

yes off course. exactly for this reason i have implemented an API so you can license other software too, or to extend software features. i.e you can create different levels of features inside your software to allow or limit access using the API

yes off course. exactly for this reason i have implemented an API so you can license other software too, or to extend software features. i.e you can create different levels of features inside your software to allow or limit access using the API

Great stuff. Is there a video or document showing how the API works?

Great stuff. Is there a video or document showing how the API works?

working on a few examples, the documentation would be a few lines so better explained. its all about a simple HTTP POST request. the use is very simple and identical to the ubotlocker authentication.

Released the documentation and two types of examples for the authentication process with commented code.

Also added an example for the wordpress plugin and API.

You can license any type of software from ubots to mobile apps ;)

wow, it seems very good.

One question, I have ubotlocker since awhile, with many products and customers inside, is it just an update ? Nothing will be removed if I buy the TJ template and your add-on ?

[EDIT] I just use paypal, no zaxxa, no api...

Edited by zenos

wow, it seems very good.

One question, I have ubotlocker since awhile, with many products and customers inside, is it just an update ? Nothing will be removed if I buy the TJ template and your add-on ?

[EDIT] I just use paypal, no zaxxa, no api...

nothing will be removed from your existing products and customers. this is an upgrade to the original ubotlocker.

• Like 1

Loving Unleashed.....!

Quick question....

My licenses have same email and keys for multiple products and the reset function only seems to reset the first matched key?

Does not seem to reset all license activations that match the inputed email and key.

Can it be updated to reset all matching licenses?

Thanks in advance :)

Loving Unleashed.....!

Quick question....

My licenses have same email and keys for multiple products and the reset function only seems to reset the first matched key?

Does not seem to reset all license activations that match the inputed email and key.

Can it be updated to reset all matching licenses?

Thanks in advance :)

Well it is designed to resets the license for the same email and key for the product you sold and not all matching licenses. The way you want it can affect other projects and not everybody would want that.

If you want to reset a license for all projects send me a PM and will help you.

I only want licenses that match the key and email, to be reset.

I unfortunately have customers with same key and email on multiple projects.

When I use the current reset it seems to only reset one license, not all matching licenses.

Hope I'm making sense ;)

Just bought it ;)

Replied. Thank you!

I only want licenses that match the key and email, to be reset.

I unfortunately have customers with same key and email on multiple projects.

When I use the current reset it seems to only reset one license, not all matching licenses.

Hope I'm making sense ;)

Gotcha!   PM and will send you an custom update if you need to reset same license in all projects.

Cool thanks, I should imagine anyone with duplicate keys would want this ;)

This way when customer enters email and key, it would reset any licenses that matched ;)

Thanks a lot ;)

This rocks!!

Cool thanks, I should imagine anyone with duplicate keys would want this ;)

This way when customer enters email and key, it would reset any licenses that matched ;)

Thanks a lot ;)

This rocks!!

you refer to the manual reset page where members enter their email and key to reset ? that is different from what i understood.

sure i'll add an update to the reset folder to do that.

Yes please...

For the customers reset...

This way my customers can reset their key for all products they own.

I guess there will be a few that this will help also.

And don't see why we would not want to reset all matched licenses, when customer is trying to reset activations.

Yes please...

For the customers reset...

This way my customers can reset their key for all products they own.

I guess there will be a few that this will help also.

And don't see why we would not want to reset all matched licenses, when customer is trying to reset activations.

Not everybody wants that if you have different projects under different conditions. I have added a new bundle reset file to be used separately for that.

Done! Check the /reset/folder

v.1.7 - February 22, 2016

- added bundle reset option: reset the same license in all projects if found.
v.1.8 - February 23, 2016 - increased security

- improved account security with random hash

- added superadmin role

- added account email support

- added forgot password support

Excellent work mate :) i can't wait to get a few mins to install it now.

I got a few suggestions.

1) Add in email blacklist/ignore list to email marketing features, so we can ignore certain emails when we send bulk / trials or whatever.

2) Option in MASS MARKETING to import emails from a project, project(s) and all projects (name and email)

3) Option to send X emails per batch (save people getting in trouble with their hosts)

4) Option in MASS MARKETING to wait x amount of seconds before sending next batch

5) Ability to add custom message to MASS MARKETING mail

6) Preview Mode for MASS MARKETING mail

also quick question.  Do you know if the refunds procedure works in JVzoo? i mean when we refund does it cancel the license? as i have never had this working so far in the normal ubot locker for some reason.

Keep up the great work!

v.1.9 - February 25, 2016
- public reset bug fix (thanks go to @zenos for pointing the issue)

Excellent work mate :) i can't wait to get a few mins to install it now.

I got a few suggestions.

1) Add in email blacklist/ignore list to email marketing features, so we can ignore certain emails when we send bulk / trials or whatever.

2) Option in MASS MARKETING to import emails from a project, project(s) and all projects (name and email)

3) Option to send X emails per batch (save people getting in trouble with their hosts)

4) Option in MASS MARKETING to wait x amount of seconds before sending next batch

5) Ability to add custom message to MASS MARKETING mail

6) Preview Mode for MASS MARKETING mail

also quick question.  Do you know if the refunds procedure works in JVzoo? i mean when we refund does it cancel the license? as i have never had this working so far in the normal ubot locker for some reason.

Keep up the great work!

thanks. sure, i'm continuously upgrading it and in future updates will scale it up with more and more options.

& to avoid any type of issues with any host i recommend using 3rd party SMTP services like mailjet when you use the mass marketing tool.

i.e on free accounts mailjet allows to send 200 mails/day and 6000/month.

Can you let me know more about the public reset bug?!

Also the bundle reset did not work for me ;(

Just wondering if your bug fix would help my issue ;)

Can you let me know more about the public reset bug?!

Also the bundle reset did not work for me ;(

Just wondering if your bug fix would help my issue ;)

See the change-log for details and replace the mentioned files on your server.