UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

OK maybe am missing something.....?

Have read and reread the change log, and not sure what you mean by update /reset/index.php have even opened the file to see if i manually need to set the file up.... and can not see any files to replace/update it.

​TBH the most important thing for me currently is the activation limit, do I need to manually go through each license to get my 2 activations back? As I need to get this fixed before I sleep now!!!

I can try and correct other stuff later...

Have not had issues using my shared server for my licenses in the past...

ok I deleted all php files as told in instructions.... (kept config)

then copied ALL mod folder files....

Added code to the config as per example.....

ran installer file.... then deleted as told....

ran update 1.2 file.... then deleted as told...

then read the change log (once you told me too).... and replaced the files from php5x....

Thats it.... no mention of the reset index file, and this is exact copy from the mod folder.....

Have I done as was supposed to? or have I done something wrong?

All licenses have activation limit of 1, even though my projects are still set to 2... and have other errors.... (but will look at them later....)

Agh I must sleep now.... :(

Will have another look in morning... But I may have to revert back if not working ;(

Maybe is my host... Happy for you to have a look if will help you solve the issues ;)

Agh I must sleep now.... :(

Will have another look in morning... But I may have to revert back if not working ;(

Maybe is my host... Happy for you to have a look if will help you solve the issues ;)

edit: as i mentioned on the purchase email you must always keep an eye on your purchase folder and look for updates there.  :)

I guess you only read the change log you already downloaded. sorry for the confusion.

There are ZERO errors or known bugs on the MOD at this moment

v.1.4 - February 18, 2016
- minor bug fix on public reset
+ affected files:
reset/index.php
VerifyDialog.php
VerifyWPPlugin.php

v.1.3 - February 17, 2016
- minor bug fix
+ affected files:
/free/functions.php
IPNfunctions.php
+ added missing file:
PaymentNotifier-JVzoo.php 

v.1.2 - February 17, 2016
WARNING: it requires that you have PHP 5.3+ installed on your server ! If you have PHP 5.2 or lower you need to replace and use the files from the PHP5x folder.

- added trial / days
- added trial / openned
- added mass license / trial import and send
+ removed files:
ClearLicenseResets.php
ClearLicenseActivations.php

How to Update   <--- (only if you already have the mod installed) 
- copy all the files from the mod folder on your server and run install-update12.php

How to install <---
- copy all the files from the mod folder on your server and run install.php

1. you must have PHP 5.3+ to run the mod correctly

2. on most shared hosts the PHP is older
3. if your PHP is older than 5.3 then use the files inside the PHP5x folder to replace the affected files for older versions of PHP

If that does not help then PM me here or over skype: web.ing and will have a look at them :)

OK had errors before i ran the update file....

Am just restoring back to basic ubot locker and will go though it all again tomorrow.

and will run a php info to check what is on my host.... think i upgraded the php last year on the host... but will check....

Maybe I am too tired :/

Thanks for help, and hopefully will get sorted tomorrow...

OK had errors before i ran the update file....

Am just restoring back to basic ubot locker and will go though it all again tomorrow.

and will run a php info to check what is on my host.... think i upgraded the php last year on the host... but will check....

Maybe I am too tired :/

Thanks for help, and hopefully will get sorted tomorrow...

no worries. the problem is in your shared host. contact me tomorrow if you want and will help you.

lol was in bed... but could hear paypal transactions on my phone.... so had to get up and sort license and restore everything so dont wake up to upset customers :/

• Like 1

lol was in bed... but could hear paypal transactions on my phone.... so had to get up and sort license and restore everything so dont wake up to upset customers :/

lol. glad you wake up to count the cash, that's a good sign. the mod is a standalone with an easy install and from what i see you must check your host for errors and limitations.

lol. glad you wake up to count the cash, that's a good sign ;) the mod is a standalone with an easy install and from what i see you must check your host for errors and limitations.

Money, and customer satisfaction.... keeps me going, hence 4am am still up... :)

Will do checks on php before I try to upgrade tomorrow, but have ran many scripts and website stuff on my host before...

The mod is exactly meter's locker with major modifications but still the same.

Socket Error 111 - it means your shared shot is blocking some sockets

PM me any further issues you may have with your host so i can check.

Money, and customer satisfaction.... keeps me going, hence 4am am still up... :)

true. the most important thing.

OK considering I started by sending payment to wrong email address.... Maybe was too tired and being a dumbass :)

Am using php 5.4.19 and think sockets are enabled.... so will try again....

Also will PM you my php info for you to see for yourself :)

no worries. pm replied.

as i previously said the mod is a standalone and only uses your old database so all you have to do is put the new files on the server, edit your config, run the install.php and done. - the /free/ signup2download part is optional and explained  on the documentation.

v.1.5 - February 18, 2016

- minor bug fix to reset and add correct email to activity log when a subscription is renewed

- lowered text and icons size in licenses and projects tables for better view on small resolutions

- added meta=robots NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW to avoid indexing the login page

v.1.6 - February 19, 2016

- added option to apply project edits to existing licenses too : you can change and overwrite the activation and reset limit to all licenses inside a project

- improved install process to apply old activation settings for existing licenses : thanks go to TJ for the suggestion.

Suggestion for updates...

Can the ManageLicenses.php page have a display limit, like the log pages?

Mine takes a while to load all of the licenses onto the page, and think would be best if limited view like you have done on log pages :)

Suggestion for updates...

Can the ManageLicenses.php page have a display limit, like the log pages?

Mine takes a while to load all of the licenses onto the page, and think would be best if limited view like you have done on log pages :)

The tables load the data from your database, the more data inside the db, the more time it will take to load each time you access the page. Currently the limit in all tables is per pagination at 15 entries per page.

The purpose of tables is to load and display the data from your database otherwise you will not be able to search or edit any of the db entries. 

Eventually all logs will load slower, specially the activity log as it is the only one on the entire system that does not clean itself, and is filled very fast with more and more entries from each license action.

If you see the logs  too slow you can clean them from the bottom right buttons.

The tables load the data from your database, the more data inside the db, the more time it will take to load each time you access the page. Currently the limit in all tables is per pagination at 15 entries per page.

The purpose of tables is to load and display the data from your database otherwise you will not be able to search or edit any of the db entries. 

Eventually all logs will load slower, specially the activity log as it is the only one on the entire system that does not clean itself, and is filled very fast with more and more entries from each license action.

If you see the logs  too slow you can clean them from the bottom right buttons.

Yes noticed the limit... Just took a while to load....

Am super happy now have everything working...

Next.... Do you have any information for the API yet? I would like to see what we can do :)