UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

Looks Amazing Macster!  Wicked mate!

gonna pick it up later today.

Quick question.   A lot of people are now trying to get into our funnels not from the front end.  Is it possible for you to add a feature that checks if they own a product before their other product key will work?

For example we have had a few on our latest launch just buying the pro upgrade without the standard (front end) version as someone shared the funnel link, so if we could check if they owned the standard version (license) fist then this would nip this in the bud right away.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Jane

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Looks Amazing Macster!  Wicked mate!

gonna pick it up later today.

Quick question.   A lot of people are now trying to get into our funnels not from the front end.  Is it possible for you to add a feature that checks if they own a product before their other product key will work?

For example we have had a few on our latest launch just buying the pro upgrade without the standard (front end) version as someone shared the funnel link, so if we could check if they owned the standard version (license) fist then this would nip this in the bud right away.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Jane

thanks. yes it is possible and will add it to my todo list but you can do that already from zaxaa and jvzoo i think. i.e zaxaa allows you to limit sales for a product only to people who already have another one that you specify

Hi Macster,

I appreciate you willing to add warriorplus.com.  I have one more important thing to ask.

This is in regards to having the ability to bundle products together under one project.

Example:

Let's say that you have created or have many different existing projects (products) within

UbotLocker and you wanted to have a few of those projects (products) bundled together

under one project (product).

So if you have 5 projects (products) that you already created within UbotLocker.

I would like the ability to create another project that would allow me the ability to 

bundle those 5 projects (products) under 1 main project (product).  

Perhaps you would have the ability to be able to check all of the projects (products)

that you would like to include within this main single project (product).

What this would allow is for the customer to be able to make one single purchase instead

of having to purchase 5 different products separately.

If you could have one project (product) that would allow you to connect the other 5 under

a single project (product) that would send out the license keys for all 5 projects (products)

in one email when a purchase is made that would be great.

So "project whatever you call it" would control the other 5 projects (products) that you selected.  

So essentially everything would be the same as it already is except that when you selected the

project option that would allow you to bundle other projects (products) together instead one license

key being sent within a single email you would have multiple license keys contained within that same

email based on how many projects (products) are bundled together within the main project (product).

I'm sorry about the long message which I know this is and I hope that it makes sense but I just wanted

to make sure that I laid out everything.

Please let me know if this is possible.  This would be huge and a game changer to be able to bundle 

other products together under one project (product).

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Macster,

I'm sorry about the long message which I know this is and I hope that it makes sense but I just wanted

to make sure that I laid out everything.

Please let me know if this is possible.  This would be huge and a game changer to be able to bundle 

other products together under one project (product).

Let me know your thoughts.

no worries.

you can already do all that through the built-in api support + i'll have to add a small modification and sorry i didn't had time to build a documentation for it.

Hey Mac, Another suggestion is to add admin users to the dashboard.

For example i added user1 to see this license only and have some restriction on which one he can edit,add or delete.

yes will add that too but first i have to take ubotlocker out of the stone edge.

p.s: i started working on another add-on to change the affiliate marketing as you know it ;)

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/15-mass.png

UPDATE 1.2 - WAR OF THE MACHINES

DUAL TRIAL MODE

Chose how many days a license can be active !

Chose how many times the software can be opened !

tip: if any of the trial options exceeds the limit the trial ends!

TRIAL MARKETING TOOL

Import your lists and send hundreds of trial licenses using SMTP

note: i'm not responsible for any marketing war started by this tool

• Like 2

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

Yes working to integrate multiple accounts and moderator level, and a something new that will be even cooler ;) but all in due time.

Excellent,  one quick question.

Not installed it yet but i dont seem to see a JVzoo IPN file in the MOD folder?   I had modified mine slightly too.  Can i just use that one?

or does it create one on install or something?

can't wait to have a play tomorrow :)

Excellent,  one quick question.

Not installed it yet but i dont seem to see a JVzoo IPN file in the MOD folder?   I had modified mine slightly too.  Can i just use that one?

or does it create one on install or something?

can't wait to have a play tomorrow :)

oh sorry about that. just sent the modded JVzoo file and you must use this new file otherwise the system won't log your transaction details correctly. or feel free to update your already modded file to fetch the jvzoo price and add it to the second db query line.

I've had an opportunity to install, and take a look at this system and have to say its mind blowing, and answers the wants of many requests by ubotlocker users.

You definitely want this if your a ublotlocker owner/user and licensing bots/software.

• Like 1

my bad... sent to helpdesk not deskhelp oops!

Have sent to correct address now :)

7AL32654W07929007

also how easy is it to upgrade my setup to this, hoping will not mess anything up :)

my bad... sent to helpdesk not deskhelp oops!

Have sent to correct address now :)

7AL32654W07929007

also how easy is it to upgrade my setup to this, hoping will not mess anything up :)

thank you. sent. 

it should not take you less than 60 seconds to upgrade :D

Ahh seems to have set all existing licenses to 1 activation? is this correct?

No. it does not modify the current activation limit you have set for each existing license.

All new licenses inherit the activation limit you set one each project!

also my reset gives errors...

Maybe due to my customers having same email and key for multiple products maybe?

Warning: mysql_result(): resets_allowed not found in MySQL result index 4 in /home/content/14/xxxxxx/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/14/xxxxxx/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php:13) in /home/content/14/xxxxxx/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php on line 17

also my reset gives errors...

Maybe due to my customers having same email and key for multiple products maybe?

Warning: mysql_result(): resets_allowed not found in MySQL result index 4 in /home/content/14/xxxxxx/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/14/xxxxxx/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php:13) in /home/content/14/6046914/html/SUB-license/reset/index.php on line 17

check the files and the changelog.

nope dont know whats wrong.... :(

Now read the readme, and ran the update install file, and replaced the php files and still same error on reset.

Also the 1 activation is a big issue for me :(

Will have to manually change them all?

At least customers can open software currently :) but will get inbox full of complaints about 1 activation :(

Maybe not compatible with my shared host?

Gutted, looks amazing..... Just a few bugs at my end!

also getting problems with ip lookup 'Socket Error 111 - Connection refused'