UBot Underground

Save the text file - Then rename it to .exe extension instead of .txt

Sweet Jesus Man  :o

What a gem !!! nice share dude, 

If there is one thing that consistently F*C*S me off its farting around with a regex string, 

and to quote somethin' you said in my thread a few days ago, .. Thats a whole new level of handy right there !

Cheers

CJ

@HelloInsomnia you actually played a big part in this thing coming into existence.

Since I buy everything you release, I now have the ultra powerful regex editor that you recently made available. I was so blown away by how point-n-click you made it, I thought I should do one for myself for that one single function since it is what I use most.

So, if I hadn't bought yours and been blown away by its power, I would have never built this simple little thing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simple but brilliant.  For whatever reason, this just made an idea i had earlier "click", so thanks a bunch :)  Being new (and slightly overwhelmed by the capability, somewhat underwhelmed with documentation lol), anything that even can just point me in a good direction (hell I'll take sources for sites that havent been online in 5+ years!) is very mucc appreciated. 

This just happens to be functional as all hell to!  Thanks again man, nice freebie :D

my pleasure man... I have another one I need to include here that is the same concept. Just a simple single use tool that does just the one thing, and it's another of those regex calls that I tend to use often. Will get it in here as soon as I find the time.