UBot Underground

[Sell] Easy-Crypt V2 - File Encryption/decryption + Code Generation

Is this an obfuscator for ubot?

Hey, 

Yes, .. It will encrypt your UBot code which you can then use in a couple of different ways, including the ability to use external encrypted files that will lighten a bot project size and MEM usage, 

Also worth pointing out that it you can use it to update a "public released" bot silently via define or onload.

Check out the vids, I cover most scenarios for possible usage ;)

Cheers

CJ 

• 7 months later...

Hey,

I'm new to this encrypt stuff.

I have my code in defines in several tabs, and lots of it, so im suppose to copy and paste everything from all the tabs into one huge doc and encrypt that and upload it to my server? I going the remote server route.

Is there a faster way? encrypt the entire ubot file? Do I call it an an include() and decrypt it?

I want to run a UI that loads all encrypted ubot file as an include() so all the functions load up and I can just call the commands with the UI. or is there a standard for doing this?

See video of what I'm trying to do or is there a better way? I removed my files for security purposes.

Edited by hienquoc

Hey,

I'm new to this encrypt stuff.

I have my code in defines in several tabs, and lots of it, so im suppose to copy and paste everything from all the tabs into one huge doc and encrypt that and upload it to my server? I going the remote server route.

Is there a faster way? encrypt the entire ubot file? Do I call it an an include() and decrypt it?

I want to run a UI that loads all encrypted ubot file as an include() so all the functions load up and I can just call the commands with the UI. or is there a standard for doing this?

See video of what I'm trying to do or is there a better way? I removed my files for security purposes.

Hey there hienquoc, 

I feel your pain dude, ive had to do this to a lot of my large projects due to the inability to edit in Ubot when they get to a certain size, not to mention the problems trying to compile lol.

Your nearly there mate, ... the only thing that i can see wrong is that you used the "include()" command, ... I think its Ubot's own way of doing this but i personally have never got it to work, or properly anyways :/

So you can acieve this in 1 of 2 ways (maybe 3 but ill focus on the 2 main for your specific case)

1 - You can copy ALL of the code within each define/function and place in a file (or files) leaving the actual define commands/functions within Ubot, encrypt and call directly from each define/function using the "Run Ubot Script" and "TextEncryption_DecryptText" together,  .. 

This is how i personally use it, mainly so i can see which files i need to edit if needed by simply popping open Ubot and checking each define for the right file, here is a screenshot of my Ubot tab that contains them in one of my large projects :

https://gyazo.com/babbfba362dbd71a43104155315e0735

As you can see in the above, this 1 tab contains a handfull of defines which contain the entire bots code (bar the UI/settings panels which are in the main tab), 

within the 10 defines they are calling files which contain just shy of 2 million lines of code which as you can imagine is now impossible to even load in Ubot.

2 - You can copy and paste all of your defines/functions in a file (or files) and call the same way using the "Run Ubot Script" and "TextEncryption_DecryptText" together within your "on load", .. 

The result is the same and all define commands.functions will appear in Ubot once you have called the file (or files) that contains your defines (no need to restart).

Couple of things to remember, .. 

- If editing/making changes to the code in the files, .. In either of the above cases just make sure you run the "Run Ubot Script" node that contains any changes for the changes to be refelected in Ubot,

Sounds stupid simple i know, but its caught me out a few times, with me shouting at the screen "but ive just changed that WTF" lmao.

- From personal experience i recommend trying to keep the files with the code to be encrypted below 500,000 lines, mainly for editing purposes, i find it difficult to open files to edit if i exceed this (and they take a little longer to load when using in a bot). Most of my files contain 300,000 lines or less.

Hope that helps, let me know if there is anything there you dont understand ;)

Cheers

CJ

Is there a way to disable running alert()? I have a lot of alerts I've left to test and make sure things are working, I put it in my on load and its loading all the alerts and I have a lot, and I really don't want to have to delete all the alerts in the text file,

see video

Edited by hienquoc

Is there a way to disable running alert()? I have a lot of alerts I've left to test and make sure things are working, I put it in my on load and its loading all the alerts and I have a lot, and I really don't want to have to delete all the alerts in the text file,

Hi, 

Your layout in your vid looks good mate, except trying to call your UI with the same method, .. 

You can not put your UI and any settings panels/windows in an encrypted file, it will work for *almost everything else but not for UI stuff, .. 

Ive actually spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure out a way of doing this with a UI, but no matter which way its done the UI will not show unless you add it normally.

In the screen I shared yesterday (and in all my other projects that i use encrypted external files) I use 2 tabs, .. 

1 tab for the UI and any settings panels

1 tab to contain all defines calling everything else from encrypted files/code

Once you have put your UI (normal UBot UI node) back into your Main/first tab then you should be good to go.

Cheers

CJ

Thanks that helps, I'm really starting to feel good about this...

So I have alerts in my define to tell the user when they are missing something, but when I load up all my script with on load, it seems to run through all the defines and executes stuff, a bunch of alerts will pop up and I have to hit ok for all of them.

Is there are way around this? see video

Edited by hienquoc

Thanks that helps, I'm really starting to feel good about this...

So I have alerts in my define to tell the user when they are missing something, but when I load up all my script with on load, it seems to run through all the defines and executes stuff, a bunch of alerts will pop up and I have to hit ok for all of them.

Is there are way around this? see video

Hey, 

Your welcome, and yes once you get the hang of it - it makes life sooo much easier, especially with large projects.

I use many alerts in a similar way but not a problem ive come accross which is weird lol, however, i did notice something in the video, .. 

Its difficult to tell exactly what is going on due to not knowing the structure of your code/project, but at a quick glance I see you have the define node to run a define directly above the define code :

https://gyazo.com/61b5304d587bd1311797eb514cc88e06

https://gyazo.com/96014cbe621aab54f972cd5b1b0d9fb7

Are they supposed to be there ?

What i presume is happening is that when you run/execute the code the defines are being executed, ..

Basically when you run one of the nodes to load the encrypted code Ubot will literally run through the code like you have clicked run (and also similar to the "on load" command), 

So if there is a define node containing your commands it will add/load your defines to memory (to show up in Ubot and/or ready to use in a compiled bot).

However if there are any single nodes (like "This_Define()") then they will also be executed.

In regards to the 2 images above containing "Add Initial Guess To Table()" and "Create Full Table Header()" immediately before the corresponding define containing the code for them, ... 

Are you intending for those define commands to run when your bot loads ? ..

Or are those define commands meant to be run/triggered upon a running process or button click ?

I may have made that sound more complicated that it actually is, .. to simplify ...

If you place a Define node (to execute), then it will trigger when the encrypted file loads.

If you do not intend them to be run/triggered when the encrypted file is loaded then simply remove the "THIS_DEFINE()" lines, the actual define containing your code will still get loaded (or registered to memory).

Cheers

CJ

ok thanks makes sense, 

I left them there so i can run them and check the define to make sure it works in my debugging process. After I'm done I usually just leave them there, because later when I use the function again, i forget what kind of outputs im suppose to get or I forget what inputs I should put in. 

so copying and pasting it to encrypt and decrypt, I would need to delete all those statements that run my define. 

I'll go ahead and remove all those that execute it and I should be on my way. 

Edited by hienquoc
  • Like 1

ok thanks makes sense, 

I left them there so i can run them and check the define to make sure it works in my debugging process. After I'm done I usually just leave them there, because later when I use the function again, i forget what kind of outputs im suppose to get or I forget what inputs I should put in. 

so copying and pasting it to encrypt and decrypt, I would need to delete all those statements that run my define. 

I'll go ahead and remove all those that execute it and I should be on my way. 

Hey, 

I used to do the same and for the same reason (much easier to debug), however since converting to this method of using encrypted external files I either :

- Keep a folder of all the un-encypted versions of the files for quick reference in notepad+ (or any similar text editor, *would not advise normal notepad as it looks very confusing and difficult to search through).

- Use an empty Ubot tab and place them there as they dont take up much space/memory (in both the Ubot and compiled bot) or cause any excess lag.

Over time im sure you will develop a routine that works best for you. 

Have fun with it, .. now your creativity and projects wont be limited by Ubot's memory :)

Cheers

CJ

Hey

I think I got it, runs smooth until I Load everything and it seems to lag a bit, but I was expecting a smaller file size for the bot. I'm loading from remote server.

Would it make the file smaller and perform better if I just encrypt i and packaged it locally for them?

see video

Edited by hienquoc

Hey So I started using the encrypted script from remote server but as soon as I load everything, the bot UI slows down, so that really doesn't help me improve the performance of the bot, and its even slow with processing function and not working properly. but somehow it works fine on my vps, some of my clients vps has problems and some don't. so i tried to get them to download all the support files .net visual c++ files but doesn't seem to improve they have plenty of memory too.

so here is my training video but i ran into issues.. but my regular compiled bots without encryption runs fine on my vps not on my local computer. any idea on how to improve the peformance? why does encrypt make the file size of the bot just as big? shouldn't it be way smaller?

Hey, 

Apologies for the delayed reply, been "out of town" for a few days, .. 

In regards to the compiled bots size, .. 

I presume you are using a default UBot "on load" command to load, this will increase a bots size fairly dramatically, ..

I cant remeber of the top of my head but even if you compile an empty bot with only an "on load" command in the bot size will still be 40mb+, If you have the "Advanced UBot" plugin i would suggest trying out the "on load" function it contains as it uses less space and is typically more efficient.

Alternatively you can use a small peice of javascript in the <head> section of your UI code calling a define that contains your initialising code/defines, removing the need to use either on load commands.

Technically once the bot has aquired the encrypted files from your server a bot should run no different than if you had them in the bot itself so i have to admit im slightly confused with this one :/

I have only used encrypted files located on a server for testing and/or demo videos for customers, so my knowledge for using in a "real life" case is limited, 

However as you mentioned that it seems to work fine on your VPS then there must be something different occurring on the other environments.

Basically what im trying to say lol, is that if the problem was specifically the act of using excrypted files on a server then the problem would persist no matter where its run.

Persoanlly i would recommend using local encrypted files, you can still trigger silent updates in the same manner and it removes the possiblity of errors/stalling/lagging when a bot initially requests the files.

The actual Encryption nodes/commands shouldnt be causing a bot to be big/larger, or at least not something ive personally experienced, 

You could create a quick test and make a copy of your project .. 

1 WITH encrypted files

1 WITHOUT (or normal)

Compile each and check what the actual difference in size is.

Ill have a play about at my end and see if i can reproduce the problem your having, this way I lay be able to offer a more knowledgeable solution/advice.

There has to be something simple going on that we havent stumbled across (there usually is lol).

on a side note, .. in regards to "some of my clients vps has problems and some don't"

I get this ALLLLLLL the time with and without bots using encrypted files, generally speaking those that have problems using VPS there are a plethora of possible causes for bots not working properly, 

however i have not come across any problem that has not been resolvable, 60% of the time its usually a VPS firewall either blocking support files (UBot) or blocking software functions, .. 

and the other 40% are typically configuration, IP, OS version, UAC, Controlled folder access, and many other similar problems (all of which are a royal pain the @$$ lol).

In one of your vids above i heard you mention that the software loaded fine but "once you hit the tune button" it crashed, .. 

Is that a large file by any chance, or pretty much the same as the others ?

If it is no different than the other encrypted files then i would decrypt a separate copy, highlight the entire contents of the DE-crypted file and paste it in UBot, 

If there are any problems with the code itself (can happen on rare occassions) then it will not appear in UBot.

Ill run a few tests and let you know, 

In the mean time i would highly recomend trying with local encrypted files and see if it makes a difference for you and/or your customers.

Cheers

CJ

Hey

Thanks for getting back to me.

looks like its running better on local than remote, ui still slow but usable.

I'll just encrypt locally for now.

I was wondering if you have a bulk way of copying all the tabs code into separate text files? I'm doing it manually for now but i got 10+ tabs I would update and sometimes i don't remember which tab i updated the code so I just copy and paste all the code in each tab into separate files over again. Is there a way to automate this? I tried to look for a ubot function but don't seem to know of one yet.

Hien

• 1 year later...

Brilliant! You made my day!

I just picked up a copy today. I knew I was staring at this problem begging for an elegant solution now for a couple weeks and it just landed in my lap today while I was searching for something else.

Couldn't be happier.

Took me a beat to figure out I needed the Open.Framework plugin and found without a hitch.

Overall, great value for the investment.

Thanks for all your efforts CyberJunkie!!!

Edited by Xochipelli
  • Like 1

Brilliant! You made my day!

I just picked up a copy today. I knew I was staring at this problem begging for an elegant solution now for a couple weeks and it just landed in my lap today while I was searching for something else.

Couldn't be happier.

Took me a beat to figure out I needed the Open.Framework plugin and found without a hitch.

Doesn't seem like the link for the TinyMCE plugin is active anymore, though.

Overall, great value for the investment.

Thanks for all your efforts CyberJunkie!!!

Thank you for the kind words Xochipelli,

I'm glad you like it and even better find it useful :)

In regards to the TinyMCE plugin, if you ever need it again in the future (for whatever reason) the link in the first post of this thread is still working ;)

Also, Thanks for taking the time to come back here and write that, very much appreciated!

Enjoy :)

Cheers

CJ

No problem... easy when it's deserved.
After working with it and seeing some of the use cases you've presented for Easy-Crypt, I love it.

You blew my mind. I had no idea most of that was possible.

I wanted to post this in support, but had issues in completing support registration. I haven't received a support activation email.

I've hit a snag with an application of Easy-Crypt.

Thought you might have some insight or a workaround in mind.

I'm using TJ's SSH plugin, and wanting to encrypt and obfuscate private key filename.

This kind of problem is tailor made for and begging for help from Easy-Crypt.

Can't seem to get past passing a key as a string to the SSH arguments though.

I can connect and interact with server using special folder with private key file.

The plugin seems to insist on taking ppk direct from file, though.

Something like this fails:
plugin command("Open.Framework.dll", "Run Ubot Script", $plugin function("SSH.dll", "$SshFunction Custom", #ServerIP, #ServerPort, #ServerUsername, "-i {#ppkAsString}", "rm -rf {#File}", "{$special folder("Application")}\\plink.exe"))

I don't believe Easy-Crypt can be a solution for working with SSH and private keys, unless a string can be passed for the key.

I'm hoping I'm overlooking something.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks for your thoughts, CJ.

No problem... easy when it's deserved.

After working with it and seeing some of the use cases you've presented for Easy-Crypt, I love it.

You blew my mind. I had no idea most of that was possible.

I wanted to post this in support, but had issues in completing support registration. I haven't received a support activation email.

I've hit a snag with an application of Easy-Crypt.

Thought you might have some insight or a workaround in mind.

I'm using TJ's SSH plugin, and wanting to encrypt and obfuscate private key filename.

This kind of problem is tailor made for and begging for help from Easy-Crypt.

Can't seem to get past passing a key as a string to the SSH arguments though.

I can connect and interact with server using special folder with private key file.

The plugin seems to insist on taking ppk direct from file, though.

Something like this fails:

plugin command("Open.Framework.dll", "Run Ubot Script", $plugin function("SSH.dll", "$SshFunction Custom", #ServerIP, #ServerPort, #ServerUsername, "-i {#ppkAsString}", "rm -rf {#File}", "{$special folder("Application")}\\plink.exe"))

I don't believe Easy-Crypt can be a solution for working with SSH and private keys, unless a string can be passed for the key.

I'm hoping I'm overlooking something.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks for your thoughts, CJ.

Hi,

Really am glad you like it, Easy Crypt is grossly under-rated (maybe its the low price, i don't know) as it can even be used for silent updates and a wide array of possibilities.

Ok regarding the issue, ...

I'll be honest I haven't tried to use it for anything related to SSH so I am unsure.

I can say that when testing with various different files when it was being developed that some files would not work (image files, folders, etc..)

However some it was possible to trick some files by changing the extension to ".txt" before encryption and changing it back to whatever it was after de-cryption (and it only added 2 extra lines of code which is a bonus lol).

I am extremely limited to what I can do to help here as I am currently on holiday with my wife, so no PC or UBot :/

I would recommend playing around with it for a while just in case.

I'd be happy to take a much closer look when I return (but that will be a little over a week).

Also, if anything comes to mind I will indeed get right back to you ;)

Cheers

CJ

Thanks, CJ. Can wait. Please, enjoy your vacation.

Awesome stuff AtmoPress! I felt the same way.

Appreciate the insight with your experiences while building, CJ.

I put in considerable time already.
I haven't even added Easy Crypt to the equation, simply trying to use ppk as a string.

The only related info I've found that provides any optimism involves scripting on a Linux machine:

#!/bin/bash
KEY="${ YOUR SSH KEY HERE INSIDE }"
echo "${KEY}" | grep -qw "less" | ssh -q -i /dev/stdin username@IP 'hostnamectl'
exit 0

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12041688/specify-private-key-in-ssh-as-string

Anything I've found in ssh/plink documentation requires password authentication through -pw, or alternatively an exposed unsecured key file through -i path/to/file.

Seems like guys care more about viewing interactions passed through ps, than having an exposed un-encrypted key begging to be exploited in a client's lap.

Placed a user request with Plink, see how they respond. This would be a much longer lead time to implementation, if ever, I fear.