UBot Underground

Sure, You're Using Stealth. But Are You Using The New Browser?

• 3 months later...

Can some of you use ubot stealth with your old bots made with ubot  4 ?

I got issues with shared browser on ubot 4 and do not want to pay again for an update if it is not ok this time ;)

Would be nice if someone can answer me, thank you guys ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!!!

I am using the Community Edition and it was crashing every few minutes, many sites not working.. I am making a stock screener and many of the sites would not work... MarketWatch, FinViz, StockTwits, Google Finance... Nothing.

Rolled back to 21, works perfectly. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I am a new UBot user and began with V5 developer edition.  I am at the end of my rope.  I have the same issue as others posting here.  The 49 browser is shit and causes the app to crash and when it's not crashing it's hanging for minutes at a time with each node I push into it.  I would like to know if there are any alternative bot apps out there I should consider since I see this post has been going since last year and nothing seems to have yet been solved by the developers.

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by techmechlv
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also new with bot and ubot and using the dev version with 49 is really hard.

gs are workng well. especially the image clicking recognition, no way to click a good image with 49.

Well, I finally, after months, figured out why the new browser is slow. Turns out that anyone running Windows Defender will be impacted greatly by impacted by it. You will need to add in an exception for the ubot studio directory in the appsdata folder and it fixes the issue.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...