UBot Underground

[Tut] Custom Type Text Simulator And Dynamic Timers With Exbrowser And Iron-Python

Hello,

What is Required? Ex Browser Plugin and Developer Eddition for the python.

I will post the timers code in the Python section soon for those who don't have EB plugin.

The same python code will work if you own the python plugin too and have Python installed.

Been playing with this for a few days to get my UBot chops back in shape.

This started in EB version 1.1.5.6 and is now .7 so this feature Type Text (Human Delay) is available. So, instead of wasting it on my HD her it is.

The "type text simulator" function can delay in down to the nano second tho and you can round up to whatever. This also is limited only by Xpath as it only go so fast. It also types randomly between min and max that you can set to whatever.

For the "Dynamic Timers" commands I am using the "time" and "random" modules from Python. I am also using a Python dictionary to store these timers called "timers".

The first tab is the bot that goes to httpbin.org and demos the human typing with timers for each step. The second tab explains the timers and last tab holds the functions for all.

It is heavily commented in each tab so I hope you can understand it. If not just post here and I will try to answer ASAP.

I was playing with normal python to make GIF's for this so I will post soon. They ended up too small to see any typing so I will play again soon and update this post.

Enjoy,

CD

EXAMPLE--type-text-and-timers-EB.ubot