UBot Underground

Ubot V5.9 - Ui Glitch?

Hello.

I'm posting this here because it's not a generic issue. I had another ubotter test this and it's working fine for him.

I already rebootet my PC.
I already deleted my %appdata% ubot folder.

ubotv59-1.JPG

ubotv59-2.JPG

Any additional tips to fix this?

Dan

I am having the same "issue".

Also, when I select ...

Options>General>Browser:Chrome 39

It doesn't retain that option "Chrome 39". Every time I come back to the options it has reverted to "Chrome 21" selected.

Please help.

I am having the same "issue".

Also, when I select ...
Options>General>Browser:Chrome 39

It doesn't retain that option "Chrome 39". Every time I come back to the options it has reverted to "Chrome 21" selected.

Please help.

You will need to select the Chrome version, click ok on the options menu and restart UBot Studio.

You will need to select the Chrome version, click ok on the options menu and restart UBot Studio.

Im having the same issue. When I do as you say the situation is the same chrome 21 is always selected. Also when launching ubot it downloads base files ubotcefsharpbrowser.exe every time.

I have done that several times with the same result.

Also the compiled exe crashes every time (as mentioned in another forum thread), so I have downgraded to 5.8.5 until everything is fine with version 5.9.

Thank you.

Im having the same issue. When I do as you say the situation is the same chrome 21 is always selected. Also when launching ubot it downloads base files ubotcefsharpbrowser.exe every time.

After selecting a browser and restarting UBot Studio, navigate to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/to get a clearer idea of what browser you are using.

I understand that it is confusing and we will be clarifying that in the next release.

I have done that several times with the same result.

Also the compiled exe crashes every time (as mentioned in another forum thread), so I have downgraded to 5.8.5 until everything is fine with version 5.9.

Thank you.

Is your compiled bot crashing with Chrome 21 or Chrome 39? Please feel free to provide more details in a support ticket at support.ubotstudio.com

I have couple issues.

1. UI Glitch in Options - Default Form Fields like Dan screenshot.

2. Options>General>Browser:Chrome 39 always revert back to Chrome 21.

but i solved those problem by uninstalling completely Ubot (Program Files + AppData). Download new installation files from dashboard. Install.

Hope it helps