UBot Underground

[Journey] Follow Me As I Build A Professional Software From Scratch (Choose Your Own Adventure Style)

Here is the first video, I'll post them on my site and make a Youtube playlist after I have made a few more videos for now I'll post them here.

In this video we just talk a bit about what were going to do and then start to look at some sites. It's not 100% necessary to watch but I'm filming the whole process and so while it may start a bit slow it will pick up once we have a better idea on the sites.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This is awesome, I hope it's still ongoing. 

Hi Jay,

It is indeed ongoing, it got off to a slow start but things will pick up in about 2 weeks. I am going on holiday vacation early this year starting on Monday. I don't know how much will get done during that time. I have been preparing for other things during that time like making smaller programs to release. I'll have to find a way to do some videos on the laptop while I'm gone so I might be able to do some videos for this as well it depends on how difficult it is. Either way when I'm back I'll be working on this a lot more.

• Like 1

I'd be willing to pitch in on this project as I'll be wishing to develop much the same thing in a professional manner for my growing product line in the next six months. But I'll be honest, I'm pretty anal when it comes to writing the code to make it clean, and understandable. Proper use of local, global variables and constants. (Hmmm what the heck are constants you ask?) ;)

Frank

I'd be willing to pitch in on this project as I'll be wishing to develop much the same thing in a professional manner for my growing product line in the next six months. But I'll be honest, I'm pretty anal when it comes to writing the code to make it clean, and understandable. Proper use of local, global variables and constants. (Hmmm what the heck are constants you ask?) ;)

Frank

You are more than welcome to follow along and make it how you like as well. I'll be filming 100% of this which is why were on a 2 week hiatus while I take an early holiday this year.