UBot Underground

Short Video On Using Ubot With Actual Installer

Hey saw a guy asking how to use a installer with Ubot, so did a short video on using Actual Installer step by step. Its up at http://ubottutorial.com/actual-installer-and-ubot-how-to-use-them/Hope this helps someone, it can be hard to figure out how to use an installer.

The site was on the wrong server, that server only allowed us visitors. It has been moved and should be visible from anywhere in the world right now.Sorry about the problems.

The server and site show up for me, we did some maintenance on the server in the am but it should have been up. If someone can check again I would appreciate it, it even shows as up on isup and I have the dashboard open currently. Wonder if there was/is an issue on the DNS side. We did have some problems getting the 2 of the vps's up, so if it doesnt show please pm me so it can be looked into further -- thanks

• 1 month later...

was hoping to see video lol. because when i try to use the installer it will not let me choose a output file.  when i put anything in there I get the same pop up saying I need to choose a output folder. Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong... Driving me nuts.... :angry: if anyone could help that would be wonderful... Thank you. I have the rest of it figure out as per

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Compiling_in_the_Developer_Editionbut keep getting that dame message when I try to compile the software....

​

• 1 month later...