UBot Underground

Deathbycaptcha Supporting New Recaptcha / Nocaptcha

I was one of the users who got the beta test of this API. It is horribly over complicated compared to 2captcha and other services now solving this type of captcha. I really don't know why DBC decided to make the API like this. For example for 2Captcha you just upload the image and it returns the box numbers. If you upload the image to DBC it returns coordinates which is a huge pain to deal with. If you want to get the box numbers returned you need to upload banner image, text and then 9 separate images. Really just horrible implementation for an otherwise great service.

Hey guys, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

As some of your have stated, we successfully implemented an API for the new Google reCAPTCHA. 

We have been receiving feedback and, we understand this path is not the easiest way to implement on your software solutions or scripts, but is a more robust approach for future changes of recaptcha. It does not depend of the amount of clickable images, and/or the organization of the images on the captcha.  

We will continue receiving feedback from you and tweaking/improving our implementation to make it more precise and user friendly. 

If you need a hand with anything else, please let me know. 

Best Regards, 

Hey guys, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

As some of your have stated, we successfully implemented an API for the new Google reCAPTCHA. 

We have been receiving feedback and, we understand this path is not the easiest way to implement on your software solutions or scripts, but is a more robust approach for future changes of recaptcha. It does not depend of the amount of clickable images, and/or the organization of the images on the captcha.  

We will continue receiving feedback from you and tweaking/improving our implementation to make it more precise and user friendly. 

Best Regards, 

Hi, Do you think you can create a sample ubot code that uses this new api? That would be extremely helpful.

Hi, Do you think you can create a sample ubot code that uses this new api? That would be extremely helpful.

Thats the issue with this API. There is no "simple" code. Ive implemented both Coordinates and Group and neither are simple.

1 - Since the new API requires different post parameters type=2 or type=3 need to be added to the post request depending which API you are going to use. Keep in mind no other DBC captcha requires this, which is a pain for all developers and means all previous DBC classes don't work with this captcha. This means that both uBot and Pash's plugins don't support the new API. So you need the HTTP Post plugin or something similar to create the post request.

2 - When scraping the captcha image through uBot it comes out to 250-270kb which is too big for DBC servers. I told them about this and they said the image size has to be reduced, they won't increase allowed image size. So next you need the Advanced Image plugin to convert the image to a smaller size. 

3 - If you are using type=2 coordinates API you can then just upload the image to the server. Now DBC returns coordinates to click, not boxes which would be so much simpler. Now you need to setup a portion of the script to determine which coordinates correlate with which box then setup a script to click those boxes. Huge pain and took me a while to set this up.

4 - If you are using type=3 group API then you need to scrape the text and banner image, then all 9 separate images once again using the Advanced Image plugin to reduce the size of each individual image separately before sending to DBC because the entire post package needs to be under a certain size. Then assuming DBC doesn't give you an error due to how many things can go wrong in this process you will get the box numbers to click which is easy. 

Alternatives

- 2Captcha using the Advanced Captcha plugin, upload the scraped image, they return the box numbers and set your script to click the box numbers

I pleaded with DBC to make a simpler way and they didn't feel it was necessary. I just don't understand why they can't tell their human solvers, if a new Google captcha comes up through the normal API, type the box numbers. This would be so much easier and would work with all software currently. I understand these new API's may help a bit with future proofing but it doesn't need to be an either or thing. Have the solvers return the box numbers through a normal API request and if developers want to use this new overly complicated API then they have that option as well.

Hi VentureOnline,

Would you be willing to sell the Ubot code that you made to work with 2Captcha to

solve the Google captchas or provide it to the Ubot Community?

Hey guys, 

Thanks for the feedback. 

You can definitely send the boxes with letters to identify each image, however, we wouldn't be able to guarantee a high correctness rate. This is because the "type=" selector is what makes us track the accuracy of each type of image. 

Best Regards,

I have implemented the new API but response times are close to 25-30 seconds. Will that get any faster as time goes on?

Hey guys, 

Thanks for the feedback. 

You can definitely send the boxes with letters to identify each image, however, we wouldn't be able to guarantee a high correctness rate. This is because the "type=" selector is what makes us track the accuracy of each type of image. 

Best Regards,

VentureOnline,

Had the same question as mrwalt - Would you be willing to sell the Ubot code that you made to work with 2Captcha or the DBC to solve the Google reCAPTCHA's or provide it to the UBot Community?

Cheers

Hey guys i'll try and whip something up. Since its coded into my software i'd need to re-organize it to be in an easier to understand tutorial form. Im going out of town this weekend but maybe by early next week. 

• Like 1

Hey guys i'll try and whip something up. Since its coded into my software i'd need to re-organize it to be in an easier to understand tutorial form. Im going out of town this weekend but maybe by early next week. 

Very interested! let us know as soon as you have something. Cheers

That would be great if you could do that for the community regardless whether it is free or paid as I'm sure a lot of people are struggling with this.

Hey guys the source code for this is now for sale.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18137-solve-new-google-captcha-with-dbc-2captcha/

I am charging for it for 2 reasons. The first being that this took a long time to figure out how to make this all work. The second is that I don't want every ubot member to start using the same methods. Those who are serious and want to save time figuring out how to get this all to work will realize $20 is more than fair. 

• 2 months later...

Visit my site to watch video demo how to bypass Google's recaptcha with 2captcha service.

Video demo:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greengreenbanana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZDhFn9lVx8

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37o57b

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greengreenbanana (recommnended)

or

Email:  emailmrtung@gmail.com

Edited by mrtunglx

Well, i tested deathbycaptcha but their answers are 3/10 correct. So the recaptcha most of the times (even if the answer was correct) it tells me to do one more challenge to continue. There is any site which accurasy is over 70%?

About 2captcha their answers are 100+seconds so the window of the recaptcha is expired.

Their is anyone who has a better idea?