UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Drag & drop doesn't work

close tab doesn't work

firefox version limited to 61 , we are at 70 now, so most of the plugins don't support that

close browser  doesn't work for firefox

and many more

what's working again?

You do realize the current exbrowser plugin is still working quite fine yes?

I automate some quite difficult stuff with the current version of the plugin still.

V2 will be here as soon as its hear.  Calm your tits honey. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

I use close tab all the time, just today actually. 
close page was failing but with close tab working its fine.

I've never really seen a need for drag and drop anywhere.  but i guess there is use cases for it.

Have you tried latest Firefox with Exbrowser and using updated extensions?

I use Chrome latest personally even though not tested or supported, and works flawlessly for me.

But you might have some issues, but I wouldn't go as far as you did to say many more.
You have a couple isolated issues that your wanting an update for.  Understandable.  As soon as its ready it will be out.

Its also not been a year and a half since last update, it was 
http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=135908
17 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

Hi Dan/TJ

Is it possible to mute a browser tab with Exbrowser?

You can do it manually by right-clicking the speaker icon by the favicon and selecting mute 

Or alternatively, can you add space bar to the send special Keys as its missing?

either of these would solve my problem

Is there a way to do this now? To mute only the exbrowser instance upon opening?

Is there a way to do this now? To mute only the exbrowser instance upon opening?

in HTML5 there is an attribute for the audio (of the video), so  spot it & change attribute of the function (usually it's "mute, unmute)

Great, Lost 5 customers this month cause of outdated browser...hope there will be more... :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

We covered this via support already. If you use the supported browser with EXB, it still works fine. 

Yes, some plugins might not work anymore. But even there you should be able to use the related plugin version. 

If you don't change anything, I don't see why this shouldn't still work.

And please report this, with some details via support. It doesn't speed things up when you discuss it here really.

Dan

Any update?

New license integration is done now.

Doing some last tests now. I'm a bit behind schedule. 

Mainly because of my main job and some family stuff. And also the new license server gave me more trouble than I expected. 

But I think I'm able to open doors for existing customers next monday.

Only yearly licenses from now on. The monthly stuff is too complicated to manage. People subscribe and cancel all the time. I can't manage that anymore. 

I will email the purchase link to all existing customers. And will post here and in the facebook group when I have done so. 

Till then it would be great if you wouldn't send additional support tickets, emails, facebook messages and forum messages asking for the update. 

I'm working on it and I do my best to finish everything. Belive me.... But it's sometimes tricky if you don't have a 10 people team doing everything for you..

And no one would be happy paying 3x the price, so I can afford some stuff to speedup things. So please be patient a bit guys.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

ExBrowser V2 Update (2.001)

1. Browser Version Support Updated. Will now only check for major numbers. (Chrome 79.xx) for example. 

2. Portable browser versions update for FF and Chrome.

Roadmap:
Additional Training Videos.
Http Post Changes
Gmail Detection (If possible. Can't promise but will look into it)
Update Check (Auto Update Feature for V2 Plugin)

Get V2 Now:

https://www.bot-factory.com/exbrowser-plugin/

• Like 1

1. Browser Version Support Updated. Will now only check for major numbers. (Chrome 79.xx) for example. 

Get V2 Now:

Hi @Dan, i was about to upgrade to v2 but got confused about the subscription plans continuity. 

Simply put, under v2, after one year if i do not continue paying the subscription for whatever reason, what happens with the already compiled bots ?  Do the compiled continue working ?

I understand that i cannot use exbrowser v2 anymore but the previously compiled bots with my license/subscription continue working for my clients, right ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Can the 20% discount to existing members also apply to the starter plan? I saw there was no promo code option for it so I thought I'd ask.

Does exb2 have all of the functions and commands that are in exb1? I ask because in the demo video there is an "Exbrowser REMOVED Commands" command category. 

Just want to make sure I am clear on what I am upgrading to.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to field my questions.

Roadmap:

Http Post Changes

Get V2 Now:

Really looking forward to that HTTP POST update!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Roadmap:

Http Post Changes

Get V2 Now:

1- load browser extention is not working, when i add it then browser never launches

2- disable info bars not working , both old and experimental commands

3- cannot disable developer mode in chrome.

please can you see these issues. 

Hi @Dan, i was about to upgrade to v2 but got confused about the subscription plans continuity. 

Simply put, under v2, after one year if i do not continue paying the subscription for whatever reason, what happens with the already compiled bots ?  Do the compiled continue working ?

I understand that i cannot use exbrowser v2 anymore but the previously compiled bots with my license/subscription continue working for my clients, right ?

Thanks

Hi.

The price if for the ExBrowser features and the value it delivers. Not for using it in ubot studio only. 

So when your subscirption ends, or you refund the product, the features stop working. No difference if used in Ubot Studio or in compiled bots. 

That was different in the past and resulted in many people purchasing a license for one month. Selling a tool for 1 year. And the purchase a license again when they need to upgrade the bot.

This model is no longer working. So as long as you leverage the features and value of the plugin, doesn't matter where it's used, you need an active license.

I know that some people don't like this and that there are many different oppinions about this. But that's they way it is now, and it will not change. 

Kindest regards

Dan

does firefox can set proxy in v2?

Firefox could always set proxy. Also in V1.

Dan

Really looking forward to that HTTP POST update!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Already working on this. Might be in 2.003 already. Depending if I run into issues with the header parser today or not.

Regards

Dan

Can the 20% discount to existing members also apply to the starter plan? I saw there was no promo code option for it so I thought I'd ask.

Does exb2 have all of the functions and commands that are in exb1? I ask because in the demo video there is an "Exbrowser REMOVED Commands" command category. 

Just want to make sure I am clear on what I am upgrading to.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to field my questions.

Discount is for Standard and Pro Version only. 

Some commands and functions have changed. Some stuff was removed because it was not necessary anymore, or was duplicate stuff.

But everything that was important is still in there. All the changes are simplifications and improvements. 

Dan

1- load browser extention is not working, when i add it then browser never launches

2- disable info bars not working , both old and experimental commands

3- cannot disable developer mode in chrome.

please can you see these issues. 

For support please open a suppoort ticket. That's way better.

Please try V2.002. I added some changes for that infobar stuff. 

Removing that stuff is not so easy, because it was added by Google for security reasons to inform people that the browser is automated.

But I found two options who seem to remove it. Still experiemental, so test everything please.

Just as a personal note. If you sell a bot to users that automates stuff. I always just tell them.. hey it's using chrome and that browser is automated, that's why you see this message in the browser.

Was never a problem so far. So I didn't bother removing that infobar in my custom bots. 

Regards

Dan

ExBrowser V2 Update (2.002)

1. Update for the "Chrome Disable Info Bars Experimental" Option
2. MultiThreading Fix for portable Browser
3. Unregister License Fix. Will notify you when you try it to often (2 automatic resets per month).
4. Http Get / Post Bug Fix.  (NOT the header parser.That will come next)

Roadmap:
Http Post Changes
Gmail Detection // This is working with Multilogin already! Not sure if I can add that natively. 

Get V2 Now:

developer mode extension is fix in the update, but browser extension bug still exists

What about browser extentsion function? Its not launching browser when we add that option.

And also see why developer mode or extension is not getting disabled.

Hi.

You can always add extensions via browser profiles. That should still work. 
If you want to manually load an extension it depends on the extension. Some extensions are missing some security / certification stuff and can't be loaded that way.
Check the debug log. It will give you the correct info so you can validate that.

And someone opened a support ticket about this, so please send me an extension where you have the problem and I can take a look.

But this is very likely a chrome security issues. That the extension you want to use is not correctly signed for development stuff. And then it will not work in automation.
There are a couple of things that can't be changed unfortunately and it has nothing to do with ExBrowser. It's just the way google designed the security for the browser and the extensions.

But check the log and send me the extension via support and I will verify it for you guys.

Cheers

Dan