UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Xpath Expressions.

If your Xpath Expressions do NOT start with // at the beginning,

it is very important to use x: at the start of the expression.

Otherwise the Xpath expression might not be recognized correctly!

And just to remind everyone.

x: or expressions who start with // are handled the same way!
If your expression starts with something like (//, you HAVE TO use x:(// or it will fail!

x: will look into all frames and iframes to find the element

z: will only look into the current frame / iframe.

Always ensure that your xpath expression only selects one element (Hint: element counter function to check)

Otherwise you might interact with the wrong element here.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 2

Is there a way to zoom in and out on exbrowser?

I tried like this below but it didnt work

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Send Special Key", "x://body", "CTRL + Text", "+")

Hi. 

Zoom is a browser / OS function. All commands we send via EXB are sent to the website to control and work with the HTML website. 

You can't send commands to the browser (chrome / FF) application itself. That's not going to work.

So if the website would support a zoom feature via javascript, then yes, that would work. Like clicking a button to zoom. 

But if you try to use the windows / browser toom feature, then NO, that can't be controlled via EXB.

Regards

Dan

ExBrowser POWER USERS wanted. 

If you are a heave EXB user, please contact me. 

Requirements:

1. At least >6 Months of experience coding with EXB

2. You sell your bots to external customers, or you use it within your own company

3. You have > 100 people using your EXB based bots. 

If you are one of those guys, please contact me directly. 

I want to work closer with you. 

Advantages for you:

1. More direct influence in the future of EXB.

2. I will prioritize some of your requirements.

3. You get more direct access to me for help and feature requests.

4. Early access to V2.0

5. You get famous LOL :-)

What I want from you:

1. A short skype / G2Meeting session with you, where we talk about EXB. Would like to record that and use it as a case stufy for marketing of V2.0

2. You feedback on V2.0 Beta Version.

If that applies to you and you're interested, write me:

dan(xADx)bot-factory.com

and tell me why you qualify.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry if this has already been discussed - I didn't see it in the documentation and couldn't find anything in the thread - it's possible I overlooked it somewhere though.

Is there a way to prevent the firefox update prompt from showing? ( https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1uYBy5w )

I've searched for various fixes, and have implemented a handful. I tried changing various settings in about:config, including setting app.update.silent to true, changing app.update.url to a non-existent URL, and setting app.update.doorhanger to false.

I also tried updating the prefs.js file with:

user_pref("app.update.auto", false);

user_pref("app.update.disable_button.showUpdateHistory", false);
user_pref("app.update.enabled", false);

And moving these three files:

update-settings.ini,
updater.ini,
updater.exe

It's strange because if I open the firefox executable manually it doesn't show the update notification anymore, but when run through ExBrowser, the popup still shows immediately.

Any idea on what setting(s) to use to hide it?

Thanks in advance

Hi, sorry if this has already been discussed - I didn't see it in the documentation and couldn't find anything in the thread - it's possible I overlooked it somewhere though.

Is there a way to prevent the firefox update prompt from showing? ( https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1uYBy5w )

I've searched for various fixes, and have implemented a handful. I tried changing various settings in about:config, including setting app.update.silent to true, changing app.update.url to a non-existent URL, and setting app.update.doorhanger to false.

I also tried updating the prefs.js file with:

user_pref("app.update.auto", false);

user_pref("app.update.disable_button.showUpdateHistory", false);

user_pref("app.update.enabled", false);

And moving these three files:

update-settings.ini,

updater.ini,

updater.exe

It's strange because if I open the firefox executable manually it doesn't show the update notification anymore, but when run through ExBrowser, the popup still shows immediately.

Any idea on what setting(s) to use to hide it?

Thanks in advance

Hi.

You could use FF portable.

For those settings it depends on how you configured them. EXB will use a new FF profile, so if you changed those settings manually in FF, it won't work.

You would need to either specify that with EXB as options, or you create a FF profile with those settings and then tell EXB to load that profile.

PS: Version 2.0 will take care of browser updates automatically. And will be updated frequently, to support latest browsers.

So that problem will go away with V2.0 completely.

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1

Hi.

You could use FF portable.

For those settings it depends on how you configured them. EXB will use a new FF profile, so if you changed those settings manually in FF, it won't work.

You would need to either specify that with EXB as options, or you create a FF profile with those settings and then tell EXB to load that profile.

PS: Version 2.0 will take care of browser updates automatically. And will be updated frequently, to support latest browsers.

So that problem will go away with V2.0 completely.

Kindest regards

Dan

Thank you - got it solved after following your tutorial on configuring profiles, I appreciate the help!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little preview of the new training videos.

Much better quality and more detailed.

Let me know if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqDYBwVjZQ

And don't miss the V2.0 launch. If you're not on the list, you won't get the discounts!
https://exbrowser.bot-factory.com/prelaunchv2

• Like 1

You do realize the current exbrowser plugin is still working quite fine yes?

I automate some quite difficult stuff with the current version of the plugin still.

V2 will be here as soon as its hear.  Calm your tits honey. :D

• Like 1