UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

And i also buy Xpath builder v1 , now , they delete that tool .....

it is funny :D

No one deleted that tool. It's still there. 

Ever V1 customer got upgraded and also got access to the new Xpath Builder Pro Version. 

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

ExBrowser V2.011 Update

Changelog:

Chrome Version 83.0.x // Included Chrome portable Version: 83.0.4103.97
FF Version 77.x // Included Firefox portable Version: 77.0.1

Auto Update Bugfix

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone knows how to fix chrome extension crash on portable chrome browser? it's crashing on windows server 2019.

I would first test if it's works without automation. so use the portable version of chrome and load it with that extension. And see if that works.

Then check what exception causes the crash and google that. Another idea would be to contact the extension developer to see what's going on there.

I always use windows 10 for automation. Also for my VPS systems. It's way easier to just use what we all know works fine, than spending time troubleshooting server OS stuff.

Browser are mainly tested for consumer operating systems. Not server OS.

Even if the win10 virtual sytem costs $10 more, it's probably still cheaper than spending couple of hours with troubleshooting. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update January 2021

Join the Facebook Group for Updates:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExBrowserPlugin

Contact me via Email:

Support: support(xx)bot-factory.com
Other Stuff: dan(xx)bot-factory.com

https://www.bot-factory.com/

Next ExBrowser Update: 11-15 January 2021

[NEW SALES IMAGES COMING WITH LIST OF ALL COMMANDS AND FEATURES]

Thank you for being part of the Exbrowser community!  

As you may have heard, we (TJ and Phil) just purchased the Exbrowser business from Dan.  We are active Ubot and Exbrowser developers who wanted to make sure this great tool continues to be available to everyone for years to come.  Our goal is to expand the community, support everyone with training, and provide a marketplace to sell your compiled bots.  

One thing we are excited  to announce is that the Community License of Exbrowser will now be free!  
We hope that this will give more people the opportunity to learn and discover what a great tool Exbrowser is.
This version can be used directly inside ubot studio only, and wont work in compiled bots.

If you are interested in the ability to compile and sell bots using Exbrowser, you can now get the Professional License for only $20/month USD for 2 pc installs/activations such as desktop and laptop.  This also includes support and some of TJs awesome training videos!

If you currently have an existing subscription, we will continue to honor it until it expires.  To continue using Exbrowser after that date, you will need to register for either the Community License (free) or the Professional License ($20/month) on https://exbrowser.net

Existing license holders were sent an email today 7-22-2021 containing the new udpated dll download

Immediate Live Support can now be done through the chat widget on https://exbrowser.net or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Botshop you can also email us at info@botshop.us

We'd love your help building the Ubot and Exbrowser community.  

Follow our Private Botshop Facebook group for updates and latest news, etc....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507580867145326

- TJ and Phil

*Exbrowser v 1 - 2.016*
**License server goes down by August 1st.**

Those on version 1 you were sent an email with a discount code to upgrade to latest v2 with updates, and support.

Most commonly asked question
If i unsubscribe do the compiled bots still work?

Yes, compiled bots still continue to work.   

However if abuse is found on subscribing, unsubscribing numerous times or disputes come from a transaction the person will be indefinitely blocked from using exbrowser to protect the service for legitimate users.

As you might know we have costs for the s3 storage of support files, for anywhere a exbrowser powered software is used.  

Besides the many updates that come with needing updated drivers, or updated selenium backend that powers Exbrowser.  This all takes time and or costs money to keep going.

Thats the reason for the subscription to help cover those costs.

Now while we cant import the v1 licenses to the new system, and updating old code for v1 is not something that can be done.  We have sent an email with a discount code to delay the subscription from starting for 6 months (180 days).

If your a version 1 user looking for your discount code and haven't received the email please message me directly with license key, and email asking for your discount code.  But please check your email first.  Came from Botshop - Exbrowser ( info@botshop.us )

Can be renewed, upgraded, or use the community free version by going to https://www.exbrowser.net

8 hours ago, myubotforumaccount said:

hope you can make some updates on exbrowser multilogin app function

multilogin have update their version to v5.xx   which exbrowser can not support at this moment

When was this update done?

As I have a few ML software's at the moment that have been running and operational as of the last time used which was within the last 48 hours.

However if abuse is found on subscribing, unsubscribing numerous times

You mean if I subscribe to the membership, and I am not going to use the compiller, so I unsubscribe, It is an action against your TOS?  How many are "numerous times" for you?

52 minutes ago, luis carlos said:

You mean if I subscribe to the membership, and I am not going to use the compiller, so I unsubscribe, It is an action against your TOS?  How many are "numerous times" for you?

An active license (subscription) is needed for compiled use.

You might not need to compile, and may think about cancelling.  However we still have to pay for the use of your compiled bots with the support files being pulled from our storage services.  

After quite a few requests we have decided to add a Yearly package for Exbrowser to the site. if you currently have a monthly, when it comes time, cancel that subscription and you can renew on the monthly subscription. With yearly you will get a savings of 1 month.

Details can be found at https://exbrowser.net

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 4:42 AM, LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru said:

When was this update done?

As I have a few ML software's at the moment that have been running and operational as of the last time used which was within the last 48 hours.

exbrowser plugin is still work with multilogin 4.xxx versions.

multilogin published version 5.xxx like about half years ago.

i hope exbrowser can work with multilogin 5.xx too.  as i think multilogin 5.xx is better than 4.xx