UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

yes, i am using exbrowser v2 008 version, but there is only one parameter for profile id

https://imgur.com/a/tcuz9cu

did i miss something?

I have a tutorial for ML in the V2 training section. Please take a look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQI8tTT1k3Y

It's also in the EXB V2 Member area. 

Kindest regards

Dan

I have a tutorial for ML in the V2 training section. Please take a look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQI8tTT1k3Y

It's also in the EXB V2 Member area. 

Kindest regards

Dan

dan, thanks for your reply

yes,  i have watched the video.

but there is no function to create ml profile id and delete ml profile id in the plugin and showed in the video too.

i remember that ,in the first video you introduce exbrowser v2 ,  there was function to create ml profile id and delete ml profile id.

and i hope , you can add function to edit the  ml proxy setting field too

dan, thanks for your reply

yes,  i have watched the video.

but there is no function to create ml profile id and delete ml profile id in the plugin and showed in the video too.

i remember that ,in the first video you introduce exbrowser v2 ,  there was function to create ml profile id and delete ml profile id.

and i hope , you can add function to edit the  ml proxy setting field too

Why not make a bot to automate the creation and deletion as needed inside of ML as needed so that you can set the exact settings you want for the profile to be used?

Why not make a bot to automate the creation and deletion as needed inside of ML as needed so that you can set the exact settings you want for the profile to be used?

i do not think ubot is a good tool to do window automation job. at least i am very sure that i can not make a good bot to automate the creation and deletion of ml profile id.

i have been spending half day to do profile creation and deletion. a lot of pain.

it will save a lot of time you can add these functions.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

you mention about ubot browser but your replying in exbrowser thread for plugin.  use exbrowser to automate there site to make it and delete which is very accurate  i know as im doing it myself for customers

no,  i am talking about exbrowser ml function.

then maybe i am not following what you mean       by     automate the creation and deletion as needed inside of ML

multilogin has  any url to manage the profile id online?

i  can only manually create and delete profile   through multilogin  window app

The manual process your doing for creating profiles in ML, and deleting them.

Make a bot to automate that entire process of the creation inside ML, to grab a profile id to use and delete it when your done

Or use the API for ML to create profiles and manage them for you
http://docs.multilogin.com/l/en/article/dvv7tooeiw-rest-apis-introduction

The manual process your doing for creating profiles in ML, and deleting them.

Make a bot to automate that entire process of the creation inside ML, to grab a profile id to use and delete it when your done

Or use the API for ML to create profiles and manage them for you

http://docs.multilogin.com/l/en/article/dvv7tooeiw-rest-apis-introduction

no offense.

first,  multilogin is not that stable when u have many profiles, there are even many problems when i create profiles manually .

second , ubot is really not a good tool to control window apps, and edit fields within mulitilogin app

third, i know api is a great choice,  and i did google it before you tell me. but make a api may be is easy for u , but not for me.  

i just watch your exbrowser v2.0 info1 video again, there are create profile and delete profile commands

check the attachment.

https://imgur.com/a/bzDPgOR

i am thinking if you forget to add the commands in the new version of plugin,

if you are not willing to add the  commands , it is ok``` i will

no offense.

first,  multilogin is not that stable when u have many profiles, there are even many problems when i create profiles manually .

second , ubot is really not a good tool to control window apps, and edit fields within mulitilogin app

third, i know api is a great choice,  and i did google it before you tell me. but make a api may be is easy for u , but not for me.  

i just watch your exbrowser v2.0 info1 video again, there are create profile and delete profile commands

check the attachment.

I'm not the one that makes the decision on to add something or not.  That is Dan.

I was trying to give you a solution to your issue, not knowing what your capabilities are.  Just to give you options.

I have no problem going to large lists of 100k and setting settings as needed in web sites with exbrowser 

Dan will have to chime in on this for you about commands that have not made it to release.

I was using V1 from start, and ask to Dan about discount, but he said that not be fair for other users... And i buy for full price V2, and now see spam on email about discount...  Whole support, this situation about V2, it is worst service, character what i ever saw ... 

they throw old users on trash :D

• Like 1

You sir are out of line..

2 months.   2 months of emailing, posting here, and in the facebook group Dan runs.

Telling v1 users for the free update to get a hold of him.   At some point it came to an end which it did as it should.

We are all adults and should be treated as such.   If you missed your window after the numerous ways of contact that was attempted thats on you.

Now you can contact Dan maybe he will sell the last update for 1.4 for you or you can upgrade to v2, but for god sakes accept where you were wrong and sat on your ass instead of taking action like you should have.

This would be of no ones fault but your own if you didnt take action.

• Like 1

I'm not the one that makes the decision on to add something or not.  That is Dan.

I was trying to give you a solution to your issue, not knowing what your capabilities are.  Just to give you options.

I have no problem going to large lists of 100k and setting settings as needed in web sites with exbrowser 

Dan will have to chime in on this for you about commands that have not made it to release.

Thank you TJ appreciate your help!

no offense.

check the attachment.

Hi. Nope I didn't forget to add them. That was on purpose :-)

I added it as an experimental option in the beta a while ago. But it doesn't make sense. 

Because this is not a local action for ML anyways. It's a restful API call, that goes against their webservice. 

So basically a normal HTTP post command. Which you can execute with exbrowsers http post function. 

And the options and parameters are very indiduel. So what I did with that experimental command was taking the post body and then executing a http post in the background.

There was really not any additional benefit for it to be honest. The only "work" I did there for you guys, was to extract the autuhentication token from a local file and post to the correct URL :-)

So 30seconds of work if you do it yourself.

So in their documentation you find everything:

https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/Multilogin/MultiloginRestAPI/1.0#/profiles/ProfileCreatePost

You can basically just execute a http post against the api and create profiles as you wish. Actually very simple.

Please let me know if you really struggle with this, and I will make a tutorial. But please.. at least try 1-2 hours to figure it out yourself.

It's not very complicated.

Kindest regards

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and this dead lines about update are insane, V1 must have allways option for discount, because we take V1 with lifetime support. Now is changed, ok, but V1 users must have option for lifetime update with discount, not 1 month, not 2 month... For new users have logic, but V1 users buy plugin with lifetime support .

I am in internet business from 2001, money for me is not problem, i have 20 workers full time, and i take Ubot only for one app, but this behaivor and this support i never saw,and i worked with all .

Edited by ekvador
  • Like 2

Yes, and this dead lines about update are insane, V1 must have allways option for discount, because we take V1 with lifetime support. Now is changed, ok, but V1 users must have option for lifetime update with discount, not 1 month, not 2 month... For new users have logic, but V1 users buy plugin with lifetime support .

I am in internet business from 2001, money for me is not problem, i have 20 workers full time, and i take Ubot only for one app, but this behaivor and this support i never saw,and i worked with all .

yes, like a kid, today say $147 lifetime update, and tomorrow no, buy or not up to you, haha

• Like 2

Reason why all my products usually come with updates while maintaining subscription, or for 12 months.  

If i decide to extend more updates after 12 months then that's a bonus for the customers.

Dan has provided a great deal of updates on v1 over its time of development and use, and gave a free period he tried to reach all v1 users during the free upgrade period.

Also the reason for new key is a completely new license system he put in place, and the old license system was on a separate server and was discontinued.

Version 1.4 last update on v1 that was offered for free for quite a while with numerous and all possible routes to get in-touch

with everyone was done numerous times by him (forum here, Facebook group, emails)

This might be harsh and I'm sure it is, but hes not your keeper, mother or father. 

At what point do people need to take responsibility for themselves and admit you failed to keep up on your end. 

Honestly!  Take responsibility for yourself with the tools you need or want in your business. 

Plenty of tools I have if I fail to get the update when its available then the marketplace, or product is discontinued and removed is that my fault if I cant download it absolutely..

He still offers the 1.4 final update but no longer free I think he charges for it for a small fee, or you can get the v2 which is monthly or yearly not sure.

• Like 1

Hello i have an issue in compiling in firefox in exbrowser while in chrome when i compile it run fine... and when compile it in firefox after that exe open and when i run that exe it automatic close i tried in 3 pc same issue while in chrome it runs well..

Using V2 verson of exbrowser.

Please check once if anyone available here look once in his side its my end issues???

Please take a look..

Many thanks

Hello i have an issue in compiling in firefox in exbrowser while in chrome when i compile it run fine... and when compile it in firefox after that exe open and when i run that exe it automatic close i tried in 3 pc same issue while in chrome it runs well..

Using V2 verson of exbrowser.

Please check once if anyone available here look once in his side its my end issues???

Please take a look..

Many thanks

Hi.

Please open a support ticket here:

https://exbrowser.bot-factory.com/support

But my guess is the browser version. Do you use the portable option? Does it work in ubot with FF and only in compiled you have problems?

What does the debug log say?

Regards

Dan

Yes i am using portable version and when i tried to run in ubot it works only issues in compiling bot in portable firefox.

And please update driver for latest chrome and firefox in V2 version...

Yes i am using portable version and when i tried to run in ubot it works only issues in compiling bot in portable firefox.

Open a support ticket please. No support via the forum.

Thank you

Dan

Oh. What exactly is missing with the current browser versions? Is there anything that you can't do?

It's not necessary and possible to update EXB for every single browser version update. As long as the browser version is still new enough and everything works, that should be enough.

Or what exactly you can't do right now?  And you can always install the latest version of the browser and use portable version with EXB. So that is also no problem. 

Dan

And i also buy Xpath builder v1 , now , they delete that tool .....

it is funny :D