UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hi.

The price if for the ExBrowser features and the value it delivers. Not for using it in ubot studio only.

So when your subscirption ends, or you refund the product, the features stop working. No difference if used in Ubot Studio or in compiled bots.

That was different in the past and resulted in many people purchasing a license for one month. Selling a tool for 1 year. And the purchase a license again when they need to upgrade the bot.

This model is no longer working. So as long as you leverage the features and value of the plugin, doesn't matter where it's used, you need an active license.

I know that some people don't like this and that there are many different oppinions about this. But that's they way it is now, and it will not change.

Kindest regards

Dan

Thanks for your reply, all in all, I'm sorry but your reasoning is wrong and you know it.

I appreciate your work and made donations very glad to pay a subscription to help you with development but do not force my clients.

It is correct to block the user from using exbrowser and stop developing if he cancels his subscription, but is wrong to block his clients.

In the long run everyone using exb will be bound and forced to pay you a subscription even if Is built free or a one time payments.

If I update all my clients and all previous bots to v2, and if for whatever reason I stop paying the subscription then all my bots will stop working for everyone... this is wrong sorry.

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, all in all, I'm sorry but your reasoning is wrong and you know it.

I appreciate your work and made donations very glad to pay a subscription to help you with development but do not force my clients.

It is correct to block the user from using exbrowser and stop developing if he cancels his subscription, but is wrong to block his clients.

In the long run everyone using exb will be bound and forced to pay you a subscription even if Is built free or a one time payments.

If I update all my clients and all previous bots to v2, and if for whatever reason I stop paying the subscription then all my bots will stop working for everyone... this is wrong sorry.

[uBotter Labs]

Appreciate your feedback and as I said, many people, many oppinions. 

I see it this way. if you use a tool that is a subscription payment, then it doesn't matter for what you use it.

If you rent a machine, you still pay for the machine, if you use it at your house or at clients house where you get payed.

If you create bots that you give away for free or for a one time payment, then that's your business decision. 

You have build that into your overall calculation for your business. When you use a tool that requires a monthly payment, then you need to plan with that.

And then you make the decision if that tool is useful for your free bot or not. Or if you have to adjust your business model for it. 

I mean your own licensing system works that way as well right? If they stop paying the €9 per month, the license server doesn't work anymore right?

They have to purchase a "keep alive package" if they cancel all their subscriptions. Not 100% the same, because the keep alive is probably cheaper. But still not for free right?

So if I protect a free bot with the licensing tool I'm also "forced" to pay something. And I can not cancel all my subscriptions and still use it.  ;) 

I don't know.. if it would make sense to have something similar.. I just had too many cases in the past where people purchased for a month.. Build a bot.. sold it 200 times.. Canceled the subscription and purchased again 7 months later to update this. While still making money with what the Plugin does for them. Because it's not like the plugin only works in Ubot. It still does it magic when it's in the bots you sell right. 

But anyways. we don't have to discuss this here. I have my oppinion on it and it won't change. And if someone doesn't like it, absolutely no problem. No one is forced to purchase it. I still love all of you  :ph34r:  :wub: 

I see disable webrtc function is not available in new version, can you please add that function Dan

This was just loading a webrtc plugin in the past. So you can do that youself still. Via the extension option.

It was just to much work to update that plugin all the time. Makes no sense. Because different people also liked different extensions. Some wanted it active directly others did not. 

So I decided to remove that. So everyone can load it via the extension option, or add to a custom profile. Then you can configure it the way you want it.

Dan

developer mode extension is fix in the update, but browser extension bug still exists

So not sure if it was your ticket. But the CRX extension someone sent me that he was not able to load was a CRX2 format, which is no longer supported by chrome.

You need CRX3 extensions. 

You can check that here:

https://crx-checker.appspot.com/

You can also repack extensions:

How to repack extension:

1. Download extension locally. (you can use online crx-downloader, for example https://crx-downloader.com/).
  2. Check version of your extension with site https://crx-checker.appspot.com/ that it is CRX2 format
  3. Unpack extension as .zip archive to a folder
  4. Open chrome at extensions://extensions/ and press button Pack Extension.
  5. Profit! Use repacked extension on your tests!

Just google CRX2 to CRX3 and you will find a lot of infos about this.

So adding a CRX3 extension works perfectly fine for me via the chrome option.

The only downside to this is: When you also use the disable infobar experimental option, you will get that developer mode extension popup again.

And there is nothing we can do about this at the moment. Disabling the infobar requires a chrome switch. That will then show that popup when an extension is loaded. 

So you can either load extensions and have the info bar. Or hide the infobar and get the extension popup when you load an extension.

I will do more research, but so far I didn't find a way to have both...

Regards

Dan

Firefox could always set proxy. Also in V1.

Dan

Already working on this. Might be in 2.003 already. Depending if I run into issues with the header parser today or not.

Regards

Dan

Great! This will save so much time dealing with x-csrf tokens and set-cookie stuff when using HTTP in uBot.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Holy shit what is with the email about you canceling and locking out ALL EXB 1 clients and forcing us into buying your new subscription? What is this crap about "running the backend" you mean the license check server that uses probably no server resources at all? What part of exbrowser is cloud based? How much does this "backend infrastructure" cost you per month that you are complaining about? 

This is some serious crazy shit you rarely hear of anyone so bluntly locking out customers and forcing a service on them. I see now why Aymen is emailing me constantly about his 1 time payment remote browser system. He is trying to take clients from you since you have gone nuts it seems. 

I know your plan is somehow to make us all pay into the new system and how that will support you but I had planned to continue to use the portable browsers and exbrowser for clients without having to pay you $30 a month. Since it wasn't needed as far as I knew right now. I thought I could continue to use the service that I paid for. No part of the plugin is cloud based, if I only used the xpath scrape for years it wouldn't cost you a thing.

How can we possibly trust you to purchase you new plan when you pull a stunt like this? Absolutely NONE of my other paid plugs have done this. In fact I don't think I have ever purchased a software that did either. Worst case I thought I might use python to use selenium but you would be locking me out of other stuff I use as well. You are seriously out of your mind with this plan.

• Like 3

Hey Dan, after lots of tests trying to upgrade one of the old bots i found some important bugs on v2 

The "info bars" (normal and experimental) and "disable notifications" parameters do not seem to work correctly.

I still receive alerts that block the portable chrome from continuing his work, i.e i never received popup to save password with 1328

AHowrBZ.png

Assuming the following code is correct: 

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "",
"
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Use Portable Browser", "Chrome")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Window Size", #screen_width, #screen_height)}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Chrome Disable Info Bars Experimental")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Chrome Disable Notifications")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", $plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas Var Get", "browserlanguage"))}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set User Agent", $plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas Var Get", "browseragent"))}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", #1_crx)}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", #2_crx)}
", "NO")

ALSf2DV.png

98LUQ3N.png

NOTE: same bot with previous exbrowser 1328 works ok, with the v2002 does not.

Holy shit what is with the email about you canceling and locking out ALL EXB 1 clients and forcing us into buying your new subscription? 

How can we possibly trust you to purchase you new plan when you pull a stunt like this?

My sentiments exactly.

Hey Dan, after lots of tests trying to upgrade one of the old bots i found some important bugs on v2 

The "info bars" (normal and experimental) and "disable notifications" parameters do not seem to work correctly.

I still receive alerts that block the portable chrome from continuing his work, i.e i never received popup to save password with 1328

AHowrBZ.png

Assuming the following code is correct: 

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "",
"
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Use Portable Browser", "Chrome")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Window Size", #screen_width, #screen_height)}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Chrome Disable Info Bars Experimental")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Chrome Disable Notifications")}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", $plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas Var Get", "browserlanguage"))}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set User Agent", $plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas Var Get", "browseragent"))}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", #1_crx)}
{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", #2_crx)}
", "NO")

ALSf2DV.png

98LUQ3N.png

NOTE: same bot with previous exbrowser 1328 works ok, with the v2002 does not.

Please use support system to open a support ticket. Thank you.

Dan

Holy shit what is with the email about you canceling and locking out ALL EXB 1 clients and forcing us into buying your new subscription? What is this crap about "running the backend" you mean the license check server that uses probably no server resources at all? What part of exbrowser is cloud based? How much does this "backend infrastructure" cost you per month that you are complaining about? 

This is some serious crazy shit you rarely hear of anyone so bluntly locking out customers and forcing a service on them. I see now why Aymen is emailing me constantly about his 1 time payment remote browser system. He is trying to take clients from you since you have gone nuts it seems. 

I know your plan is somehow to make us all pay into the new system and how that will support you but I had planned to continue to use the portable browsers and exbrowser for clients without having to pay you $30 a month. Since it wasn't needed as far as I knew right now. I thought I could continue to use the service that I paid for. No part of the plugin is cloud based, if I only used the xpath scrape for years it wouldn't cost you a thing.

How can we possibly trust you to purchase you new plan when you pull a stunt like this? Absolutely NONE of my other paid plugs have done this. In fact I don't think I have ever purchased a software that did either. Worst case I thought I might use python to use selenium but you would be locking me out of other stuff I use as well. You are seriously out of your mind with this plan.

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years. 

First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out.

My misstake was to announce stuff and talk about release dates and prices way to early. I discussed everything with TJ already and made a plan to sort this all out for you. So give me a couple of days please. I'm currently in Orlando for a business conference. 

I think TJ will comment here as well soon.

So in short:

1. Discount will be raised from 20% to 30% existing customers are refunded the 10% difference and subscription will be adjusted! Because yes I said 30% initially and then changed it.. But you guys are right.. I should stand to my word. And I will do so. So that will be fixed.

2. V1 will not go away.. Don't get me wrong please. But I need to get rid of that license server. Its an old and vulnerable linux system. So I will migrate everyone over to the new one. So you have to upgrade V1.3x to V1.4. And 1.4 will use the new license server. So that means v1.3 will not work anymore in the future. But you don't have to pay for 1.4 if you have a 1.3 license.

3. I will also update 1.4 to the new browser engine. So you can use Chrome 79.x with it and latest FF.

But that means you can't use older browser versions with 1.4 anymore! So please be aware of that in terms of plugins and such. If someone needs 1.4 with an older browser for whatever reason, open a ticket and tell me what you need exactly and we will figure it out.

4. Everone will get Xpath Builder V2 for free. All new EXB and all old EXB customers. It has a new chrome based engine and works much better than V1. 

Hope this will sort out the mess and clear the stuff up a bit.

Please guys.. I had no plans to harm or piss anyone off. I was just a bit stupid in the way I communicated stuff. And TJ told me, that I should never announce things because people ask, if stuff is not ready. So leassen learned. 

And really I'm not doing this to get rich or rip you off. If you would see the amount of work that went into it and how much actually is sold.. you woulnd't think that anymore :-)

So please take my sincere appology for beeing a bit stupid and too fast with some stuff. I will sort it out for everyone and make you happy again.

And if there is something special that you need or want to discuss feel free to reach out. Via support ticket or email dan(add)bot-factory.com  

Im here to help. I think a lot of people know that. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 4

That's correct with the above that Dan is going to be doing to take care of things.

I had a good conversation with him on how things needed to be rectified and a plan to execute things.

Also with plugins like that from Aymen, no disrespect to Aymen at all, but its one hes been sitting on for a while

His main product is ME, and I cant see the External plugin of his being updated on a continual basis

Plugins of this size and amount of functionality and the need to keep up to date with released libraries selenium, chromium etc require a good bit of time 

Specially so if something gets removed on the end of the library, and you have to patch things in to continue working as expected.

Update1.

Payment profiles are adjusted and 10% refund has been sent to all v2 customers already. You should receive the info from paypal asap.

Xpath Builder V2 will go out next weekend when I'm back home.

V1.3 migration to V1.4 and new license server will happen after that. So far, old lic server and 1.3 will still remain active.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

Please use support system to open a support ticket. Thank you.

Dan

I just let you know the problem, so far at least chrome in v2 is not working correctly in multi thread environment.

I would had opened a support ticket if it would be just a personal problem.

Please have a look at it and see if you can find a fix.

[uBotter Labs]

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years. 

First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out.

My misstake was to announce stuff and talk about release dates and prices way to early. I discussed everything with TJ already and made a plan to sort this all out for you. So give me a couple of days please. I'm currently in Orlando for a business conference. 

I think TJ will comment here as well soon.

So in short:

1. Discount will be raised from 20% to 30% existing customers are refunded the 10% difference and subscription will be adjusted! Because yes I said 30% initially and then changed it.. But you guys are right.. I should stand to my word. And I will do so. So that will be fixed.

2. V1 will not go away.. Don't get me wrong please. But I need to get rid of that license server. Its an old and vulnerable linux system. So I will migrate everyone over to the new one. So you have to upgrade V1.3x to V1.4. And 1.4 will use the new license server. So that means v1.3 will not work anymore in the future. But you don't have to pay for 1.4 if you have a 1.3 license.

3. I will also update 1.4 to the new browser engine. So you can use Chrome 79.x with it and latest FF.

But that means you can't use older browser versions with 1.4 anymore! So please be aware of that in terms of plugins and such. If someone needs 1.4 with an older browser for whatever reason, open a ticket and tell me what you need exactly and we will figure it out.

4. Everone will get Xpath Builder V2 for free. All new EXB and all old EXB customers. It has a new chrome based engine and works much better than V1. 

Hope this will sort out the mess and clear the stuff up a bit.

Please guys.. I had no plans to harm or piss anyone off. I was just a bit stupid in the way I communicated stuff. And TJ told me, that I should never announce things because people ask, if stuff is not ready. So leassen learned. 

And really I'm not doing this to get rich or rip you off. If you would see the amount of work that went into it and how much actually is sold.. you woulnd't think that anymore :-)

So please take my sincere appology for beeing a bit stupid and too fast with some stuff. I will sort it out for everyone and make you happy again.

And if there is something special that you need or want to discuss feel free to reach out. Via support ticket or email dan(add)bot-factory.com  

Im here to help. I think a lot of people know that. 

Kindest regards

Dan

Appreciate this Dan! This made a huge difference in the level of trust I have for you and your product, and was exactly what I needed to see to feel comfortable upgrading this product.

I support Dan.

I was thinking hard about this whole exBrowser situation and how things should be in my opinion, so here are my two cents on the topic:

• Has Dan deserved to be supported in order to keep this project alive and up to date? YES
  • Has Dan delivered us the most superior solution out there for utilizing selenium framework (FF & Chrome) in UBot? YES (because all other solutions come short in functionality, feel free to prove me wrong)
  • Has Dan proven in the past to work as well organized as possible on this project? YES
  • Do I want to pay more, compared to the exBrowser 1 plugin? NO (I want not in general but I absolutely understand that maintaining this solution is a hassle. I recently cracked a Firefox Build in order to prevent Javascript Browser Fingerprinting, Automation Detection, WebRTC and other leaks. I can tell you that this browsers are one of the most frequent updated and ever changing pieces of software. Firefox consits of over more than 12.500.000 lines of code, it is very complex at each end)
  • Do I think that exBrowser 1 should be kept up and running for long? YES (it is a nice backup and can be used for completely independent compiled bots utilizing only a specific browser version)
  • Do I think the announced and pressing 3 days valid coupon code and the whole communication around releasing V2 was a bit messy? YES

My bottom line is, that developers which have proven to be able to deliver best-in-class solutions for my favorite rapid coding platform (uBot) deserve to be supported by me in general.

In my opinion compiled bots really should be able to work independently of a licensing system FOREVER as they did when freshly compiled. This is my only point of strict criticism that I have to make here.

Besides that I am happy to support Dan on this project and I am thankful if Ubot Studio and the surrounding ecosystem stays alive and maintained.

Thanks and greetings

• Like 2

That's correct with the above that Dan is going to be doing to take care of things.

I had a good conversation with him on how things needed to be rectified and a plan to execute things.

Also with plugins like that from Aymen, no disrespect to Aymen at all, but its one hes been sitting on for a while

His main product is ME, and I cant see the External plugin of his being updated on a continual basis

Plugins of this size and amount of functionality and the need to keep up to date with released libraries selenium, chromium etc require a good bit of time 

Specially so if something gets removed on the end of the library, and you have to patch things in to continue working as expected.

Well Aymen gave me the C# source code to the whole thing and it has no call backs to his server. This means I control it and I can update the selenium if I want to. I was not going to buy it, because I was happy with v1 EXB but then you emailed me saying you were locking me out. So I paid Aymen yesterday instead of you, of course now you flip flop on it after 24hrs. Not smart.

You also said that this new version and 1.4 are basically going to call back to your server on every bot they are in? So all of my customers bots they purchased from me are now going to call back to your server on every load? Fuck that. What the heck am I supposed to do if/when your server has a hiccup, routing error, hardware problem etc. Most dedicated servers claim 99% uptime but how am I supposed to tell my clients in that 1% that totally out of my control some guy on a message board I gave money to is now holding up your business and costing us both money? It is already enough trouble when my own license server has problems I can not afford to have to deal with yours as well. 

Id love this 1.4 for free but since your moving it to that new license server and since I cant allow you to call back to all of my clients. So I guess I didn't screw up paying Aymen after all because with this move from 1.3 to 1.4 I don't even have the 1 year time you said I had. Now I have to update all my bots off of your system and into Aymen's before the lock out? I should also mention the privacy concern on this issue. I have no idea what you are collecting and sending back and you could change that anytime without me knowing. I have had customers that actually packet sniffed the bot that I sold to them! Wait until I get the email asking why my bot is talking to server on load. uggh.

Unless I am wrong? Because you said v2 has call backs on every bot. Yes, you will say "But Ubot has a call back!". Yes, but it only has one for me to open uBot not for every client that I have. I have my own inno installer and I supply all needed files as part of it so it doest not call to ubot when a customer runs/opens the complied bot. I want my clients 2 years from now to be able to use the software I sold them without having to rely on 3rd parties. Ubot goes down, you will go down, even my own server goes down. 

This whole thing is a disaster. I have no idea why you made any of these choices. Was there really so many people that only paid for 1 month that all of us are grouped into this crazy system? Why the hell did you switch to a month subscription price model then? Why didn't you just make a major version every 6 months or hell only offer 6 month subscriptions?!  If you had just said hey v2 is out now and you need to buy it, its not free, its $250 and will work the same as v1 did I would have freaking paid you. 

• Like 1

yes tj,i believe you can help handle this unreasonable and shit decision on v2,

you should make clients comfortable and get more ubotters to use this plugin to lower down the cost, instead of force people to upgrade to a much expensive one, maybe you say buy or not,decide by yourself, since no competitor on the market, that's absolutely wrong,let's see.

Hey you! The UBot community needs your opinion now!

If you have purchased the exBrowser V1 plugin in the past, please cast your vote here about how the future of it should look like.

How exBrowser V1 should be treated?

Cast your vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19243490

• Please give your honest opinion asap.
  • You can choose multiple answers.

Disclaimer: I made this poll without any consent of anyone else. It was created just in order to hopefully find a way together, how we all may have the best possible future with this. So try to see it as a honorable approach, be fair and only give us your honest opinion once.

Thanks and greetings

Firstly I never mailed you.   

That was Dan who I spoke with and helped him setup a plan of action

to correct things that were said to make things right for you and others.

Sorry I didn't mean you as in you yourself. I had to quote your comment to reply to you and then the rest of my reply was I guess to Dan so he was the main "you". You are the original poster of EXB so I don't really know how you are involved if at all anymore. You seem to be at least an advisor. But yeah not really intended for all of that to be to you personally but to the EXB team if there is one.

I hear you guys. And I make whatever helps you the most.
So the license decision I though was a good idea, didn't resonate with many of you. So...

Update on EXB V2

The license callback for PRO Edition compiled bots will be removed with next update.

Keep in mind, that Ubot as well as EXB downloads components in the background
on every new PC it is executed. So if you want it to be independant you have to supply them via an installer.

I will fly back home from Orlando today and work on the update over the weekend. So early next week 
I should have 1.4 / 1.41 and 2.003 ready with all the promised updates.

Anything else (besides the price) your unhappy with, let me know. 
Support, dan(ad)bot-factory.com, here, facebook group. I'm available.

Cheers and wish you a nice day.

Dan

• Like 2

Hello Dan!

Thank you very much for listening.

The license callback for PRO Edition compiled bots will be removed with next update.

As I understand, your decision today will give us back all the freedom we loved in ExBrowser V1 compiled bots with ExBrowser V2 PRO Plan?

I celebrate this decision A LOT.

For me personal you dont need to rush through the updates, I can wait a few days. Much more important is, that we will receive best quality solutions from you as in the past.

Made my weekend start best! Thank you.

Hello Dan!

Thank you very much for listening.

As I understand, your decision today will give us back all the freedom we loved in ExBrowser V1 compiled bots with ExBrowser V2 PRO Plan?

I celebrate this decision A LOT.

For me personal you dont need to rush through the updates, I can wait a few days. Much more important is, that we will receive best quality solutions from you as in the past.

Made my weekend start best! Thank you.

No problem Sir. I always listen as most of you know. Even though many people thought I'm very evil and bad after the V2 stuff. 

Which i'm actually not. Maybe a bit stupid LOL. Thought that some things are a good idea.. But well.. can happen..

Nutella changed the recipie and got their ass kicked too. 

So we listen, learn and adjust. 

Maybe it helps to build some trust back, that you guys see that I'm real. And that I listen to concerns and that I can adjust.

Kindest regards

Dan

Yes. Making a living as a freelance developer is not exactly easy, it's hard.

Without funding, innovation will be minimal, if happening at all. Great products need great people that are ready to put their life energy into it.

In the case of modern browsers, they are indeed very complex and ever changing software.

In this scenario it seems like the only possible way is to break with the "one time payment" condition in order to bridge the gap and make it happen.

• Like 1