UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Hi,

1. Update + Google Chrome Portable

After upgrade to 1.3.2.6 this stop working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "{$special folder("Application")}\\GoogleChromePortable\\App\\Chrome-bin\\chrome.exe")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Offscreen")}")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/content.do")

In 1.3.2.5. is working!

2. With this new version and Chrome 66 i can't download a file directly to the download folder, it allways open a new tab in the browser.

Is there a solution to direct download instead of view a PDF file?

Regards

José Calado

For support: 

https://support.bot-factory.com

I'm not answering support questions here!

Regards

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Dan, there is a "contains()" I'm using to create my xpath, but I'm running into a bug, is there a exact match I can use in my xpath?

I search for a string up/btc

But in the html

There is

Gup/btc

Up/btc

But selects the first one cause up/btc is contain on gup/btc

Hi,

1. Update + Google Chrome Portable

After upgrade to 1.3.2.6 this stop working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "{$special folder("Application")}\\GoogleChromePortable\\App\\Chrome-bin\\chrome.exe")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Offscreen")}")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/content.do")

In 1.3.2.5. is working!

2. With this new version and Chrome 66 i can't download a file directly to the download folder, it allways open a new tab in the browser.

Is there a solution to direct download instead of view a PDF file?

Regards

José Calado

I confirm this. Portable browser doesnt work on the latest update.

Thanks dan. It is not working on version 64 portable anymore. I download version 66 and it works like a charm.

Yes, that's why I always announce the supported browser version with each new update :-)

But next version will check that for you guys, and "inform" you with very annoying popups if you use the wrong version.  :P

Regards

Dan

• Like 2
set(#json,"\{
\"firstName\": \"John\",
\"lastName\" : \"doe\",
\"age\" : 26,
\"address\" : \{
\"streetAddress\": \"naist street\",
\"city\" : \"Nara\",
\"postalCode\" : \"630-0192\"
\},
\"phoneNumbers\": [
\{
\"type\" : \"iPhone\",
\"number\": \"0123-4567-8888\"
\},
\{
\"type\" : \"home\",
\"number\": \"0123-4567-8910\"
\}
]
\}","Global")

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$Get Json Value", "$.phoneNumbers..type", #json))

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$Get Json List", "$.phoneNumbers..type", #json))

Check here:

http://jsonpath.com/

• Like 1
set(#json,"\{
\"firstName\": \"John\",
\"lastName\" : \"doe\",
\"age\" : 26,
\"address\" : \{
\"streetAddress\": \"naist street\",
\"city\" : \"Nara\",
\"postalCode\" : \"630-0192\"
\},
\"phoneNumbers\": [
\{
\"type\" : \"iPhone\",
\"number\": \"0123-4567-8888\"
\},
\{
\"type\" : \"home\",
\"number\": \"0123-4567-8910\"
\}
]
\}","Global")

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$Get Json Value", "$.phoneNumbers..type", #json))

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$Get Json List", "$.phoneNumbers..type", #json))

Check here:

http://jsonpath.com/

Thats makes sense but seems sites json is not valid its 

[{"total":"109368"}]

so can't take value with JToken :(

Thats makes sense but seems sites json is not valid its 

[{"total":"109368"}]

so can't take value with JToken :(

With all respect Sir, as soon as you learned Json, you will know how to use the related EXB functions. They are just extracting data from JSON. 

And there are many free json tutorials out there. On youtube and other sites. So I would start there first. 

You can also check out my FREE Json Builder:

https://www.bot-factory.com/json-path-builder-pro/

Maybe that helps as well.

Regards

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

With all respect Sir, as soon as you learned Json, you will know how to use the related EXB functions. They are just extracting data from JSON. 

And there are many free json tutorials out there. On youtube and other sites. So I would start there first. 

You can also check out my FREE Json Builder:

https://www.bot-factory.com/json-path-builder-pro/

Maybe that helps as well.

Regards

Dan

Oh by the way.. The JSON functions need JSON data as input only!! So NOT the html of a site.

It will not extract JSON from HTML! It will extract values from JSON!! That's a big difference!

Regards

Dan

Does anyone know how I can set up my browser privacy settings for the portable firefox in exbrowser?

Firefox-Privacy-Settings.png

Create and use a Firefox Profile where everything is configured as you want it.

PS: There are video tutorials about profiles in the YT channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IoKUazlbSbGEVUqd3SCfQ

Regards

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

<span class="a-dropdown-container card-date ">
    <select id="ccMonth" name="month" class="a-native-dropdown native-dropdown ">
      <option value="1" selected="selected">01</option><option value="2">02</option><option value="3">03</option><option value="4">04</option><option value="5">05</option><option value="6">06</option><option value="7">07</option><option value="8">08</option><option value="9">09</option><option value="10">10</option><option value="11">11</option><option value="12">12</option>
    </select>

<span tabindex="-1" class="a-button a-button-dropdown">
      <span class="a-button-inner">
        <button class="a-button-text a-declarative" role="button" data-action="a-dropdown-button" aria-haspopup="true" type="button" aria-pressed="false" aria-owns="1_dropdown_combobox" data-testid="">
          <span class="a-dropdown-prompt"> 01 </span>
        </button>
        <i class="a-icon a-icon-dropdown"></i>
      </span>
    </span>
  </span>

above are the source code on amazon add credit card page.

i got a problem on the change dropdown for the expired month and year

for month, i use code

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Dropdown2", "x://select[@id=\"ccMonth\"]", 3, "Value")

it do not work, but i am pretty sure it is the right code.

any body can help me out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?  :ph34r: 

People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior for some reason. 

And as I said many times.. If you didn't make enough money with native ubot.. Please don't buy exbrowser plugin. You don't need it!

It's a powerful but advanced tool, for special projects and things where the build in browser doesn't work.

If the price of it seems to high for you, I don't want to sound arrogant, but my experience shows.. you're not ready for it yet. 

And if you hate me now, doesn't matter.. I still love you  :wub: 

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Special Support and Coaching Packages

Coming Soon!

Many people asked me for personal coaching, or help with their individual projects and websites.

Regular support doesn't cover that. I can only look into bugs and general issues there.

But at the same time I still would like to help you and make your life easier. 

That's why I decided to offer some special support and coaching packages.

There will be different options available, so there should be something for everyone.

>> Click Here To Get Notified When it's Available!<<