UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

<select class="ui-datepicker-month" data-handler="selectMonth" data-event="change"><option value="0" selected="selected">一月</option><option value="1">二月</option><option value="2">三月</option><option value="3">四月</option><option value="4">五月</option><option value="5">六月</option><option value="6">七月</option><option value="7">八月</option><option value="8">九月</option><option value="9">十月</option><option value="10">十一月</option><option value="11">十二月</option></select>

for choose the change dropdown

i know i can use   plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Dropdown", "x://select[@class=\"ui-datepicker-month\"]", "三月")

and this works.

but how can i change dropdown with value="3"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys,

I've been working on quite a few projects using ExBrowser V1.1.9.3 w/ FireFox Portable Browser and have a few question:

- Are you able to load FireFox Profile when running ExBrowser Launcher in this case? I have not been able to do so yet

- Are you able to use multithreading and run multiple FireFox Profiles simultaneously?

These 2 things are quite important for me and I have not been able to actually get this done so far.

Would love to hear some opinions / see some code on anyone who has ever tried this.

Kind regards,

Six

As you know, if the chrome is updated, it show "chrome is being controlled by automated test software". If this alert is on the browser, then does the server(google or Facebook and so on) know that I'm playing the bot? Is that a only visual problem or obstacle to prevent to block my bot? 

Thanks a lot always..

As you know, if the chrome is updated, it show "chrome is being controlled by automated test software". If this alert is on the browser, then does the server(google or Facebook and so on) know that I'm playing the bot? Is that a only visual problem or obstacle to prevent to block my bot? 

Thanks a lot always..

Hi.

First of all that's a visual information that was added in recent chrome versions. But there is never a guarantee that a website is not able to detect that something is automated.

There are many ways to detect automation.

Never forget that most of us are alone. So we are fighting companies like google and Facebook with hundreds and hundreds of developers. Who have dedicated teams to prevent spam and automation. 

And they have enough money to hire some smart people :-)

So yes, it's always somehow possible to detect automation. Many ways to do it. Are websites always doing it, no. Are you able to write bots that are not detected, yes. 

Can they be detected later, of course, websites change, so does detection.

So no, there is no guarantee. But it's that part of the fun we have here automating stuff :-) If it would be easy, everyone could do it right.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

EXB Update V1.3.1.2

Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions

Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified.
Fixes a bug that interferes with handling the alert dialog on page unload.
Support for making the window tab visible on switching to windows.

• Like 5

EXB Update V1.3.1.2

Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions

Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified.

Fixes a bug that interferes with handling the alert dialog on page unload.

Support for making the window tab visible on switching to windows.

Could you clarify which version of Chrome it now supports?

Thank you

Is it possible to load themes on exbrowser?
I am trying to load this theme https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme-v3/djlgdeklopcjagknhlchbdjekgpgenad?hl=envia binary location but chrome is not launching when i do that..

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "C:\\Users\\Kojak Eugenio\\Desktop\\darkThemeChrome\\DarkThemev3.crx"))

Edit: I made it work. I am using the wrong command. lol it should be load browser extension.

• Like 1

Is updating Geckodriver to 0.15 and Selenium to 3.3 on the roadmap.

Reason, from limited understanding and Googling that would reenable mouse move simulation in Firefox.

Or is replacing the driver/Selenium something I should be able to do ? .

Thanks!  

Is there a way to control the options on the extensions on chrome via exbrowser?

04.26.2017-00.59.png

Because its outside functionality unless it shows up in the browser by right click or similar it cant be controlled.  would have to use windows automation controls.

if it shows up in the browser itself and has properties that can be selected inside of it then yes its possible.  send key right click, then click option, then make changes and close that window, or navigating to extensions page, then settings for that extension also possible.

Because its outside functionality unless it shows up in the browser by right click or similar it cant be controlled.  would have to use windows automation controls.

if it shows up in the browser itself and has properties that can be selected inside of it then yes its possible.  send key right click, then click option, then make changes and close that window, or navigating to extensions page, then settings for that extension also possible.

Thanks. i found a way.

you should only be updating the dll plugin.   all other things the dll plugin uses thats installed is setup to work directly with it.

thanks, thought so.

So query still is then: Is updating Geckodriver to 0.15 and Selenium to 3.3 on the roadmap ?

Kreatus mind sharing if it's another way then TJ's solutions ?

Navigate to this page chrome://extensions/ on exbrowser then you can see the plugins have an option link.

Make the bot to navigate to that then you can configure the settings by their attributes just like a normal page.

• Like 1