UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

>>Important<<

To use the plugin you need full control over your PC!

No locked down, admin controlled or policy controlled corporate PCs or university systems!

To use Firefox or Chrome, they have to be installed on your PC without any restrictions.
The plugin has to download additional components from the internet to run.

So if you are on a locked down or admin controlled PC, I might not be able to fix your issues!

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

• Like 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hello, 

This time im going to start by expressing how Biblical this plugin actually is, 

It is quite literally a dream come true to actually be able to manipulate an actual "normal" browser

ok with the brown nosing out of the way, 

I have just finished converting one of my bots to use Exbrowser, .. no problems there, 

however, 

The bot is set to scrape a bit of data, click a link and then click 1 of 3 links and move on, 

but it only works for about 3-5 loops

after watching the blue borders appear around the active nodes in sequence in Ubot 

I have noticed that when i reaches an "If" statement it stalls for anything between 5 and 35 seconds 

then on the 3rd  to 5th loop im just watching the blue border go from node to node,

it is scraping the data no problem as i am watching my UI status changing as the bot runs

but it is not doing literally anything else, .. not clicking any links or creating lists etc.. 

at first i just thought that i had the "exbrowser element exists" coded wrong, but then i figured it worked fine for 3 loops so it cant be my error, 

am i doing something wrong ?

I can post some code here if it will be any help.

Thanks 

CJ

Hello, 

This time im going to start by expressing how Biblical this plugin actually is, 

It is quite literally a dream come true to actually be able to manipulate an actual "normal" browser

ok with the brown nosing out of the way, 

I have just finished converting one of my bots to use Exbrowser, .. no problems there, 

however, 

The bot is set to scrape a bit of data, click a link and then click 1 of 3 links and move on, 

but it only works for about 3-5 loops

after watching the blue borders appear around the active nodes in sequence in Ubot 

I have noticed that when i reaches an "If" statement it stalls for anything between 5 and 35 seconds 

then on the 3rd  to 5th loop im just watching the blue border go from node to node,

it is scraping the data no problem as i am watching my UI status changing as the bot runs

but it is not doing literally anything else, .. not clicking any links or creating lists etc.. 

at first i just thought that i had the "exbrowser element exists" coded wrong, but then i figured it worked fine for 3 loops so it cant be my error, 

am i doing something wrong ?

I can post some code here if it will be any help.

Thanks 

CJ

Very hard to tell what's going on here without knowing the details.

Couple of ideas.

1. Websites could block stuff if you do repetitive actions from the same IP address = Use Proxy servers

2. Is this a multithreading bot?

3. Do you close the browser at the end of the process? do you use the Cleanup Command to initialize everything for a new run?

You can send a support ticket with some more details. But i would need some working ubot code where I can directly reproduce the error. But please also give me some test accounts if they are required, so that I don't have to create accounts or something like that. 

Dan

This may be a silly question, but haven't seen a video with a compiled bot so have to ask. Can this be used in place of the built in browser on a bot that shows the browser and is needed to interact with the bot?

Thanks much!

This may be a silly question, but haven't seen a video with a compiled bot so have to ask. Can this be used in place of the built in browser on a bot that shows the browser and is needed to interact with the bot?

Thanks much!

It remote controls firefox, chrome or phantonJS. But it will run them in a separated window. It's not embedded into the bot like the ubot browser.

Phatomjs runs completely hidden from the user.

Dan

Anyone here ever try to interact with a flash based chatroom with this plugin?

Since there is no image recongition you would have to do things using send keys, and not typoe text commands.  also by position (using a combination of exbrowser, and windows commands)

Very hard to tell what's going on here without knowing the details.

Couple of ideas.

1. Websites could block stuff if you do repetitive actions from the same IP address = Use Proxy servers

2. Is this a multithreading bot?

3. Do you close the browser at the end of the process? do you use the Cleanup Command to initialize everything for a new run?

You can send a support ticket with some more details. But i would need some working ubot code where I can directly reproduce the error. But please also give me some test accounts if they are required, so that I don't have to create accounts or something like that. 

Dan

Hi Dan sorry fro taking so long to reply, 

I eventually got this working great and thought i would share my findings, ..

My initial issue with the if statements i discovered that nested if statements with "exbrowser wait for element" is a bit temperamental,

so i laid them out separate so the next "If" was not inside the preceding "else" and this seemed to resolve this issue,

worth pointing out this is only happening with the "wait for element", all other nested If statements containing "comparison" or anything else works fine.

I also found that "normal" UBot commands like "<innertext="something>" only works sometimes, like 6 times out of 10 

however if replaced with xpath commands instead then it was a "bit" more reliable but still does not consistently wait for the said element,

I even tested this with separate test "If" statements that would alert Yes or No and it worked everytime, .. but when used the same code within the running code it still randomly decided when it is going to wait or not :/

my only issue remaining is the "Exbrowser popup container" 

I have a button, when clicked it is supposed to open a new tab/window load a webpage, scrape some info and close the tab/window

Ive placed the code that was inside "shared browser" into the new exbrowser popup command, but it still processes the buttons tasks in the main window and then closes

here is the button code :

define balancecheck {
    thread {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Popup Container", "Total Check ") {
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.***************8.com/website_traffic/home/")
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "<class=\"sidebar ng-scope\">", "Appear", 60)
            set(#tpoints,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "*KEPT GETTING DELETED*"),"Global")
            wait(2)
        }
    }
}

* I have also tried without the "thread" command but with pretty much the same results

am i missing something in the above code ? ...... (probably)

Thanks 

CJ

The popup container is not to open a new window. It's supposed to support a different browser window, IF the browser shows a popup window. But you can't actively open one with it.

Dan

Variables are handled by ubot. There is no type declaration within the plugin. At least not when we hand over the data from the plugin to ubot.

But someone reported a similar problem when reading data from an excel file. Maybe we have a generic issue here.

I'll do some tests and keep you posted.

The popup container is not to open a new window. It's supposed to support a different browser window, IF the browser shows a popup window. But you can't actively open one with it.

Dan

ahh, isee, .. 

sorry for the miss-communication, my bad, .. 

So if i open a new window and navigate to the desired page with the same saved cookie that should work ?

Ill try a few things and see what will be the best route.

Thanks Dan

CJ

Try to scrape a number from a page and it return as a text instead as a number so we can not use it as a comparison against a number variable

are you using "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute" ?

I think "$ExBrowser Scrape Element" only returns "innertext" 

I could be wrong, but i think i remember it from Dan's video

CJ

are you using "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute" ?

I think "$ExBrowser Scrape Element" only returns "innertext" 

I could be wrong, but i think i remember it from Dan's video

CJ

No. I use regex on Document Data function

Try to scrape a number from a page and it return as a text instead as a number so we can not use it as a comparison against a number variable

Hello James,

I just did a quick test:

clear all data

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome""""")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://www.ubotstudio.com/resources")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 15)

set(#test1,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""datetime"),"Global")

set(#test2,2014,"Global")

if($comparison(#test1,"= Equals",#test2)) {

then {

alert("Same")

}

else {

alert("Different")

}

}

And so far it seems to work ok.

Can you please send me some details about where you run into issues? What site is it?

Can you write a short example with the site where you have this issue?

Dan

Hello James,

I just did a quick test:

clear all data

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome""""")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://www.ubotstudio.com/resources")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 15)

set(#test1,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""datetime"),"Global")

set(#test2,2014,"Global")

if($comparison(#test1,"= Equals",#test2)) {

then {

alert("Same")

}

else {

alert("Different")

}

}

And so far it seems to work ok.

Can you please send me some details about where you run into issues? What site is it?

Can you write a short example with the site where you have this issue?

Dan

#Test1=Variable from excel cell (.xls not .csv)

#Test2=Phone Number on twitter account setting (Mobile Menu) >> Do Regex on DocumentData function

Test1 is a number

Test2 is a text

So when do comparison Test1 != Test2

I can not paste the codes here. It is too long

But variables in ubot don't have a type James.

As you can see from my example, the scraped data with our plugin works fine if compared to a number.

So I don't think I can help further with this issue. 

What if you replace the number you get from the excel file, with a regular ubot variable. 

Do you still get the error?

Dan

But variables in ubot don't have a type James.

As you can see from my example, the scraped data with our plugin works fine if compared to a number.

So I don't think I can help further with this issue. 

What if you replace the number you get from the excel file, with a regular ubot variable. 

Do you still get the error?

Dan

I have replace the number from excel with ubot variable and if i check using this code :

loop(1) {

set(#Test1,123,"Global")

if($is number(#Test1)) {

then {

alert("YES")

}

else {

alert("NO")

}

}

}

it will show that the variable is number

Do the same check with variable from scraped and it will show that it is not a number

Hi Dan sorry fro taking so long to reply, 

I eventually got this working great and thought i would share my findings, ..

My initial issue with the if statements i discovered that nested if statements with "exbrowser wait for element" is a bit temperamental,

so i laid them out separate so the next "If" was not inside the preceding "else" and this seemed to resolve this issue,

worth pointing out this is only happening with the "wait for element", all other nested If statements containing "comparison" or anything else works fine.

I also found that "normal" UBot commands like "<innertext="something>" only works sometimes, like 6 times out of 10 

however if replaced with xpath commands instead then it was a "bit" more reliable but still does not consistently wait for the said element,

I even tested this with separate test "If" statements that would alert Yes or No and it worked everytime, .. but when used the same code within the running code it still randomly decided when it is going to wait or not :/

Thanks 

CJ

Indeed, I agree with this, sometime the browser just stuck, I don't know if this got to the with the wait for element  command or not, but it surely make all the proces stoped

Indeed, I agree with this, sometime the browser just stuck, I don't know if this got to the with the wait for element  command or not, but it surely make all the proces stoped

Please send us a support ticket with the code to reproduce the problem and we will look into it as fast as possible.

Kindest regards

Dan

Found a bug on the launcher.

It doesnt fill up the form when the commands is outside the container.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.facebook.com/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"username\">", "value", "username")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"passwd\">", "value", "password")