UBot Underground

We Gotta Pay For "search Toolbox " ?

Hi

i see that my update subscription is expired and now it seems i can't use the search toolbox, let's say i want to search for "set" instead of browsing into it, it doesn't appear anymore

not sure if it's just me or everyone with expired update struggles with this?

if this is true then there is a lot wrong with that....

yes i dont want to get attached to an update of 60$ because i honestly  see no benifit from the bot bank...however the search feature helps us to get our bots quicker rather than browsing

The ability to search for commands and functions in the toolbox is a standard feature in all editions of UBot Studio. It is not a feature tied to your subscription for updates, support and access to the bot bank in any way.

The ability to search for commands and functions in the toolbox is a standard feature in all editions of UBot Studio. It is not a feature tied to your subscription for updates, support and access to the bot bank in any way.

hm weird, it was disabled when i updated to 5.7 few days ago, i didn't pay attention to it because i usually use V4, anyway to fix this?

In that case perhaps you can feed the problem to Seth and Co to get fixed ASAP.

hm weird, it was disabled when i updated to 5.7 few days ago, i didn't pay attention to it because i usually use V4, anyway to fix this?

It shouldn't be that way. It should be resolved in the upcoming version. For now, you will have to drag the commands from the tool box.

In that case perhaps you can feed the problem to Seth and Co to get fixed ASAP.

The truth is, Seth and Co (who is this?) fed the search function to me and

I've ate it.  How could they fix this? LOL.

It shouldn't be that way. It should be resolved in the upcoming version. For now, you will have to drag the commands from the tool box.

is the upcoming version free or we have to pay for this again? because mine got expired, or is there anyway to downgrade it ?

is the upcoming version free or we have to pay for this again? because mine got expired, or is there anyway to downgrade it ?

You will need to be subscribed to receive updates to get the update.

If you would like to downgrade, please go to support.ubotstudio.com and open a ticket there.

• 7 months later...
You will need to be subscribed to receive updates to get the update.

Interesting you now have subscribed to updates to get what you have already payed for!

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...