UBot Underground

Website Doesn't Show Content

Hi, when i log in into google webmaster tools and browse to searchanalyse, the browser in ubot will not show me content. All other pages in webmaster tools are shown correctly. In my normal web browser the content will be shown correctly, too. I have tried to change the user agent but i get no content with the ubot browser. The searchanalyse is a beta version. Is there a problem with js? Has anyone a idea how to handle this?

I am having a similar issue with facebook. Both in compiled bots as well as in Ubot itself. It's not a javascript issue for me, as youtube loads fine and youtube videos play just fine.

My issue just started yesterday.

Edited by nkjackson

Hi, when i log in into google webmaster tools and browse to searchanalyse, the browser in ubot will not show me content. All other pages in webmaster tools are shown correctly. In my normal web browser the content will be shown correctly, too. I have tried to change the user agent but i get no content with the ubot browser. The searchanalyse is a beta version. Is there a problem with js? Has anyone a idea how to handle this?

I am having a similar issue with facebook. Both in compiled bots as well as in Ubot itself. It's not a javascript issue for me, as youtube loads fine and youtube videos play just fine.

My issue just started yesterday.

try different user agent, like firefox or even the phone one

i have tried it with different user agent. without any success.(i change it with the ui command)

I thought it is maybe a different peace of js, because the search analyse in google webmaster is a beta function. All other js on webmaster tools work perfect in ubot.

welcome to the world of ajax. you'll be seeing more and more of this. everything interesting in those pages is loaded dynamically, so you need to process the DOM. Best thing to do with these pages is to look at them using the developer tools or firebug first to figure out what's going on.