UBot Underground

Unable To Interact With Flash?

That slider actually does something so you can't just enable the button unfortunately. I would look at the requests that are being sent when you activate the slider and try to see if there is something there that you can work with.

That slider actually does something so you can't just enable the button unfortunately. I would look at the requests that are being sent when you activate the slider and try to see if there is something there that you can work with.

Could you explain a little bit more what you mean by request? How could i modify a request?

Could you explain a little bit more what you mean by request? How could i modify a request?

Sure thing, if you open up Google Chrome (you can also do this with something like Fiddler)

In Chrome hit F12 after you load the page and click on "Network"

Then slide the slider all the way over and you will see a Post request is made.

In the headers look for the request URL: http://www.serverpact.com/v2/QapTcha-master/php/Qaptcha.jquery.php

Then look at the Form Data (the source version): action=qaptcha&qaptcha_key=(KEY HERE)

If you click on Preview next to Headers you see: {"error":false}

Sometimes you can work with this by sending the post request yourself but I don't see the key code in the source code. They have some javascript files that is likely where the key is generated but trying to figure them out would be tough.

• Like 1