UBot Underground

[Sell] ►►Xpath Builder Pro◄◄

Hello Dan,

here the Licence Failure too! Not running at not one Machine anymore. Please correct this ! Mail send too.

Peter

PS: Must this be secured as Fort Knox? Its an really good Tool, but its really bad, ever when i need it, it doesnt run, and i must wait for an answer from Support.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regex isn't really designed for html documents and its very easy for a complex page to cause issues. You will also find you will have to make more and more complex regex to achieve certain things.   w

XPath Builder Pro has been updated 8/1/2021  and can  be downloaded inside of your account on https://www.exbrowser.net from your members dashboard Download and replace your files wi

Hi Dan,   Disregard, I replied too soon and made newbie mistake, I didn't realize I could override the "attribute to get" field and type in "content". Duh!   Sorry for the bother... but thank you for

Posted Images

Hello Dan,

here the Licence Failure too! Not running at not one Machine anymore. Please correct this ! Mail send too.

Peter

PS: Must this be secured as Fort Knox? Its an really good Tool, but its really bad, ever when i need it, it doesnt run, and i must wait for an answer from Support.

it failed again dan

@Stanf

@pbsolution

Your license has been resettet. I also added some additional monitoring to see if the hardware ID changes when you start the application again.

I also sent you the Skype details of my developer. Please contact him. He will do a Netviewer session to analyze your problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

@Stanf

@pbsolution

Your license has been resettet. I also added some additional monitoring to see if the hardware ID changes when you start the application again.

I also sent you the Skype details of my developer. Please contact him. He will do a Netviewer session to analyze your problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

@Stanf

@pbsolution

So far no one contacted my developer regarding the licensing issue. 

Does that mean the problem doesn't happen anymore?

You should have received his contact details (skype) via PN from me?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. If we don't hear from you, I have to assume that the problem is not longer happening, or not that urgent.

Kindest regards

Dan

Sent him an email to discuss the problem because of the hours that I work arrainging a Skype call could be problematic, I have not heard back from him. Hopefully I can contact him today after I leave The mechanic shop

Thats not his account. That was just a project account for the comm plugin. Hopefully you didn't send any details.

Talk to me first if you want to use other communication ways :-)

Dan

Hi Dan,

I was curious do you have an example of how to solve captchas with the XPath Builder Pro 

using the CBrowser as no matter what I try I have been hitting a wall?  

As an example in Ubot Studio Playground (http://ubotstudio.com/playground/captcha-form)

how would you solve the captcha on this page within the CBrowser as the standard commands

do not seem to work.  

This would mainly have to deal with the CBrowser Type Text (Element to type into) or if you are

using the CBrowser sSve Screenshot Element (Element to capture) as for some reason those 

fields do not take the XPath code.

Is the best way to solve captchas with the advanced captcha plugin or can this be done with the 

standard built in Ubot captcha option?

mrwalt

Hi Dan,

I was curious do you have an example of how to solve captchas with the XPath Builder Pro 

using the CBrowser as no matter what I try I have been hitting a wall?  

As an example in Ubot Studio Playground (http://ubotstudio.com/playground/captcha-form)

how would you solve the captcha on this page within the CBrowser as the standard commands

do not seem to work.  

This would mainly have to deal with the CBrowser Type Text (Element to type into) or if you are

using the CBrowser sSve Screenshot Element (Element to capture) as for some reason those 

fields do not take the XPath code.

Is the best way to solve captchas with the advanced captcha plugin or can this be done with the 

standard built in Ubot captcha option?

mrwalt

Isnt that more a question for cbrowser plugin?

Dan

Hi Dan,

Perhaps it may be.  However, I was curious since I was trying this out within the XPath Builder Pro

if you had run across any difficulty in getting the captcha to work on any of your current or recent

projects?

I'm just curious as I'm not putting this on you at all but just wondering if you had an example as

I have tried just about everything?  

I know that time is precious and if you had an example I would be very grateful for your time and

for you sharing.

If you don't that is okay as well.

mrwalt

Hi Dan,

Perhaps it may be.  However, I was curious since I was trying this out within the XPath Builder Pro

if you had run across any difficulty in getting the captcha to work on any of your current or recent

projects?

I'm just curious as I'm not putting this on you at all but just wondering if you had an example as

I have tried just about everything?  

I know that time is precious and if you had an example I would be very grateful for your time and

for you sharing.

If you don't that is okay as well.

mrwalt

Unfortunately I didn't use Cbrowser plugin with Captchas so far.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Sent you a support ticket yesterday morning but as of now no response so just in case the email got lost I’m posting here, hope you don’t mind...

I purchased the video training and xpath builder last week as I needed to get into using xpath (I currently use regex but find it has it’s own set of problems at times).

When I attempt to run the xpath builder the program fails with the message:
XpathBuilderPro has stopped working

I have attempted to run this both as a user and as administrator.
I have also downloaded the program again in case it was a bad download and re-installed but with the same error message.

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit with Net version 4.5.50938
With 4 gigs of memory I’m running Kaspersky antivirus on the PC.

In the support email I sent a screen shot of the error message but basically the program stops responding and locks up when attempting to register the software.

I would appreciate your response to help me sort this problem out quickly if at all possible as I'm currently working on a project.

Kind regards

Arthur

post-7189-0-05487400-1431426408_thumb.png

Hi Dan,

Sent you a support ticket yesterday morning but as of now no response so just in case the email got lost I’m posting here, hope you don’t mind...

I purchased the video training and xpath builder last week as I needed to get into using xpath (I currently use regex but find it has it’s own set of problems at times).

When I attempt to run the xpath builder the program fails with the message:

XpathBuilderPro has stopped working

I have attempted to run this both as a user and as administrator.

I have also downloaded the program again in case it was a bad download and re-installed but with the same error message.

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit with Net version 4.5.50938 With 4 gigs of memory I’m running Kaspersky antivirus on the PC.

In the support email I sent a screen shot of the error message but basically the program stops responding and locks up when attempting to register the software.

I would appreciate your response to help me sort this problem out quickly if at all possible as I'm currently working on a project.

Kind regards

Arthur

Reply send to support ticket.

Dan

>>Important Information for existing Customers<<

The reduce license server issues, we will roll-out a new update very soon!

That update will calculate a new Hardware ID for the registration.
Which is only based on hardware component that are not very likely to change.

After you install the update, your license will be locked temporarily.
You have to contact me so that I reset your license.

Do NOT upgrade if you want to use the software immediately!
But you can contact me via Skype or email to see if I'm available to reset your license directly after you upgrade!

Unfortunately there is no way around this. Because the hardware ID for the registration will change.
But afterwards I don't expect any additional licenses errors. So it will reduce the issues for you guys.

I'll let you know as soon as the update goes online. 
But you always can cancel the update and do it later if you have urgent stuff to do with Xpath Builder PRO.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

After you install the update, your license will be locked temporarily.

You have to contact me so that I reset your license.

thanks for the heads up but can't you simply reset all licenses to avoid any inconveniences ?

Also, you said some time ago that the licensing will change to avoid machine lock !? Dan, locking end users to a machine is still ok though not even that is used anymore, at lest in our case here we all are developers and same as you most of us use multiple environments at the same time.

Please change the licensing and move towards login like ubot studio, i doubt someone would ever give their login info.

Update 1.2.7.3 is available now. 
Please check your email for instructions. 

If you update to 1.2.7.3 manually before you start the application, you can register again and everything will work within seconds.
If you start the old version first, you will see an update popup. But your license will be locked automatically and I have to reset your account manually. 

In that case, please send an email to support@bot-factory.com with your license details.

The license details are still the same. So please use the license key you received after purchase.

Thanks  a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Update:

Just a short update regarding licensing. The last update simplified the licensing, but we hear your feedback.

A lot of you asked for a multi PC license. So we will do that very soon. 
Then you can use the Xpath Builder PRO license on two systems. One active copy at a time.

Will update you as soon as it's ready

If you run into issues, or have ideas to improve the app, please let me know:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

Hi Dan,

Bought the program. I am trying to learn how to use it now. In my first attempt I was looking at a yellowpages.com search results page. Here is the URL:

http://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=Concrete+Contractors&geo_location_terms=Lancaster%2C+OH

I wanted to scrape ONLY the listings on the page that are numbered (like 1. 2. 3. etc). Due to the overlapping structure of the HTML I cannot figure out what expression would find only the numbered listing results. Can you look at that page and tell me if it's possible and how to select them. Keep in mine I am a total newbie to xpath so really "dumb-down" your explanation for me.

Thanks in advance for any help. If I should submit it to support let me know. I just thought maybe another newbie user would be stuck like me.

sales