UBot Underground

[Free] Add Almost Unlimited Commands&functions To Ubot Studio For Free

Hello.

Today I would like to share a very simple way of adding functionality to UBot Studio with you.

There are a lot of great commandline utilities available. And you can use them from within Ubot Studio.

You need a FREE plugin to do that:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13798-free-plugin-advanced-shell/

This plugin allows you to execute shell commands. So you can run a command and load the results back into ubot.

You can also run that shell command completely hidden from the user.

Here are a couple of shells commands you could use with Ubot:

http://www.sqlite.org/cli.html   (I use that for some of my Bots who use a SQLite Database)
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html  (This is an awesome HTTP utility to execute HTTP requests)

and there are probably a lot more utilities available out there.

The downside of course is, that you have to ship the commandline tools (EXE) together with your bots, if you sell them. 
But if you package everything into an installer, this is not a big deal.

The advantage (sometimes) is, that those tools are developed by a larger group. So bugs are fixed more frequently.

TIP:
If you want to load the results of the command-line tool back into ubot, it's sometimes a lot quicker to redirect the output into a file and then load that file into ubot.
That's not necessary if there are only a couple of lines, but for large sqlite queries for example, this makes a huge difference.

Here's a quick example with a SQLite Query:

plugin command("Advanced Shell.dll""shell batch hidden""\"{$special folder("Application")}\\sqlite3.exe\" \"{#databasefile}\"  \"select urls from profiles WHERE {#query}\" > \"{$special folder("Application")}\\sqltmp.txt\"""Yes")
    plugin command("Bigtable.dll""large List from text""tmp"$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\sqltmp.txt"), $new line"replace")
    plugin command("Advanced Shell.dll""delete file permanently""{$special folder("Application")}\\sqltmp.txt")

Hope this helps someone.

Dan

• Like 10
  • 1 month later...

Hi Dan, I sent you a PM but I'll post my question here also... May be someone else know the answer and can tell me the response faster :D

I want to query the registry for a value and get the response back in to ubot and shell hidden function appear as the best option...

My code for testing is:

shell("cmd /k REG QUERY \"HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\User Shell Folders\" /v \"Start Menu\"")
set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell hidden""cmd REG QUERY \"HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\User Shell Folders\" /v \"Start Menu\""),"Global")

The first shell command that is the native shell command in ubot is working just fine and I can see the result in the cmd window but on the second line I use the shell hidden function in a variable (as shown in the examples page of the plugin) and I get an error : File not found ...

I have used the same switch like in the native shell and also no switch (on the plugin page say that we should not use the switch as it uses /c by default) and I get the same error...

Does someone can show me how to get the correct response or behavior using shell hidden? I need to manipulate registry from ubot and not load them from a reg file...

Thank You!

Hi Dan, I sent you a PM but I'll post my question here also... May be someone else know the answer and can tell me the response faster :D

I want to query the registry for a value and get the response back in to ubot and shell hidden function appear as the best option...

My code for testing is:

shell("cmd /k REG QUERY \"HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\User Shell Folders\" /v \"Start Menu\"")

set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell hidden""cmd REG QUERY \"HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\User Shell Folders\" /v \"Start Menu\""),"Global")

The first shell command that is the native shell command in ubot is working just fine and I can see the result in the cmd window but on the second line I use the shell hidden function in a variable (as shown in the examples page of the plugin) and I get an error : File not found ...

I have used the same switch like in the native shell and also no switch (on the plugin page say that we should not use the switch as it uses /c by default) and I get the same error...

Does someone can show me how to get the correct response or behavior using shell hidden? I need to manipulate registry from ubot and not load them from a reg file...

Thank You!

The Shell command is to run a batch (CMD) file normally. With the native ubot command it also works the way you use it. But not with the advanced shell.

To archive what you want to do, you have to use:

set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell batch hidden""REG QUERY \"HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\User Shell Folders\" /v \"Start Menu\""),"Global")

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...