• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

set date time in field "Blog Post Publish (Option)"

api can not do it.

Personally not interested in any plugin need subscription.

Posted Images

4.1.5.0 (Warning: Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
blogger export: add option "Export Option"
blogger export: set save output to one file (no 1,2,3...n)

Is it possible to create new blogs with the api?

and is it possible to change a layout html for a blog with the api?

not possible.

thats unfortunate, though i know if it doesnt exist in the API then it can be done.

the below answers my questions on changing name of blog or url of blog.  so wont ask on that either.
thank you for your response

05.03.2017-08.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

plis help me why always

​

​Plugin: Advanced Google Blogger V3.dll
V4.1.5.0
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate  (x64)Version: 4.6.1 installed on all other Windows OS versions or later
Category: Apichai Blogger V3 Commands
Command: blogger blog get by id
Comment: You can see 'Error Log.txt' at your desktop.

Execute:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

plis help me why always

​

​Plugin: Advanced Google Blogger V3.dll

V4.1.5.0

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate  (x64)Version: 4.6.1 installed on all other Windows OS versions or later

Category: Apichai Blogger V3 Commands

Command: blogger blog get by id

Comment: You can see 'Error Log.txt' at your desktop.

Execute:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

do step in folder "How To Get Google API KEY" => "If Get Error"

4.1.7.0 (Warning: Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)

blogger image upload: change image host

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Dear customers

Because Google Drive at this time was crazy about identifying multiple files as viruses or abuse. Even plain text files with strange words were identified as abuse.

So I moved the plugin file to OneDrive. You can download the URL from your account.

• 4 months later...
Alert.

Because the host I am about to expire soon (21/11/2020)

And more expenses during covid-19, so I don't have the money to renew.

But you guys don't have to worry. I have developed a new license system. To fix this problem

And will try it soon

New versions of the plug-in will use the HWID provided by the "Get HWID.exe" program.

You can download it from the URL of any plugin you purchase under the file name "Get HWID.rar".

When you run the program, you will receive a HWID. Please send me your HWID for registration.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ubotplugin.com End of Business

Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you.

Only in the last months you did not hear much from me anymore. This has some reasons:

Because of inevitable personal and health reasons I am no longer able to sell and provide plugins or to work on the code anymore. The license servers run out of payment in the end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My plugins (Ubotplugin.com) have reached the products end of life cycle with me now.

Ubotplugin.com will become Automaxed.com

Simon (PRO) from Automaxed.com is working to get the plugins online and working again in the next days and weeks. We made an agreement so that Ubotplugin will not have to go. They will do their best to get them going and maintained for the future.

The plugins should be available again through Automaxed, but I am no longer involved. I really need to care about my health now. I also can no longer answer support questions.

Further updates on the progress will be announced as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

12 hours ago, pash said:

Ubotplugin.com End of Business

Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you.

Only in the last months you did not hear much from me anymore. This has some reasons:

Because of inevitable personal and health reasons I am no longer able to sell and provide plugins or to work on the code anymore. The license servers run out of payment in the end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My plugins (Ubotplugin.com) have reached the products end of life cycle with me now.

Ubotplugin.com will become Automaxed.com

Simon (PRO) from Automaxed.com is working to get the plugins online and working again in the next days and weeks. We made an agreement so that Ubotplugin will not have to go. They will do their best to get them going and maintained for the future.

The plugins should be available again through Automaxed, but I am no longer involved. I really need to care about my health now. I also can no longer answer support questions.

Further updates on the progress will be announced as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

sad hear it Pash, hope you will get health soon

get well soon Pash, can't use your plugins is a nightmare to me.

Any plans when can we use your plugin? Its been a week since then.

Hello @MMD, really sorry for the inconvenience.

The Automaxed launch program will be starting soon.

With this we want to help you guys out (maybe you will help us back in return).

Expect it to be ready to start within the next week. Will get announced in the forum.

Here is a preview screenshot.

Have sent you a PM.

automaxed-launch-program.jpg

For those of us who have purchased them already what happens? do we get updates?

I don't mind beta testing, but tbh i think the way Pash had it to use beta and stable worked quite well.

Hello @Bliss, thanks for asking. We want to preserve and maintain the plugins for the long run. It involves things from improving the documentation, ongoing testing, as well as the maintanence of the plugins.

There may be no regular updates for the old customers from ubotplugin.com. However, we do our best to honour all the legacy customers from Pash. So we definetly try to take your needs and expectations into account.

In the meantime we will soon start to make plugins available again for all you guys, so you can continue your work without further delays.

Starting from end of 2021 or early 2022, I would prefer establishing a yearly subscription model with Automaxed for the long run.

The yearly model would provide a high degree of predictability. In this way, the community can rest assured that things will stay in place.

Probably Automaxed will also offer bundles (e.g. choose 5 or 10 plugins, discounted yearly sub).

Doing our best to make it straight forward, easy, predictable and as affordable as reasonably possible.

We are open to hear your suggestions. As you are a experienced long term user of advanced plugins already, I assume?

Hi @PROthanks for the fast reply.

Yes i am a long term user of Pash's plugins, i bought the first one he did and now own 13 paid plugins from him (and  few free ones).

I totally understand the yearly model, all software needs to be some kind of subscription to be able to take the project further and keep them updated, (i have been doing this since 2011).

I think a yearly subscription would only work in a few ways

1) each plugin would have to be really cheap to renew each year

2) all plugins are packaged and sold as a yearly subscription at a reasonable price

3) people only buy 1 or 2 of the plugins as if you buy all of them and are expected to pay yearly for all, it's not worth continuing with them and people would look for an alternative solution (someone else's plugins / another method of doing it or even moving to another language like python or flutter or something)

Personally, i have 13 plugins, and i if i was expected to pay yearly for each of them (lets say even $25 a year each) i doubt i would do it, $325 a year for functions some of which i don't use all the time and more than the price of the main coding language, i would probably either 1) cut it down to the essential plugins and just do most functions myself (plugins just make us lazy on api's lol) (4 max) or 2) think about brushing up on my python and selenium (as who knows whats next)

Just some food for thought there.

It's great that you are taking things over from Pash though, he is a good Guy!

Best of luck

Thank you, @Bliss. Totally agree on point 1 and 2.

1. yes

2. yes (up to 10 in a bundle, this is a restriction from our licensing system. There will be an option to get all, even if it will consist of 2 or 3 bundles.)

3. UBot still holds on to me. Love it so much and appreciate the usefulness of it, so that I even took on the extra effort securing and prolonging Pash's legacy plugins, putting small team of Automaxed in place, already working on improving on things, making things ready for the future.

I never saw another convincing alternative to UBot Studio (plus plugins). In terms of usefulness, development speed, swift automation of workflows, affordability, flexibility to achieve custom results fast - UBot still is a "precious gem" for me.

Would love to see the next generation of developers coming into UBot Studio. This is why we at Automaxed are thinking about to lower the entry barrier for young professionals, educational, voluntary or scientific users.

Basically reducing the price for groups and individuals that haven't made enough money by coding (or learning to code) yet.

Maybe it is similar for some of you. Just don't want to miss any of it in the future.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Haha. Regarding 3.) I once had a python developer begging me to code it in UBot instead (really) 😂

He was like "please you develop this instead of me, using your UBot Studio thing. Otherwise I would need to spend countless sleepless nights, weekends etc. in order to achieve the results. And I know that for you, using UBot, you can code it all up in one afternoon session" 🤠

(he was noticably slow in progressing with his approach and he experienced bugs and challenges already without being near to finish important modules of a first prototype. He was already sitting with it for ages, being unable to make all the different tasks being executed in one bit complex workflow of different single tasks)

The other dev was a proud guy. For him it was a big thing admitting that UBot is the superior approach in the given scenario. I realized that this is a reality, rarely someone talks about when comparing UBot (with the best plugins) with the alternatives.

Typically the first impression of UBot makes many "traditional" developers look down at it. They assume it must be rather a toy for beginners than a incredible useful tool to achieve results with.

It happened for me now multiple times that people changed their opinions after seeing the results I was able to achieve with it in real world scenarios (fast development, versatile, automating various workflows, run 24/7 on remote server, syncing data from A to B, connect to various other web systems, handling repetitive tasks at scale, getting things automated).

Also found Full Stack Web Developers can benefit greatly when working together with an UBot expert. Often times they need some quick mass task automation in their processees to speed up a bigger web development project (for example computational heavy tasks and bulk tasks to fill up their database or built a custom API for something that dosn't exist yet or to replace or extend exisitng interfaces).

We could possibly make some time to release sample UBot code, improving on the written documentation, creating tutorial videos, releasing ready made code with examples on more advacned challenges that many of us may face (e.g. how to make bots run 24/7 on remote server, syncing data from A to B etc.). But this would require significant extra effort from our side, as we would also need to care about producing more advanced documentation and educational resources.

This is only possible to the degree in which the yearly subscriptions are able to cover for the basic costs for all of this being done.

• PRO locked this topic