UBot Underground

Hey guys i just wanted to ask do you guys have these weird issues when Debugger just goes black?

I attached a mini video to explain this issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFjxBIYcvU&feature=youtu.be

Its not really an issue it just annoys me.

You guys had this issue before?

This is Ubot v5.11 and all i have is few plugins installed this used to happen before then it disappeared and now its back i don't know why,i thought you guys would have a better idea!

Damn guys i was just about to do this and it went away it seems only change i made i had pash plugins so i deleted those text files from "My Documents " Folder you know Configuration files i deleted them and restarted Ubot 2 times and its all gone now and working perfectly,but i didn't had any issues with the plugins itself!

Strange problem!

I've recently had this exact same issue and it only started happening after the installation of one of Pash's plugins.  That being said, the issue does not occur enough for me to try and troubleshoot it and I LOVE Pash's stuff so for now I'm not worrying about it, but if it starts occurring frequently, I'll have to get it figured out and resolved.

Damn guys i was just about to do this and it went away it seems only change i made i had pash plugins so i deleted those text files from "My Documents " Folder you know Configuration files i deleted them and restarted Ubot 2 times and its all gone now and working perfectly,but i didn't had any issues with the plugins itself!

Strange problem!

I've recently had this exact same issue and it only started happening after the installation of one of Pash's plugins.  That being said, the issue does not occur enough for me to try and troubleshoot it and I LOVE Pash's stuff so for now I'm not worrying about it, but if it starts occurring frequently, I'll have to get it figured out and resolved.

Hello.

A function special I created. That might be causing this problem. "WindowsSplit"

You can disable it by setting. "WindowsSplitEnable: False"

Or delete the file "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt" to close all special features.

Best regards,

Apichai P.