UBot Underground

I have a situation my bot is not responding to my commands after like a 800 loops when you click on something it looks like its working but no effect i cant stop it,i cant click on anything while it works in a loop!

I never had this issue anyone else had this problem?

No Loop runs and works normally see software just scrapes that is its job and this part works and browser works really great thing is after a while (It works for long time)

The Ui which i designed with SSUB stops responding i mean you can click on buttons and everything but commands simply doesn't respond like you are not clicking at all,But browser works and scraping works really great so i don't know what is the issue btw. my loops lasted for about 3200 pages even when my Ui did not respond Browser worked flawlessly !

So do you know or does anyone know why is this happening?

Look at the browser.exe memory in the windows's tasks manager. Is it growing up when the loop is running ? I think it is. I have the same problem... The UI html panel is not responding because the brtowser.exe is growing up till it crash.

My template is made with SSUB too. I cannot find how to make it work without crash...

Edited by zenos

Did you asked Carl??

Look at the browser.exe memory in the windows's tasks manager. Is it growing up when the loop is running ? I think it is. I have the same problem... The UI html panel is not responding because the brtowser.exe is growing up till it crash.

My template is made with SSUB too. I cannot find how to make it work without crash...

Pash tried to help me but he didn't know we use SSUB Is there a way to Refresh Ui HTML Panel??

You can refresh the ui html if you click on another tab in ubot... But I suppose you don't use them if you use SSUB, like me, I don't use them. This is the only way I know to refresh ui html panel...

Pash tried to help me too, really nice guy !

No Loop runs and works normally see software just scrapes that is its job and this part works and browser works really great thing is after a while (It works for long time)

The Ui which i designed with SSUB stops responding i mean you can click on buttons and everything but commands simply doesn't respond like you are not clicking at all,But browser works and scraping works really great so i don't know what is the issue btw. my loops lasted for about 3200 pages even when my Ui did not respond Browser worked flawlessly !

So do you know or does anyone know why is this happening?

Are you using the progress bar? I have a bot that was working fine with SSub, added progress bar and it started hanging after about 1k scrape and post cycles. Removed the progress bar and problem went away. I have not had time yet to go back and test and troubleshoot the problem yet so not sure exactly why it is causing a problem.  

Don't have progress bar too... I have a lot of thing, big bot... but no progress bar.

Pash is working hard on his plugin to help us ;)

Edited by zenos

Look at my memory, I don't do anything, just open the exe and memory of the browser.exe (html panel)  is growing up (just wait 3 hours)

http://i.imgur.com/aeWgT3n.png

• 1 month later...

Did anything come of this ?

Imb having this issue with all bots that ive made so far,

funny part is if i put the UI HTML Refresh in a button it is perfect and refreshes the display and restarts the bot,

but if i put the command IN the script it stops the bot completely

Ill head over to the plugin page now and ask as few questions :)

in the mean time if anyone has a suggestion for this it would be greatly appreciated

CJ

• 3 years later...
Hello, seeing what is old, but having exactly that problem, I'm using Carl's USTRAP (old SSUB), and when I import the UI interface into the html panel it already starts my nightmare ... it opens a browser.exe process exclusive to the UI html panel and this same consumes processing continuously, raising very fast the ram memory and after a few hours it hangs. This happens when I run the already compiled version of the Bot ... so I do not know what to do, my there are not many loops that trigger the browser, all this behavior occurs with it stopped, as I said, just import the USTRAP code for the UI html panel ... just like our friend ZENOS described years ago

Please, I need a LIGHT! ... Carl, if you see this message, help me.

OS clear memory run this command at a set time to clear the browser exe memory

I think its one of pash plugins i cant remember which one

I have already used two different plugins to clear the memory of the browser.exe process, including the Pash plugin .... what happens is that they only temporarily reset the memory, but something from behind accumulates, and then there are huge jumps in memory of the process, going from 3mb to 100/200/300 until it reaches 1000mb, when it breaks  :(

I have already used two different plugins to clear the memory of the browser.exe process, including the Pash plugin .... what happens is that they only temporarily reset the memory, but something from behind accumulates, and then there are huge jumps in memory of the process, going from 3mb to 100/200/300 until it reaches 1000mb, when it breaks  :(

Sent you a PM about this.

@daverawcus I am using the free - os free os memory plugin not the pash one,and us clear all process but no lucky,the memory still jump rising and crash the browser process,can you share more about how to use that plugin? thanks!

use OS free memory 

Start a loop when you bot launches and run OS free memory every 60 sec or so 

that will keep your UI stable or at least does with my bot, its being running no stop every 15 min for 2 weeks nearly now