UBot Underground

Can I Add Wysiwyg Editor In Ui Block Text?

"TINYMCE CONTENT SET" set is used because "run javascript" command won't update the UI, it only works with the browser. To solve that "onchange" event is hooked up on textarea which is also associated with UBot variable that's used inside "TINYMCE CONTENT SET" command, so every time variable is changed editors content gets updated.

Hope that explains it.

• Like 1

"New Document", "Undo" and"Redo" is work for me so far. Maybe onething, that everbody need is that tinymce can builtin with spintax editor this is a bit chalange :D

Forgot to post this yesterday, another bug discovered by Darryl (where Ubot variable didn't get updated on applying text/background color) was fixed so the code was updated again (for those already using it make sure you have the latest one).

"New Document", "Undo" and"Redo" is work for me so far. Maybe onething, that everbody need is that tinymce can builtin with spintax editor this is a bit chalange :D

Are you sure it worked? I'm pretty sure it didn't during my testing... It could be that you've used the latest version where that was fixed. Anyway, it works now, so it doesn't really matter.

• 3 weeks later...