UBot Underground

Help Me With Javascript And Ubot

I want my bot to be able to submit forms. I also want to work out (automatically) whether or not the bot was successful (whether or not the form actually was submitted). Here is an example: http://fraserellis.co.uk/contact-us/

So I need a way to monitor whether the JavaScript submit happens or not. 

Could this be done by monitoring the HTTP POST requests sent by the UBOT browser? 

Could this be done by inserting JavaScript into the page like this onsubumit function?

function hello() {
    alert("The form was submitted");
}

var formS = document.getElementsByTagName("form");
var form = formS[0];
form.setAttribute("onsubmit", "hello()");

Then when the form is submitted by the bot the alert message or some other action triggers. 

Please help.

Edited by nedhulton

You can see that by looking at the website that is shown after you submit the form. Depending on what the site gives you, you can search for that element or data. Like SUCCESS or ERROR.

Dan

You can see that by looking at the website that is shown after you submit the form. Depending on what the site gives you, you can search for that element or data. Like SUCCESS or ERROR.

Dan

I am actually looking to submit multiple forms. So this option would not be available in my case.