UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

230,111,575 / 1024 = 224718.3349609375

The command for this particular deal.

Try.

load html("{$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", $divide(230111575,1024), "Round", "", 0)} KB")
pause script
load html("{$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", $divide(230111575,1024), "Round", "", 2)} KB")
pause script
load html("{$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", $divide(230111575,1048576), "Round", "", 0)} MB")
pause script
load html("{$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", $divide(230111575,1048576), "Round", "", 2)} MB")

post-5560-0-76635300-1421667827_thumb.png

post-5560-0-30668400-1421667835_thumb.png

post-5560-0-93836900-1421667843_thumb.png

V2.0.5.0 (Beta)

Add C/F
is starts with : check starts with text return "true" or "false"
is ends with : check ends with text return "true" or "false"
is equals : equals 2 text return "true" or "false"
pad left : pad char to text left
pad right : pad char to text right
remove : remove text
normalize : Returns a new string whose textual value is the same as this string, but whose binary representation is in Unicode normalization form C.
is normalize : Indicates whether this string is in Unicode normalization form C.
split by regex : by name

Add Option
split : add "Multi Split By NewLine"

Suggestion:

Im not sure maybe you already have this on the plugin but i cant find it.

- Find regex qualifier. If the function find the regex string to a text it will return true other wise it will return false.

Here's a mockup post-440-0-94109000-1422177879_thumb.png

V2.0.6.0 (Beta) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Add C/F
is match regex : check match by regex return "true" or "false"

Add Option
find first (regex) : Add "Regex Option"
find index (regex) : Add "Regex Option" (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Pash do you have this command on your plugin?

Here's sample string:

b,4 line should be removed because it has a duplicate on the first column which is b.

No commands for this.

It would be cool if you add that in the future.

This will save a lot of time.

Like choosing a column which one to check for duplicate and if duplicate is found it will remove that line.

I am doing this work (past several hours)

It is quite a difficult I have to take.

V2.0.7.0 (Beta)
Add C/F
remove list duplicate : remove duplicate from list
remove table duplicate : remove duplicate table (Row/Col)
copy table : copy table to table

Sample remove table duplicate.

plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "create table from string", "a,1,a,1
b,2,b,2
c,3,c,3
b,4,b,4
d,5,d,5
b,6,b,6
e,7,e,7
a,1,a,1", "\\n", ",", &myTable)
plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "remove table duplicate", &myTable, "Row", 0)

Because there are people trying to attack me by cheating. Then complaints that PayPal payment without permission.

I need to stop using the distribution system automatically. To prevent this problem.
Contact me via this forum only available for purchase. I will send the plug and the bill by email.

This is awesome... these commands really save alot of time making quick work of things that would take alot of ubot code to do, and things I've had to do many times in the past... best money I've spent in awhile!

I hate to even have to ask for this, but according to the ubot tracker this bug in ubot cant even be fixed because of some excuse or another and its been months and it hasn't worked... Can you make a command that can remove a list item by its id/position?  The one in ubot does not work and apparently they don't even plan to fix it.

I hate to even have to ask for this, but according to the ubot tracker this bug in ubot cant even be fixed because of some excuse or another and its been months and it hasn't worked... Can you make a command that can remove a list item by its id/position?  The one in ubot does not work and apparently they don't even plan to fix it.

You mean command "remove from list"?

V2.0.9.0 (Beta)

Add Command
list remove : remove list by text
list remove at : remove from list by position
list remove range : remove list by range
list insert : insert list by text
list insert range : insert list by range
list get range : get list data by range
list trim excess : by name

Add Option
list replace (regex) : "Use Regex"

• Like 1

Pash could you explain the "template" from the $sort list option ?

"template" is that you want the information to be on top.

you list "3,A,D,2,1,4,C,B"

you template "1,2,A,B"

out list "1,2,A,B,3,D,4,C"

clear list(%mylist)
add list to list(%mylist,$list from text("3,A,D,2,1,4,C,B",","),"Delete","Global")
alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$sort list option", %mylist, "By Template", "1,2,A,B"))

Or the "template" is uppermost.

• PRO locked this topic