UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

create app shortcut not working correct.

I think you misunderstand.
This command will only create shortcuts for .exe files.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

3.8.2.1 keyword density: fix

Posted Images

Add new command
create file shortcut

create url shortcut: suport file path

thanks for update, but this not working for file shortcut, the file shortcut on desktop should be like:  filename.lnk

you can right click on a file and click add shortcut to desk to check.

thanks for update, but this not working for file shortcut, the file shortcut on desktop should be like:  filename.lnk

you can right click on a file and click add shortcut to desk to check.

plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "create file shortcut", "My File", "D:\\test.jpg", $special folder("Desktop"))
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Alert.

Because the host I am about to expire soon (21/11/2020)

And more expenses during covid-19, so I don't have the money to renew.

But you guys don't have to worry. I have developed a new license system. To fix this problem

And will try it soon

New versions of the plug-in will use the HWID provided by the "Get HWID.exe" program.

You can download it from the URL of any plugin you purchase under the file name "Get HWID.rar".

When you run the program, you will receive a HWID. Please send me your HWID for registration.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...