UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

Hi pash, anyway to make the plugin read xlsm extension? the ones has macro, i tried but it reads the functions instead of the value

1. use command "ms excel converter" converter xlsm To xlsx.xlsx

sample

plugin command("Advanced Document.dll", "ms excel converter", "{$special folder("Application")}\\sample.xlsm", "{$special folder("Application")}\\xlsm To xlsx.xlsx", "False")

2. read xlsx by command "create table from excel"

it seems the $list random function not working in the multithreading, when you set list to local, please check.

post your code.

post your code.

you can test it in a simple multithread, i do not have simple one but complicated bot from my customer, so unable to post code here.

you can test it in a simple multithread, i do not have simple one but complicated bot from my customer, so unable to post code here.

I know the problem.
This is an old problem since UBOT started to use the plugin.
Which api variable list interface
Can not read local list variables.
Unfortunately, Ubot has stopped developing APIs in 2013.
So I can not do anything about this problem.

no sql samples in your bot file, i need to know if it support sql like "group by", sum, count, etc.

sql use for "filter" only not for full "execute"

in sample file.

create table from file("{$special folder("Application")}\\test.csv",&testcsv)
plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "table filter", &testcsv, &tableOut, "[mozRank]  > \'8.5\'", "False", "True", "False")
stop script
plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "table filter", &testcsv, &tableOut, "[URL]  = \'amazon.com/\'", "False", "True", "False")
plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "table filter", &testcsv, &tableOut, "[URL]  Like \'%amazon.com%\'", "False", "True", "False")
plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "table filter", &testcsv, &tableOut, "[mozRank]  > \'8.5\' AND [Linking Root Domains] > \'900000\'", "False", "False", "False")

if you could add the full sql function to combine with the table, that would be great!

I regret not being able to do so. You need to use the Database plugin because the datatable takes only the sql statement for filtering.
Not for working with a particular sql statement.
"Datatable" It's like flying ducks, but they can not fly like birds.  :P
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

file manager: for option "Copy" output field can use both file & folder

folder manager>Delete Permanently, not working

• 1 month later...
  • PRO locked this topic