UBot Underground

compiled bot not working on my client laptop

Hello Everyone, 

I recently finished a bot that works fine on my desktop & laptop (I have full ubot studio installed on each), but it will not get past the "Loading..." stage when running on my other laptop.

I have ensured he has .net framework, google chrome browser and Windows 7 operating system and a strong connection to the internet.

Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Thanks

Edited by askwpcoach

Hello Everyone, 

I recently finished a bot that works fine on my desktop & laptop (I have full ubot studio installed on each), but it will not get past the "Loading..." stage when running on my client machine.

I have ensured he has .net framework, google chrome browser and Windows 7 operating system and a strong connection to the internet.

Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Thanks

Run with admin rights.

copy into c:\  and run it from there.

No subdirectories with "special" characters. Happens a lot on systems with cyrillic language settings. Or other non US languages.

That's what I would look at. 

If it's still not working, his antivirus software might block some of the stuff that ubot needs to download.

You could also pack everything into an installer (%appdata%\ubot...) then the bot would not have to download all that stuff from the internet when you customer launches the software the first time.

Dan

You could also pack everything into an installer (%appdata%\ubot...) then the bot would not have to download all that stuff from the internet when you customer launches the software the first time.

Thanks for your suggestions, I don't think I can compile anything since I only have the professional version. If I am mistaken, please guide me to more information.

I have tried moving the .exe to C drive & running as administrator. I have also disabled AVG but I still can't get past loading.

Thanks for your help, I am very new to Ubot Studio.