UBot Underground

Ubot 5.5 is way faster

does 5.5 already released or you are talking about beta?

It's called an "early release". So between Release Candidate and Final Version. So that more people can test it and report remaining bugs.

Dan

its just crap that i paid for dev ubot 5 and didn't even get to use half the time because of the issues and now an update is out and the free updates for me are over never got one update as it is makes me not want to buy updates just for it to go to waste :( 

It is much better :D

Agreed! it's much better, faster, and more stable.

I found a couple small things that need some attention and submitted a support request.

I would like to suggest to everyone to submit anything they find so we can have a rocken 5.5

Looks good. Most importantly first script that I tried to run ran smooth + some other fancy features added. Like it so far!

EDIT: Looks like threading has also been fixed, so a great step forward.

Are all the plugins like ubot locker, Ui simple builder v5.0 and other plugins compatible with 5.5? Anyone compiled a bot using these plugins? I heard splash screen looks good

Are all the plugins like ubot locker, Ui simple builder v5.0 and other plugins compatible with 5.5? Anyone compiled a bot using these plugins? I heard splash screen looks good

The Ubot team doesn't test 3rd Party Tools / Plugins. So it's the task of the developers to test their stuff. So it's probably best to ask the developers of those addons if they have tested their stuff with 5.5.

I played around with a couple of plugins myself and haven't had a lot of issues. Http plugin works fine for me. There was an issue with the advanced dialog plugin from pash, but he has a fix for that.

The simple ui builder still creates a lot of HTML code (20k lines of code). And that amount of code still slows down the ubot UI a lot. But that's similar in V4. 

So the UI performance is the only big problem I have with some of my bots. But 5.5 now has the same (sometimes better) performance as v4. And I know the ubot team works on a solution (load external script resources) for that as well. 

I hope that answers your question a little bit.

Dan

its just crap that i paid for dev ubot 5 and didn't even get to use half the time because of the issues and now an update is out and the free updates for me are over never got one update as it is makes me not want to buy updates just for it to go to waste :(

Its not a waste people are telling you already here 5.5 is good!   just buy a month if you are so bothered.

It's just like me saying about my warriorplus account... i don't use it much no more as i use jvzoo... BUT i could use it one day when a good offer comes up.. is it worth me paying the $4 a month to  keep it in case!  hell yes. i will make more than the years worth on the first offer i promote.  similar thing.

Same for me, and I bought 6 month updates, but never used ubot 5 dev because there was too much bugs. I still use ubot 4 dev.

But it's good to hear that it's on the rigth way to be good ;)

The Ubot team doesn't test 3rd Party Tools / Plugins. So it's the task of the developers to test their stuff. So it's probably best to ask the developers of those addons if they have tested their stuff with 5.5.

I played around with a couple of plugins myself and haven't had a lot of issues. Http plugin works fine for me. There was an issue with the advanced dialog plugin from pash, but he has a fix for that.

The simple ui builder still creates a lot of HTML code (20k lines of code). And that amount of code still slows down the ubot UI a lot. But that's similar in V4. 

So the UI performance is the only big problem I have with some of my bots. But 5.5 now has the same (sometimes better) performance as v4. And I know the ubot team works on a solution (load external script resources) for that as well. 

I hope that answers your question a little bit.

Dan

Thanks Dan,

That was a very detailed reply, going to try today myself ubot 5.5