UBot Underground

mysql connect and insert into

what am i doing wrong here.. it is going through code , no error, yet sql insert is not happening

loop(#QuantityidsUpload) {
    plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xxx1; database=newdatabasephase1; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into newdatabasephase1.idScrape (idSCR, every) value(\'{$table cell(&scrapedData#QuantityidsUpload, 0)}\',\'{$table cell(&scrapedData#QuantityidsUpload, 1)}\')")
        increment(#QuantityidsUpload)
    }
}

Edited by cd1168
cd1168

The best way to debug mySQL commands is to go into phpMyAdmin in your CPANEL and run the command that you want UBOT to run.

Once the command runs perfectly in phpMyAdmin then put it into UBOT with the variables that change.

hi and thank you for the responses.. it seems to hang.. this is part of a bigger process where i this portion is trying to upload the scrape data .. i edited above into this.. in mysql this runs ok, excepr for the ubot table i use hard coded vales instead of '{$table cell(&scrapedData#QuantityidsUpload, 0)}  etc...

plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xxx1; database=newdatabasephase1; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into newdatabasephase1.idScrape (idSCR, every) value(\'{$table cell(&scrapedData#QuantityidsUpload, 0)}\',\'{$table cell(&scrapedData#QuantityidsUpload, 1)}\')")
        increment(#QuantityidsUpload)
    }
}

d1168

Your MySQL command above looks OK. For testing I would make a simple SELECT query not within a loop to verify that the connection to the database is being made and is working OK.

Then I would move on to the more complicated INSERT within a loop.

i tried this..  seems pretty simple... everything increments et nothing is inserted...

loop(#IDsUpload) {
    plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xx; database=xx port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into `scrpae `(idSCR, every)` `value`(\'123xxxx\',\'cccccccceeeeedddddd')")
        increment(#UploadRow)
    }
}

another query that i run earlier in the program to create the id's to scrape, works perfectly and updates.. somehere i am making a small mistake, i am sure, just do not see it

loop while($comparison(#idsRow"<"#QuantityVINs)) {
    plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xxuid=xx; pwd=txx; database=xx; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""UPDATE `production_queue_1` SET `processing` = 1, `Failed`= `Failed`+1, `SentTimestamp` = \'{#SentTimestamp}\' where `vin` = \'{$table cell(&VINsToProcess, idsRow, 1)}\'")
    }
    increment(#idsRow)
}

ok, so i know i am connecting, this inserts.. now i try insert from the ubot list, wish me luck

loop(#idsUpload) {
    plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xx; database=xx1; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into `idScrapeDumpGOV` (idSCR, every) value('123xxxx','cccccccceeeeedddddd')")
        increment(#idsUploadRow)
    }
}

Edited by cd1168

really weird, this returns 20 rows (expetcted).. but when i add a second column from same table only returns 1 row. for example, this works. i know i am close and i am doing something dumb 

plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xx; database=txx; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into `ScrapeDump` (idSCR, every) value(\'{$table cell(&scrapedData, #idsUploadRow, 0)}\','hhhhh')")
        increment(#idsUploadRow)
    }
}

but, this will only return 1 row

plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database""server=xx;uid=xx; pwd=xx; database=txx; port=3306; pooling=false") {
        plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query""INSERT into `ScrapeDump` (idSCR, every) value(\'{$table cell(&scrapedData, #idsUploadRow, 0)}\',\'{$table cell(&scrapedData, #idsUploadRow, 1)}\')")

increment(#idsUploadRow)
    }
}

cd1168

I like to write the code like below so if I am having a problem I can put an ALERT before the plugin command to look at the finished #MailerUpdateQuery or other database command. That way I may see the problem with the finished complete command to be executed.

define UpdateMailer {

set(#IDtoUpdate$table cell(&OneMailer, 0, 0), "Global")

set(#MailerUpdateQuery"UPDATE MailingInProcess SET DateMailed = Current_Timestamp WHERE ID = {#IDtoUpdate};""Global")

plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""connect to database"#ConnectionString) {

plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll""query"#MailerUpdateQuery)

}

}

finally got it working, with a replace regular expression, removing the " ' " from the scrape attribute. .. i want to thank all who helped me ...really nice people ...

You are loosing some data that way....you could also escape that special character...