UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

Datagrid UI v1.0.3 Update Released!

Changelog :

-Setting column width is no longer necessary for datagrid styler to work

-sorting fixed , you just need to add ':int' to the column name (for example : "name|password|age:int|country" )

-Added checkbox column , you just need to add ':bool' to the column name (for example : "check:bool|name|password|age:int" )

-Fixed bug when Ubot freezes and grid disappears when running show datagrid command twice

thank you for the update aymen but on my end "table to data-grid" is not working and also the "check-box" column is not working :( When i try to use any of those commands it freezes the data-grid completely

please advise or provide a working example if possible. thank you!

Do you have a screencast on how to use the boolean for marking rows that I wish to be processed?

I want to allow people selecting rows and unselect those that they dont want to be processed, then press an function button or play and start the operation with all those marked as true?

That would be very useful for us.

How can you know if the user check/uncheck certain checkbox?

Also, please send the updated plugin. tnx

as you can see in the video , if it is true , it is checked , if it is false it is unchecked

Regards

as you can see in the video , if it is true , it is checked , if it is false it is unchecked

Regards

Yes i saw that.

But how can it pass the status of the checkbox in a variable?

How can the bot know if it's check or unchecked?

Yes i saw that.

But how can it pass the status of the checkbox in a variable?

How can the bot know if it's check or unchecked?

you can check for cell value like you usually do using datagrid get value function!

Thanks for the update Aymen. Did you also fix the right click command issue? Where the bot freezes?

Dan

Nope that one is still unsolved !

Regards

Thanks for the screencast, you almost solved all of my doubts.

I just have something that is not so clear.

How can I iterate all the rows from the datagrid? So if the row is not checked then ignore, but if it is true then process a function with the data of the row.

Thanks!

you can check for cell value like you usually do using datagrid get value function!

There is a function to return the data of the selected data. And then you can run your code and use that data.

Can you post a quick sample code on how to do that please.

Thanks

try this

set(#value, $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", 0, 0), "Global")

make sure the column index is the checkbox column

Thanks for the screencast, you almost solved all of my doubts.

I just have something that is not so clear.

How can I iterate all the rows from the datagrid? So if the row is not checked then ignore, but if it is true then process a function with the data of the row.

Thanks!

each row has an index , you can create a variable then increment it by 1 and use that as the index

then check the checkbox column as stated above for true or false

alert($plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI selected index"), "name"))

try this

set(#value, $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", 0, 0), "Global")

make sure the column index is the checkbox column

Thanks! I am just starting to use this plugin and notice like others that using the menu freeze the whole bot.

Hope you can fix this asap.

Is there a command to update specific column?

Edit: Nevermind. It's datagrid cell edit.

Damn just about to buy when i saw it only works with Ubot Studio 4

Can i ask what is the issue which prevents you to make this work with current version of Ubot??

I am using Ubot 5 that is why i am asking!

I am used to all Aymens plugins to be awesome so if you could reply that would be great!

EDIT: Also is it possible to make the Grid display in One tab and put your other commands in other tab cause i use SSUB Builder for Graphics that is why i am asking!

Damn just about to buy when i saw it only works with Ubot Studio 4

Can i ask what is the issue which prevents you to make this work with current version of Ubot??

I am using Ubot 5 that is why i am asking!

I am used to all Aymens plugins to be awesome so if you could reply that would be great!

Not sure if it works flawless with Ubot 5 or not , didn't make extensive tests yet!

But i've heard Ubot 5 latest versions getting better at running plugins!

EDIT: Also is it possible to make the Grid display in One tab and put your other commands in other tab cause i use SSUB Builder for Graphics that is why i am asking!

The grid replaces the browser so it is shown in the same container as the browser , but you can use browser container switch command to switch between the browser and the data grid!