UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

Another vote for some tutorials. Also, how do we add the datagrid to a custom HTML panel? Is this even possible? If not, are you planning to ever enable this? It is VERY important to people who want to have custom UI's!

I believe there is a way to do it using the Xaml plugin (it's in the store) but I don't recall how well it worked I feel like when I used it I was running into some issues but maybe it's working now or maybe somebody else can chime in and let you know.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

The bot below was created using XAML plugin and datagrid to XAML, any idea how they bolded the header text and added checkboxes to rows?

I made it a little better as well in my opinion if you don't want the padding though let me know and I can take it out:

plugin command("XAMLUI.dll", "Load Xaml UI", "<Grid>
        <Grid Name=\"datagrid\"></Grid>

<Grid.Resources>
            <Style TargetType=\"\{x:Type DataGridColumnHeader\}\">
                <Setter Property=\"VerticalContentAlignment\" Value=\"Center\" />
                <Setter Property=\"HorizontalContentAlignment\" Value=\"Center\"/>
                <Setter Property=\"Padding\" Value=\"10 10\" />
                <Setter Property=\"FontWeight\" Value=\"Bold\" />
            </Style>
        </Grid.Resources>
    </Grid>", "", 500, "Basic")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid to xaml ui", "Enabled:bool|Username|Password|Size|Link|Checkout|Notification Mail", "datagrid")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid row", "True|username123|Pcode123|10.0|http://whatever.com|none|mymail@mail.com")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid row", "False|usernameXYZ|dsfode123|20.0|http://whatever.com|none|mymail@mail.com")

I made it a little better as well in my opinion if you don't want the padding though let me know and I can take it out:

<Grid.Resources>
            </Style>
        </Grid.Resources>
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid to xaml ui", "Enabled:bool|Username|Password|Size|Link|Checkout|Notification Mail", "datagrid")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid row", "True|username123|Pcode123|10.0|http://whatever.com|none|mymail@mail.com")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid row", "False|usernameXYZ|dsfode123|20.0|http://whatever.com|none|mymail@mail.com")

Hey Bud, What is your datagrid ui plugin version? I dont have this option "add datagrid to xaml ui". Im using 1.0.5.0

Tnx

Hello,

Thanks a lot, this looks so much better than the normal layout,

<Grid.Resources>
            </Style>
        </Grid.Resources>

Hey Bud, What is your datagrid ui plugin version? I dont have this option "add datagrid to xaml ui". Im using 1.0.5.0

Tnx

If you aymen's xaml plugin, only then u can get the option of adding datagrid to xaml as its xaml related.

Hello,

Thanks a lot, this looks so much better than the normal layout,

I've been meaning to share some stuff about this lately, maybe later I'll come up with some better templates.

I've been meaning to share some stuff about this lately, maybe later I'll come up with some better templates.

Thanks Nick, also any idea how to change colour of the slider thumb to blue as u see in image;

I couldn't change the colour as there was no straight property, the closest I came is by using the code below to the the tickmarks showing instead of regular slider

<Grid>

<StackPanel VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10">

<Slider Maximum="100" TickPlacement="BottomRight" TickFrequency="5" Margin="0,0,393.4,0" Foreground="Blue" />

</StackPanel>

post-16700-0-76623800-1495912092_thumb.png

Thanks Nick, also any idea how to change colour of the slider thumb to blue as u see in image;

That's a big hassle actually and I'd have to see your layout probably because you would have to remake the control template which means setting a lot of other colors and stuff. if you want to mess with it this is a starting point: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms753256(v=vs.110).aspx

Hello Nick

Thanks a lot, I decided not to change the colour of slider, however on trying to use the slider inside a xaml dialog (using aymens super fancy dialog plugin), the bot is not recognizing the fact that I am using slider and not updating values or able to get data from it.

However on using same slider as a regular XAML without the dialog plugin it works fine. Now this is something aymen would need to answer, and most of time he doesn't so I may use a combo  box instead of slider. 

The thing is someone else created  a sneaker bot and if u see attached image previous for them the bot is updating the values for slider and plugin is recognising the xaml control dialog value of slider and in my case it doesn't recognize when the slider is inside a dialog, it only recognizes when it's outside.

post-16700-0-43427000-1495961709_thumb.png

Hi Nick,

Any idea as to how we can get rid of extra space before the datagrid header at the beginning as shown in image? Is it through padding? The same thing doesn't occur when I scroll the extreme right-side though, not a big deal but just thought will ask

post-16700-0-05816000-1496053617_thumb.png

Hello Nick

Thanks a lot, I decided not to change the colour of slider, however on trying to use the slider inside a xaml dialog (using aymens super fancy dialog plugin), the bot is not recognizing the fact that I am using slider and not updating values or able to get data from it.

However on using same slider as a regular XAML without the dialog plugin it works fine. Now this is something aymen would need to answer, and most of time he doesn't so I may use a combo  box instead of slider. 

The thing is someone else created  a sneaker bot and if u see attached image previous for them the bot is updating the values for slider and plugin is recognising the xaml control dialog value of slider and in my case it doesn't recognize when the slider is inside a dialog, it only recognizes when it's outside.

Since I don't have the dialog plugin I can't really say for sure why that would happen.

Hi Nick,

Any idea as to how we can get rid of extra space before the datagrid header at the beginning as shown in image? Is it through padding? The same thing doesn't occur when I scroll the extreme right-side though, not a big deal but just thought will ask

Add this to the grid resources section:

<Style TargetType="{x:Type DataGridRowHeader}">
<Setter Property="Template" Value="{x:Null}"/>
</Style>

Add this to the grid resources section:

<Style TargetType="{x:Type DataGridRowHeader}">
<Setter Property="Template" Value="{x:Null}"/>
</Style>

When I do that I see an error as below attached image as there was already a style setter property i guess

post-16700-0-04514300-1496171259_thumb.png

If you see the image when button "START" is selected it shows blue highlight at the edges, now for the sake of button to have an image I wrapped the button inside stackpanel

So if  i want to change the highlight colour so that whole button gets highlighted as blue instead of around the edges is that something can be changed by default?

post-16700-0-74751600-1496329269_thumb.png

If you see the image when button "START" is selected it shows blue highlight at the edges, now for the sake of button to have an image I wrapped the button inside stackpanel

So if  i want to change the highlight colour so that whole button gets highlighted as blue instead of around the edges is that something can be changed by default?

Probably, post your code for that stackpanel.

Btw I'm releasing a free XAML template soon so it will be a good starting point for people.

• Like 1

Probably, post your code for that stackpanel.

Btw I'm releasing a free XAML template soon so it will be a good starting point for people.

This was code for stackpanel:

<Button Margin="462,24.6,432,298.4"  Padding="-2,0,0,0" x:Name="START" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" BorderThickness="0" Grid.Row="1" >

<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" Background="{DynamicResource {x:Static SystemColors.ControlLightBrushKey}}" Height="37" Width="85" >

<VisualStateManager.VisualStateGroups>

<VisualStateGroup x:Name="CommonStates2">

<VisualState x:Name="Normal2"/>

<VisualState x:Name="MouseOver2"/>

<VisualState x:Name="Pressed2">

<Storyboard>

<ColorAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Panel.Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)" Storyboard.TargetName="sp1">

<EasingColorKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="#FFE91818"/>

</ColorAnimationUsingKeyFrames>

</Storyboard>

</VisualState>

<VisualState x:Name="Disabled2"/>

</VisualStateGroup>

</VisualStateManager.VisualStateGroups>

<Image Source="http://imgur.com/Tg4je6b.png"Stretch="Uniform" Height="25" Width="25" Margin="4,3,10,3">

<Image.OpacityMask>

<LinearGradientBrush EndPoint="0.5,1" StartPoint="0.5,0">

<GradientStop Color="Black" Offset="0"/>

<GradientStop Color="White" Offset="1"/>

</LinearGradientBrush>

</Image.OpacityMask>

</Image>

<TextBlock  FontSize="16" Width="60" FontFamily="Segoe UI Bold " Foreground="#FF3F513C"  Margin="-19,8,0,12" Text="   START" RenderTransformOrigin="0.655,0.6"/>

</StackPanel>

</Button>

I had to add a control template because what you see before with default buttons and other controls is the "chrome" and so in order to do any real customization's to things like the mouse over property you need to use your own control template so it will have a more "flat" look to the button since it won't have the default chrome on it now. But I added mouse over and also when you click it turns red you can change that to blue or whatever.

The margin will be off and possibly the width, height so I could work with it:

<Button Margin="0,0,29.418,18.316" Width="100" Height="40" Padding="-2,0,0,0" x:Name="START" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" BorderThickness="0" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" >
            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                <Image Source="http://imgur.com/Tg4je6b.png" Stretch="Uniform" Height="25" Width="25" Margin="4,3,10,3">
                    <Image.OpacityMask>
                        </LinearGradientBrush>
                    </Image.OpacityMask>
                </Image>
                <TextBlock FontSize="16" Width="60" FontFamily="Segoe UI Bold " Foreground="#FF3F513C"  Margin="-19,8,0,12" Text="   START" RenderTransformOrigin="0.655,0.6"/>
            </StackPanel>
            <Button.Style>
                <Style TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static SystemColors.ControlLightBrushKey}}"/>
                    <Setter Property="Template">
                        <Setter.Value>
                            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
                                <Border x:Name="BORDER" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}">
                                        <VisualStateGroup x:Name="CommonStates">
                                            <VisualState x:Name="Normal"/>
                                            <VisualState x:Name="Pressed">
                                                <Storyboard>
                                                    <ColorAnimation Duration="0" Storyboard.TargetName="BORDER" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)" To="Red"/>
                                                </Storyboard>
                                            </VisualState>
                                            <VisualState x:Name="MouseOver">
                                                <Storyboard>
                                                    <ColorAnimation Duration="0" Storyboard.TargetName="BORDER" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)" To="Blue"/>
                                                </Storyboard>
                                            </VisualState>
                                        </VisualStateGroup>
                                    <ContentPresenter HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                </Border>
                            </ControlTemplate>
                        </Setter.Value>
                    </Setter>
                </Style>
            </Button.Style>
        </Button>

I had to add a control template because what you see before with default buttons and other controls is the "chrome" and so in order to do any real customization's to things like the mouse over property you need to use your own control template so it will have a more "flat" look to the button since it won't have the default chrome on it now. But I added mouse over and also when you click it turns red you can change that to blue or whatever.

The margin will be off and possibly the width, height so I could work with it:

<Button Margin="0,0,29.418,18.316" Width="100" Height="40" Padding="-2,0,0,0" x:Name="START" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" BorderThickness="0" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" >
            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                <Image Source="http://imgur.com/Tg4je6b.png" Stretch="Uniform" Height="25" Width="25" Margin="4,3,10,3">
                    <Image.OpacityMask>
                        </LinearGradientBrush>
                    </Image.OpacityMask>
                </Image>
                <TextBlock FontSize="16" Width="60" FontFamily="Segoe UI Bold " Foreground="#FF3F513C"  Margin="-19,8,0,12" Text="   START" RenderTransformOrigin="0.655,0.6"/>
            </StackPanel>
            <Button.Style>
                <Style TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static SystemColors.ControlLightBrushKey}}"/>
                    <Setter Property="Template">
                        <Setter.Value>
                            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
                                <Border x:Name="BORDER" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}">
                                        <VisualStateGroup x:Name="CommonStates">
                                            <VisualState x:Name="Normal"/>
                                            <VisualState x:Name="Pressed">
                                                <Storyboard>
                                                    <ColorAnimation Duration="0" Storyboard.TargetName="BORDER" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)" To="Red"/>
                                                </Storyboard>
                                            </VisualState>
                                            <VisualState x:Name="MouseOver">
                                                <Storyboard>
                                                    <ColorAnimation Duration="0" Storyboard.TargetName="BORDER" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Background).(SolidColorBrush.Color)" To="Blue"/>
                                                </Storyboard>
                                            </VisualState>
                                        </VisualStateGroup>
                                    <ContentPresenter HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                </Border>
                            </ControlTemplate>
                        </Setter.Value>
                    </Setter>
                </Style>
            </Button.Style>
        </Button>

thanks Nick, looks so much better than previous, looking forward for ur template release for XAML

• 4 months later...