UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

Is this still a problem? I'll wait to buy the plugin if so

It is still a problem if you are using UBots built in browser, 

You can work around it if you are using either ExBrowser or Aymens Xaml plugin ;)

Cheers

CJ

• 1 month later...

Hey Aymen,

The download button after payment is broken on your site, I paid for the plugin and the transaction went through but the link to download the product  is dead.

Peace,

LJ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 2 datagrids attached to my XAML UI. The datagrid context menu function of opening a URL(right-clicking and open URL) is not working with XAML UI. Also the delete rows is not working. Is anyone else facing this issue?

define open_website {
    shell("cmd.exe /c start {$plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI selected index"), "URL")}")
}

I have 2 datagrids attached to my XAML UI. The datagrid context menu function of opening a URL(right-clicking and open URL) is not working with XAML UI. Also the delete rows is not working. Is anyone else facing this issue?

define open_website {

shell("cmd.exe /c start {$plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI selected index"), "URL")}")

}

Im with you on this, .. 

I cant use the context menu at all in any way when using the XAML plugin, 

the only viable workaround i had to come up with was to include a few extra buttons in either the UI or a UI Html window and then have the attached defines perform a command/s using "$datagrid selected index" 

Not pretty but does the trick, .. most of the time

Cheers

CJ

Thanks CJ,

I hope its sorted as I dont want to add another button inside UI

Np Cob007,

Im sure Aymen will be on top of it at one stage, hes pretty good like that :)

In regards to using 2 datagrids, ive not tried, but if i have multiple sets of data I usually use the same datagrid then clear and re-populate with other data from a stored table or file, 

I find that this way you can pretty much use the data grid for as many sets of data as you like, ..

The only con to this is that you cant have more than 1 set of data in view at one time.

Cheers

CJ

Hi CJ,

Thanks a ton. I did use a event button but still the right-click datagrid open URL did not work, can you share code of what u did exactly if at all its okay with you.

• Like 1

Hi CJ,

Thanks a ton. I did use a event button but still the right-click datagrid open URL did not work, can you share code of what u did exactly if at all its okay with you.

Hey Cob007, Apologies for the delayed reply, .. 

it seems i slip into an alternate reality when im working on a project, my poor wife is all i can say lmao

Sure, although i cant share the code as it just wouldnt make sense unless modified for your case i can explain a little for you :)

I did use a event button but still the right-click datagrid open URL did not work

Yes i can not get any context menu to show so i just eliminated the need for one by using a button to do the same task that i would have set in a context menu, 

So, ...

Rather than using the context menu here is an example of using a button to perform an action ...

1) Create a define with your action (delete a row, go to a URL etc etc etc ..)

2) Add a button in your UI that will execute the define created 

3) Set "datagrid UI Selected Index" to a #variable 

4) Perform your action using the #Variable

You can essentially do this for any type of data grid action,

however if you wish to perform actions to Multiple rows then you will need to make sure to add a Checkbox so you can select multiple rows :)

Hope that helps :)

If i get a break in my abyss of a project list then ill throw some code together for you ... no promises tho because when i am working i lose touch with reality for a while lmao

Cheers

CJ

please help, how to delete all selected/check rows

thanks!

http://image.prntscr.com/image/71af9140e82f4ecd85123c7ff18c2448.png

Off the top of my head, .. You can achieve this a few ways, .. 

1) Loop through the datagrid rows and delete each one that the checkbox is set to "True"

2) Add the rows with the checkbox set to true into a list and then loop through the list and delete the rows that match items in the previously created list 

Cheers

CJ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another vote for some tutorials. Also, how do we add the datagrid to a custom HTML panel? Is this even possible? If not, are you planning to ever enable this? It is VERY important to people who want to have custom UI's!